DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
The AI art stuff is fun. It's cool to see how it would come out or how the AI would change it up. It's not like people are saying these should replace the art in game. It's just something extra to tide everyone over until the next update.

This is coming from someone who really likes the OG art in the game before the Dev started improving it a bit. Though Daryl's change was great because early on I thought they were twins.

That said, I'm more eager to see Danica now, Angelina came out pretty hot.

ILIYAK

Feb 18, 2021
The game started with Space Prison art. And ended with a solid snake out of 10, for me.

For the bad parts:
-Plot
-Dialogs
-Decisions and Consequences
-MC always says that he should have more sex as a girl, but never does it (perhaps 1 time in the hole game, not counting 3 lame and short self-fuck scenes).

Good?
-Sex scenes
-Renpy (so you can just roll back the fucked up decisions, that are not that easily discerned from the right ones)

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
The game started with Space Prison art. And ended with a solid snake out of 10, for me.

For the bad parts:
-Plot
-Dialogs
-Decisions and Consequences
-MC always says that he should have more sex as a girl, but never does it (perhaps 1 time in the hole game, not counting 3 lame and short self-fuck scenes).

Good?
-Sex scenes
-Renpy (so you can just roll back the fucked up decisions, that are not that easily discerned from the right ones)
Did you even play the game lol, and if you did, what are you scaling it off of; Daz Model incest games?

To annihilate your ludicrous points:
-Plot:
Quite literally one of the main reasons myself and many others play the game, it actually HAS plot, for a sex game by a new developer, that's pretty much unheard of. There's constant mystery, and you have to replay the game just to not miss out on any hidden lore, which by your assement; you clearly didn't do.

-Dialog:
What do you want? Shakespeare? For the record it's consistent, not like most games on this site that can pretty much be summed up by, "Hey wanna fuck because I got you that gift you always wanted?" BAM sex scene, onto the next girl. P.S, it's dialogue not dialog you illiterate fuck.

-Decisions and Consequences:
Had you played the game for a fraction of a second, it has a lot, and some of them can affect your stats which open up new DIALOGUE options. The game is not done, so we won't be seeing what happens with the major choices just yet, have some patience. (And to be fair, I like that it isn't just linear conversations, you can voice your opinions to make the conversations change, whether it's minor or not)

-MC Female Sex Point?:
You didn't play the game. I'm not even going to defend that one.

Last edited:

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Don't know when was the last time you played but the only ntr in the game is Liz route and it's optional
Played latest update too.
But Missed out the opportunity to threaten Jake during party (it wasn't there) , missed most of monster conversation dur to lack of corruption points etc.

ignorantCreator

Sep 14, 2020
#3, bro, of course. If you cannot pass along the regards of someone from this highly respectable website that sounds like a personal problem to me.
Shame on me! How could I doubt our community of true gentlemen! Bro, I will definitely tell her!

cruiser221

Mar 24, 2019
Man.. Prototype 2 was so much worse and less interesting... the new tentacle power even if a bit broken was fun as hell tho

Still waiting on Eric to develop thermal vision :sneaky: or infected vision
I don't think P2 was that bad, at least from a gameplay perspective. As a sequel though, yeah it's pretty fucken bad. The fact that Alex got such a massive downgrade in his abilities and the fact that the combat, while changed, didn't really get better from the first game is really sucky. Not to mention the plot kinda sucks. Still, I'd wish for P3.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes