DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Alright, after following the feeling and purging with 10 power I was finally able to get 25 corruption at the end of the latest update. No idea how some people are able to get 27 tho.
I'm wondering the same thing because I'm at 25 as well. Unless the NTR route for Liz nets more corruption(I never do her NTR route), I have no idea where they got the 2 extra Corruption points.

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
I'm wondering the same thing because I'm at 25 as well. Unless the NTR route for Liz nets more corruption(I never do her NTR route), I have no idea where they got the 2 extra Corruption points.
27 I believe it's impossible, I got 26 but I had to kill Demi, so I came back and I'm 25, basically what I did differently was that in prison I killed 2 people = 2 points, I chose not to fight Jake
EDIT: i find!! You have to kill bayle when you give her the black liquid, and she attacks you, gives 2 points, so 28 is the max!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: GaRbS

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
27 I believe it's impossible, I got 26 but I had to kill Demi, so I came back and I'm 25, basically what I did differently was that in prison I killed 2 people = 2 points, I chose not to fight Jake
EDIT: i find!! You have to kill bayle when you give her the black liquid, and she attacks you, gives 2 points, so 28 is the max!!
Eh, I did all of that(Demi and Bailey, who I killed at the goo scene, are dead already) and I only have 25 corruption. Only thing I didn't do was stay in prison because I also fought Jake to see the 1st.

If that's where the 2 corruption points are at, in prison, then I can live without them. I'll always fight Jake and see the brief fight between the 1st and 4th. Not sure how there's 28 now since Demi and Bailey are what brings you to 25 Corruption points.

Reactions: GaRbS

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Are you intentionally trying to reduce Public Opinion? Making the giant Minyak submit nets the same amount of Corruption as killing everybody, along with positive Public Opinion.

You're losing out on a Corruption and a Power point here.
To your first point: Yes, I believe I said I wanted to go the villain route without trying to make nonsensical points (I could be wrong). Like the MC states; "I don't know why all of the people in the area didn't leave when a giant monster the size of their building appeared, they deserve to die if they stay around." or something along those lines. Submitting felt cheap.

To your 2nd point: I like sparing him solely for Liz and Amber's future in the same big shot career and it gets me in good with the secretary (which I have faith we'll see at least ONE cameo). I'm still at 21 Corruption by the end of my playthrough regardless, with negative opinions and a good amount of power (considering I didn't take The Horn).

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: masonwile

taler

Oct 5, 2017
To everyone complaining about lacking soul is because these commenters are taking less than 3 minutes to throw something into the machine and just downloading the first thing they see.

If WeirdWorld is to do this he can take the time to add all the details he wants into the AI, and doing so at a much greater speed and much more efficiently, the images would look even more intricate and artistic than before.

With inpainting you can iterate on details rapidly and the result is super sexy.

Jul 28, 2017
To everyone complaining about lacking soul is because these commenters are taking less than 3 minutes to throw something into the machine and just downloading the first thing they see.

If WeirdWorld is to do this he can take the time to add all the details he wants into the AI, and doing so at a much greater speed and much more efficiently, the images would look even more intricate and artistic than before.

With inpainting you can iterate on details rapidly and the result is super sexy.
yes it looks like a very easy and quick solution
but i think it will cause a strange feeling
in the art style I already present
since WeirdWorld itself is changing the style little by little
Old
old.JPG
New
new.JPG

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes