Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
I played focusing on corruption, I ended up with 23 because I didn't kill Klaus' partner, (laziness), I was surprised when I had the option to kill Cristine and Demi, honestly it's not worth it, you get stronger, but these points most likely won't make a difference compared to being nice, there was the scene with the corpse in the prison and the ones at the party where you follow the feeling, however i feel bad even though it's a game, i mean Demi had a fan club of ours, having only love and affection and you kill him cruelly, for me it makes no sense to be like others monsters

Reactions: Dysphorika

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Okay so there is a way to still make the Monster Submit WITHOUT KILLING Bailey, Danica, or even Erik (Fat Liz Sponsor). But there isn't a single difference in making it submit vs ending it (minus maybe public opinion) You still get the same amount of corruption and power, save for a different dialogue choice and quicker fight (plus you don't get to go ham on it). As long as your corruption is at least 4 I think you can still get all the important dialogue. And so, I shall update my build of becoming the Ultimate Horny Villain.

Persona Choices:
1. Try to sleep with everyone (straight path + futa if required)

2. Be nice to everyone who's nice to you, in your circle, they fuck you over, get aggressive. And don't care about morale options that don't involve your direct circle.

3. Pick every Corruption option MINUS the ones I mention in Key/Major Choices. Example of good ones being;
A. Kill the diner Thug.
B. "I should've killed him" Kenny dialogue.
C. Following the feelings and then kill Kenny.
D. Kill all the Emily Route extortion Thugs.
E. Kill the Thug instead of searching Memories (Alice and MC Infiltration).
F. "Glory to God" Evolution dialogue.
G. Talk to the Tiffany Monster, but kill it with no regard for human life INSTEAD of submitting it (More -Public Opinion, Same Power +Corruption gain).
H. Kill all Jake's henchmen.
I. Kill Jake.
J. Eat Angelina's Monster.
K. Kill the farmer (Training Event).
L. Kill all the mall cops.
There are probably more I failed to mention, but you get the gist, just avoid the ones I mention below.

Key/Major Choices:
4. I of course chose the Left Monster (the 3rd I believe?) in the beginning (for the blowjob) as my parent monster.

5. Spare Erik (Fat Liz Sponsor) to support Lucy for (potential future fling) and give both Liz and Amber a full ride sponsorship.

6. Let Bailey go when asked to kill her both times (I have hope for a potential cameo later on)

7. Interview as your hero counterpart, but I chose to play the villain. (Choices being; I'm not a hero, I'm looking into them, I'm not bound by the law).

8. Sparing Clover and Demi

9. Prolong the Prison Route (Sleeping with everyone of course).

10. Kill Jake + Henchmen (Give Deryl a time out aka be an ass).

11. Ask about the Mask, take the Eye (Have a feeling it'll be the better choice, just taking longer).

12. Kill the cops at the mall, and have Demi vote against government opinion (trying to be villainous without unnecessary non sense choices).

Stats: (To Be Updated)

Last edited:
Reactions: GaRbS and Zekethor

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Okay so there is a way to still make the Monster Submit WITHOUT KILLING Bailey, Danica, or even Erik (Fat Liz Sponsor). But there isn't a single difference in making it submit vs ending it (minus maybe public opinion) You still get the same amount of corruption and power, save for a different dialogue choice and quicker fight (plus you don't get to go ham on it). As long as your corruption is at least 4 I think you can still get all the important dialogue. And so, I shall update my build of becoming the Ultimate Horny Villain.
Not really. You miss the information about Mother(4th) or Father(3rd) being connected to you via your soul during the submission part with Minyak. You need about 6 Corruption to do that all.

You'll later also miss them defending you against Jake's Monster, the 1st, in prison and again later when you kill him, you'll be dragged into the 1st's space because you devoured Jake. Which causes them to defend you against it trying to kill you itself.

That said, it's fine to pursue your own playstyle. I have my main, who's mostly an anti-hero and my high corruption is my insane, power hungry MC playthrough. Full Corruption playthrough does take the MC down a ruthless path though mines still romanced Alice and the others. He just doesn't take threats nicely and will kill if someone tests him *points to Clover and Demi's decapitated bodies*.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
*points to Clover and Demi's decapitated bodies*.
wtf. you killed demi? just... fucking why?
I was sure the dev put the option there as a joke.
it doesn't even make fucking sense

wait... do you mean at the "she discovered my secret identity" part... or was that as a result of her attacking you after you killed clover?
the latter was at least not a joke option. even though if it is terrible and highly illogical.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Not really. You miss the information about Mother(4th) or Father(3rd) being connected to you via your soul during the submission part with Minyak. You need about 6 Corruption to do that all.

You'll later also miss them defending you against Jake's Monster, the 1st, in prison and again later when you kill him, you'll be dragged into the 1st's space because you devoured Jake. Which causes them to defend you against it trying to kill you itself.
If you have I believe 4 or 5 Corruption you can talk to the Minyak, but at 6 you can make it "Submit" but I don't particularly recall seeing anything truly change if you do choose that option. I'll have to keep replaying till the Jake fight to test if they defend or not without it. I'm trying to pay attention to everything, and get a recap so I'm ready for the next update. (There's been a lot that has slipped my mind since I've pretty much been playing update to update since release lol, I appreciate the help though).

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018

wait... do you mean at the "she discovered my secret identity" part... or was that as a result of her attacking you after you killed clover?
the latter was at least not a joke option. even though if it is terrible and highly illogical.
My MC was tired of Clover's bs and he offed her. As for Demi, she brought it on herself for threatening me afterwards. My Corruption MC is batshit insane and doesn't take any threats lightly.

If you have I believe 4 or 5 Corruption you can talk to the Minyak, but at 6 you can make it "Submit" but I don't particularly recall seeing anything truly change if you do choose that option. I'll have to keep replaying till the Jake fight to test if they defend or not without it. I'm trying to pay attention to everything, and get a recap so I'm ready for the next update. (There's been a lot that has slipped my mind since I've pretty much been playing update to update since release lol, I appreciate the help though).
What do you mean? Did you not see the MC using Mother's connection there(she appears briefly) to make the Minyak submit?

As for the Jake stuff, you'll only get that scene with the 1st if you're against him in prison. In fact, I don't think you'll ever see the 1st if you don't fight Jake at all. It's one of those corruption only things. You'll hear him talking to the 1st before your final fight but you won't see it at all.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
My MC was tired of Clover's bs and he offed her. As for Demi, she brought it on herself for threatening me afterwards. My Corruption MC is batshit insane and doesn't take any threats lightly.
well. on the plus side it wasn't at the joke option. I initially thought you were talking about the joke option before remembering there was a more serious but still awful chance to kill demi.

still awful though.
clover's "BS" was that she was literally mind controlled, accidentally and improperly.

I mean the scenario is literally:
> Demi: *phone* MC! help!
> Demi: MC you came! thank you!
> Demi: I accidentally mind controlled clover to attack us. please hold her back while I use mind control to fix her brain. I know you can do it since she is a normie and you are a superhuman that literally cannot in any way shape or form be harmed by her
> MC: Lol. I kill clover now
> Demi: you bastard! How could you do this us!
> MC: Lol. I kill demi now

why even go rescue her in the first place?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
well. on the plus side it wasn't at the joke option. I initially thought you were talking about the joke option before remembering there was a more serious but still awful chance to kill demi.

still awful though.
clover's "BS" was that she was literally mind controlled, accidentally and improperly.

> Demi: I accidentally mind controlled clover to attack us. please hold her back while I use mind control to fix her brain. I know you can do it since she is a normie and you are a superhuman that literally cannot in any way shape or form be harmed by her

Like I said, my corruption MC is batshit insane. He doesn't need any justification. Clover threatened him so he killed her. He doesn't need any more reason beyond that and Demi, immediately afterwards, did it too so why would he care about her life?

Demi called him to the cabin for help, he showed up to "help" but Clover pushed it and he was done with her attitude and the entire situation. He doesn't care that she was under Demi's influence. He also doesn't care how Demi felt about it in the end. Feelings of the dead don't amount to much for my Corruption MC *shrugs*.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Like I said, my corruption MC is batshit insane. He doesn't need any justification. Clover threatened him so he killed her. He doesn't need any more reason beyond that and Demi, immediately afterwards, did it too so why would he care about her life?
wait, you mean you actually seriously roleplay as an insane MC?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
wait, you mean you actually seriously roleplay as an insane MC?
Yes? This has been known for a long time on my playthrough for it, which is why it's separate from my main. That's the whole point of my corruption MC. He became his own monster that won't submit to no one(besides the 4th, for now). Nothing else truly matters but power and corruption with a bit of mommy 4th on the side. :KEK:

My MC got assaulted by his new mommy. He's constantly fighting/killing people and monsters while hearing voices in his head. He's even out there eating people and fucking monsters(who had no legs or arms by the way). He also got a boobjob from a legit corpse. You think he's mentally stable? That he really cares about what's right or wrong anymore? Hell no lol.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019

What do you mean? Did you not see the MC using Mother's connection there(she appears briefly) to make the Minyak submit?

As for the Jake stuff, you'll only get that scene with the 1st if you're against him in prison. In fact, I don't think you'll ever see the 1st if you don't fight Jake at all. It's one of those corruption only things. You'll hear him talking to the 1st before your final fight but you won't see it at all.
K so upon playing both options (i.e Submitting vs Not) You get like a frame with the Mother if you make it Submit, and then regardless of which way you choose before the lab encounter, the eye says, "We will not yield to the 1st" or something along those lines. Then in the prison if you choose to fight Jake (which I don't because I have to fuck everything) the 4th and the 1st make an appearance before you're about to kill yourself (Corruption skyrockets a few points). Now EITHER WAY (i.e if you submit and fight prison Jake, or if you don't submit and don't fight prison Jake) if you choose to kill Jake, you see the 1st plus the 3rd and 4th help you regardless of the options mentioned above, however; choosing the sumbit/prison option prolongs the fight in which they add one more frame where the 3rd and 4th drag the 1st into the ground. But if you choose the not submit/no prison fight; the 3rd and 4th still help you, but instead of dragging it into the ground they just hold it off. (No corruption added regardless of the choice, if you don't take into account killing Jake points)

Dikaebi

Dec 28, 2019
Dear mommy the one give you BJ is 4th not 3rd
the 3rd is father
Oh~ thought she was the 4th as well for some reason.

Yes you can kill Demi during that option, iirc it give +1 corruption and to be fair, that isn't too far fetched
Seems like you got a bit too affected by Demi's ability

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Oh~ thought she was the 4th as well for some reason.

Yes you can kill Demi during that option, iirc it give +1 corruption and to be fair, that isn't too far fetched
Except for the fact that it isn't malicious, if you go through with NOT killing her, she mentions that she has a hold on her ability; and wants to use it as a nurse to calm dying patients.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I know you can kill her. I actually clicked on it due to morbid curiosity to see what the game will do and was horrified that it actually did it (I expected it to be a fake choice)

I was just expressing shock that anyone would actually do it. I was under the impression that this was a joke option and that literally 0 people actually did it seriously
(by seriously I mean. did it and kept playing rather than save, click to see if it really does it. then reload and choose not to do so).

I will grant that "I am roleplaying a literally crazy person" is a good enough reason to do so I guess.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I played focusing on corruption, I ended up with 23 because I didn't kill Klaus' partner, (laziness), I was surprised when I had the option to kill Cristine and Demi, honestly it's not worth it, you get stronger, but these points most likely won't make a difference compared to being nice, there was the scene with the corpse in the prison and the ones at the party where you follow the feeling, however i feel bad even though it's a game, i mean Demi had a fan club of ours, having only love and affection and you kill him cruelly, for me it makes no sense to be like others monsters
Or you can spare Demi, and kill Clover in the cabin.

Reactions: Zekethor
Dec 1, 2021

still awful though.

My dude, why are you acting like these crazy Undertale fans that think "you are a bad person" for doing the genocide route?

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes