Alessea

May 29, 2021
Is there a cheat, or a file to edit, to get the whole gallery? Someone probably mentioned it before but I can't seem to find it in the massive thread here.

I've gone through the storyline up until it said there was no more content, but not sure I want to necessarily go through the story several times to unlock everything.

Gekewob

Nov 23, 2020
Is there a cheat, or a file to edit, to get the whole gallery? Someone probably mentioned it before but I can't seem to find it in the massive thread here.

I've gone through the storyline up until it said there was no more content, but not sure I want to necessarily go through the story several times to unlock everything.
Use gallery unlock from 1st page.

FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
I don't think P2 was that bad, at least from a gameplay perspective. As a sequel though, yeah it's pretty fucken bad. The fact that Alex got such a massive downgrade in his abilities and the fact that the combat, while changed, didn't really get better from the first game is really sucky. Not to mention the plot kinda sucks. Still, I'd wish for P3.
i didnt even bother with p2, just watched a youtube playthrough ..... barely.

xhib

Feb 1, 2019
So, after I saw Kenny's Dead End on my first playthrough I wondered if we could assimilate powers by devouring people, but I was going for a low corruption route so I didn't really investigate much more. Just finished a high corruption route and...

...holy fuck. That was a lot more foreshadowing that I was expecting.

Read the Short Version if you want a summary and the Long Version if you want most of the supporting evidence. I took a lot of notes on my 2nd playthrough. Tried to trim it down, but...mixed success. Trust me, it could've been a lot worse.

WARNING: Contains hype.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great game!

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
So, after I saw Kenny's Dead End on my first playthrough I wondered if we could assimilate powers by devouring people, but I was going for a low corruption route so I didn't really investigate much more. Just finished a high corruption route and...

Read the Short Version if you want a summary and the Long Version if you want most of the supporting evidence. I took a lot of notes on my 2nd playthrough. Tried to trim it down, but...mixed success. Trust me, it could've been a lot worse.

Great game!
Really love this point of view

Jul 28, 2017

Great game!
dude you just put in a lot of information now the possibilities are high
now I'm waiting for the new theories

Last edited:
Reactions: Dysphorika

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020

Great game!
If you haven't seen it, or haven't seen it in awhile, check out the first dead end in the game. Don't train your power at all before the thugs come after you in the diner and choose to fight. You'll see that your power naturally wants to feed on people.

Also, Jake talks to you in your mind if you devour him at the exact same point in the story that he calls you to check on Mia if you spare him.

Reactions: xhib

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020

Great game!
Personally, I doubt we'll end up collecting powers, as it would spiral way too quick into a power-fantasy and an absolute mess, on a narative standpoint... But WeirdWorld might have other plans than what I'm assuming based on writing logic alone. But the story would still be more interesting if the MC didn't stat accumulating every power he comes across just because, since it would mean seeing him have to figure out how to best use the tools he has, rather than just hunt every superhuman he can find to have a personal armory of nukes.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
This game look Kinky as much. I gonna try this out
Hope it good cuz this on page one of top game

just playin aand hand scratch sound just make me giggle. Dont know if it is bad or good but I guess it good

Like the art
it look like not prefect draw and the weird monster thing part. They look scary nice
and man
I neeed more type of this game. Monster, Mysterious Being and experience event. It more cool than Goblin raid girls to breed

After deeper into the game
Man
the writing here
if i be funny goofy it will be funny goofy
if i dont
i dont
this game is goood man
I like some part can literally be in movie or something

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Personally, I doubt we'll end up collecting powers, as it would spiral way too quick into a power-fantasy and an absolute mess, on a narative standpoint... But WeirdWorld might have other plans than what I'm assuming based on writing logic alone. But the story would still be more interesting if the MC didn't stat accumulating every power he comes across just because, since it would mean seeing him have to figure out how to best use the tools he has, rather than just hunt every superhuman he can find to have a personal armory of nukes.
I'm of the same thought. That train of "stealing others superhuman powers" has left the station for me, personally. Not saying it can't ever happen but the dev seems to be moving in a different direction. They seem to be having the MC mature his own abilities and building his resistance up to overcome his weaknesses, which is way better and creative.

Who knows though. Evolution lvl 3 should give a good hint at where the dev is going to take it, power wise. I feel like the game is going change drastically for the MC. We might even get a good peek into the Numbered lore again like our 2nd Evo. It's honestly one of my most anticipated things I'm hyped about seeing. It's only surpassed by Danica potentially being alive and Alexis being a romance option. The 2nd one has a fair chance of happening, that 1st one is full on despair.

xhib

Feb 1, 2019
Just to be clear though, I wasn't trying to say power stealing was the best direction for the story. Execution matters more to me than originality, but I don't fault anyone for wanting both. I think that's the way the story is going and that there's a ton of foreshadowing in that direction.

...but since you brought it up, I don't think assimilation is going to ruin the story either. Sure, it could be badly executed, but there's a one very good sign it won't be.

We picked up over a billion years worth of small e evolution and most of our current arsenal in one afternoon at the zoo. Yet it's taken months for us to develop those genes into combat capabilities and we're hardly overpowered as a result. More powers doesn't mean more powerful in this game.
We're not going to master entirely new power sets faster than we did our animals talents either.

There also seems to be a limit to the number of powers a vessel can hold, but with the way evolution rebuilds the body that limit may rise.

I'm of the same thought. That train of "stealing others superhuman powers" has left the station for me, personally. Not saying it can't ever happen but the dev seems to be moving in a different direction. They seem to be having the MC mature his own abilities and building his resistance up to overcome his weaknesses, which is way better and creative.

Who knows though. Evolution lvl 3 should give a good hint at where the dev is going to take it, power wise. I feel like the game is going change drastically for the MC. We might even get a good peek into the Numbered lore again like our 2nd Evo. It's honestly one of my most anticipated things I'm hyped about seeing. It's only surpassed by Danica potentially being alive and Alexis being a romance option. The 2nd one has a fair chance of happening, that 1st one is full on despair.
It's always funny when people speculating on the same media come to completely opposite conclusions. Personally, I think the evidence for Power Copying Power Consumption has gotten pretty overwhelming. It's already happened once. Maybe even twice. The very sudden gap in our memory isn't suspicious at all.

How our powers function, how Ella's powers differ, the underlying mechanics of monster traits, the Voice's various statements, the connection between the Greater Spawn and their Number, what Ella's looking for in her "Chosen One" and a whole lot of information from the Dead Ends. Subtle details add up. Some of it was fairly convincing by itself, but all together it felt conclusive. I'm like 80-90% sure at this point.

I had a few more arguments that I didn't add in my last comment, but the Long Version was already ridiculous and Ella is a whole topic unto herself. I do have one question though.

When the Voice (3rd / 4th / ???) that speaks to us in our sleep, it says this line: "Absolute power. It's within our grasp. But we cannot abide weakness."

What absolute power do you think it's talking about?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Just to be clear though, I wasn't trying to say power stealing was the best direction for the story. Execution matters more to me than originality, but I don't fault anyone for wanting both. I think that's the way the story is going and that there's a ton of foreshadowing in that direction.

...but since you brought it up, I don't think assimilation is going to ruin the story either. Sure, it could be badly executed, but there's a one very good sign it won't be.

We picked up over a billion years worth of small e evolution and most of our current arsenal in one afternoon at the zoo. Yet it's taken months for us to develop those genes into combat capabilities and we're hardly overpowered as a result. More powers doesn't mean more powerful in this game.
We're not going to master entirely new power sets faster than we did our animals talents either.

There also seems to be a limit to the number of powers a vessel can hold, but with the way evolution rebuilds the body that limit may rise.

It's always funny when people speculating on the same media come to completely opposite conclusions. Personally, I think the evidence for Power Copying Power Consumption has gotten pretty overwhelming. It's already happened once. Maybe even twice. The very sudden gap in our memory isn't suspicious at all.

How our powers function, how Ella's powers differ, the underlying mechanics of monster traits, the Voice's various statements, the connection between the Greater Spawn and their Number, what Ella's looking for in her "Chosen One" and a whole lot of information from the Dead Ends. Subtle details add up. Some of it was fairly convincing by itself, but all together it felt conclusive. I'm like 80-90% sure at this point.

I had a few more arguments that I didn't add in my last comment, but the Long Version was already ridiculous and Ella is a whole topic unto herself. I do have one question though.

When the Voice (3rd / 4th / ???) that speaks to us in our sleep, it says this line: "Absolute power. It's within our grasp. But we cannot abide weakness."

What absolute power do you think it's talking about?
The absolute power that's "within their grasp" could be referring to the corpse(s)/sleeping bodies of the other Numbered monsters(7th - 12th) being found or soon to be appearing on earth. We learned this update that the Numbered are, possibly, parts of a singular god being. The 4th equals the "Memory" while the 3rd is referred to as the "Body".

If I had to guess, their Numbered bodies/corpses are about to fall from their realm soon and we know monster corpses retain their power. Whoever gets in control of those Numbered "parts"(if they haven't got some of them already) will gain unknowable lvls of power. They will potentially wield half of the "God" power.

As far as some of the other stuff in this post, I don't think it points to him, definitively, gaining other's abilities in the future. That's just me though. The "gap" in our memory(if you're referring to post Jake's death) most likely is because of our parents closing it off from us. The MC also forgot about all of the Numbered stuff, specifically, during his 2nd Evolution and his parent being linked to his soul too, after the Minyak encounter. It's not surprising that the monsters would hide things from him. Especially when he also never remembers them talking to him at all.

That's all I have to say on this subject though. Not saying I'm right or what I'm thinking is going to actually happen. I'm also not even sure what this "absolute power" they're after could truly be. It's pretty much up in the air still, overall, so it's anybody's guess.

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
Imagine what Ella is looking in mines are more ancient monsters like the raven one and Goliath...
Ella was looking for the fossilized monster piece that they found in the mines. She's collecting the monster pieces for her special project. Deus also gave the one that Valraven had been carrying back to him, so that he'll be able to return it to Ella. Deus is also helping from behind the scenes to make sure that Ella's project ends up successful. The monster piece in the mine was also the one that Ella was looking at and was warned that if she stared at it too long it would end up corrupting her, and it somehow created the monster Goliath.

It's been awhile since I looked over the whole storyline, so that's just the generalities.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Imagine what Ella is looking in mines are more ancient monsters like the raven one and Goliath...
I believe that ancient monster's heart was Goliath's parent. I forgot the context but I wouldn't be surprised if there was more ancient corpses around in there.

Hero Organization also got their hands on "one of the most powerful" monster corpse they've ever recorded. I wouldn't be shocked if that was a Numbered's body. If it is then Tiffany's going to be really powerful when she wakes up. Especially with all of Hero's resources being available to her.

Reactions: Dysphorika

xhib

Feb 1, 2019
The absolute power that's "within their grasp" could be referring to the corpse(s)/sleeping bodies of the other Numbered monsters(7th - 12th) being found or soon to be appearing on earth. We learned this update that the Numbered are, possibly, parts of a singular god being. The 4th equals the "Memory" while the 3rd is referred to as the "Body".

If I had to guess, their Numbered bodies/corpses are about to fall from their realm soon and we know monster corpses retain their power. Whoever gets in control of those Numbered "parts"(if they haven't got some of them already) will gain unknowable lvls of power. They will potentially wield half of the "God" power.

As far as some of the other stuff in this post, I don't think it points to him, definitively, gaining other's abilities in the future. That's just me though. The "gap" in our memory(if you're referring to post Jake's death) most likely is because of our parents closing it off from us. The MC also forgot about all of the Numbered stuff, specifically, during his 2nd Evolution and his parent being linked to his soul too, after the Minyak encounter. It's not surprising that the monsters would hide things from him. Especially when he also never remembers them talking to him at all.

That's all I have to say on this subject though. Not saying I'm right or what I'm thinking is going to actually happen. I'm also not even sure what this "absolute power" they're after could truly be. It's pretty much up in the air still, overall, so it's anybody's guess.
If they are all "Aspects of God," there's also this line from the Voice when we're trying to break free of Jake's hooks. "We bow not to the Authority *&^7$67&*^6. The first does not command us."

If the First's title is the "Authority", that would fit pretty well with Jake's powers. Makes me wonder what names the other Numbers might have. Spirit? Wisdom? Shadow? The 2nd might be Might, maybe? Michael had just prevailed in battle.

My guess is the MC's Monster-given purpose is to use the hidden links between the Greater Spawn and their Numbers to unify the Aspects of "God" within a single vessel. That's the Absolute Power I think the Voice speaks of. And if you kill Jake, I think it's already begun.

The gap in our memory doesn't just include things that happened within the First's Domain. If you devour Danica, "her mind, her will, her power, all flood through at once." To survive, the MC shatters her mind and cleanses away her power. That's missing with Jake. The moment our tentacles reach his soul, we're transported.

When we wake up, it's already over. The merging of minds and powers was something that happened instinctively with Kenny and Danica. Yet its omitted with Jake. We saw the battle between the Numbers, that's wasn't hidden. The night before we go to heal Mia, Jake speaks to us from beyond the grave. Something of his mind definitely remains. Did some of his power survive too? I don't know, but I think it's very suspicious it was skipped.

That's why I said maybe twice. The first time is when we took Kenny's telepathy in Dead End 5.

Ella was looking for the fossilized monster piece that they found in the mines. She's collecting the monster pieces for her special project. Deus also gave the one that Valraven had been carrying back to him, so that he'll be able to return it to Ella. Deus is also helping from behind the scenes to make sure that Ella's project ends up successful. The monster piece in the mine was also the one that Ella was looking at and was warned that if she stared at it too long it would end up corrupting her, and it somehow created the monster Goliath.

It's been awhile since I looked over the whole storyline, so that's just the generalities.
The Minyak had a Stone with a Voice of its own too. "The urge to mate, to take in powerful seed, that of a greater-spawn. to share in its genes and produce superior offspring as the voice from the stone commanded." Not sure where it is or what happened to it, but it exists.

I'm not sure what's going on with Valravn, but it seems like Cole lost something to it and was getting sassed by Charlie about it. Whatever Deus returns to the Valravn, I think it was dropped in battle against Ella.

Last edited:

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
If they are all "Aspects of God," there's also this line from the Voice when we're trying to break free of Jake's hooks. "We bow not to the Authority *&^7$67&*^6. The first does not command us."

If the First's title is the "Authority", that would fit pretty well with Jake's powers. Makes me wonder what names the other Numbers might have. Spirit? Wisdom? Shadow? The 2nd might be Might, maybe? Michael had just prevailed in battle.

My guess is the MC's Monster-given purpose is to use the hidden links between the Greater Spawn and their Numbers to unify the Aspects of "God" within a single vessel. That's the Absolute Power I think the Voice speaks of. And if you kill Jake, I think it's already begun.

The gap in our memory doesn't just include things that happened within the First's Domain. If you devour Danica, "her mind, her will, her power, all flood through at once." To survive, the MC shatters her mind and cleanses away her power. That's missing with Jake. The moment our tentacles reach his soul, we're transported.

When we wake up, it's already over. The merging of minds and powers was something that happened instinctively with Kenny and Danica. Yet its omitted with Jake. We saw the battle between the Numbers, that's wasn't hidden. The night before we go to heal Mia, Jake speaks to us from beyond the grave. Something of his mind definitely remains. Did some of his power survive too? I don't know, but I think it's very suspicious it was skipped.

That's why I said maybe twice. The first time is when we took Kenny's telepathy in Dead End 5.

The Minyak had a Stone with a Voice of its own too. "The urge to mate, to take in powerful seed, that of a greater-spawn. to share in its genes and produce superior offspring as the voice from the stone commanded." Not sure where it is or what happened to it, but it exists.

I'm not sure what's going on with Valravn, but it seems like Cole lost something to it and was getting sassed by Charlie about it. Whatever Deus returns to the Valravn, I think it was dropped in battle against Ella.
When we speak with Valraven he greets the MC as Second Spawn of the Body if your progenitor is the 3rd or as Spawn of the Memory if your progenitor is the 4th.
So we have the 1st is The Authority, the 3rd is The Body and the 4th is The Memory. It also confirms that Ella was infected by the 3rd.
If you kill Jake his mind, and possibly remnants of his power survive in the MC. I think that's for story continuity.
I think it's likely that Jake will have something to do storywise later on, and he'll either show up, or manifest in the MC's mind so he can accomplish his role regardless of the choice we make as the player.
As far as the Minyak's stone, that's probably another fossilized monster part. It seems they can either spawn monsters or corrupt other things into becoming monsters.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018

When we wake up, it's already over. The clash of minds and powers was something that happened instinctively with Kenny and Danica. Yet its omitted with Jake. We saw the battle between the Numbers, that's wasn't hidden. The night before we go to heal Mia, Jake speaks to us from beyond the grave. Something of his mind definitely remains. Did some of his power survive too? I don't know, but I think it's very suspicious it was skipped.

The MC touched a Numbered's greater spawn. It was always going to be different from Danica. Jake's mind and power is just as big as the MC's. Jake's parent is also way more active with him. Just like Jake, the MC has a link to his parent and neither was going to let their greater spawn just be defeated by each other. When you fight Jake in prison, you see the 1st/4th fight during the clash of their powers and you also mentioned the scene where they overrided the 1st's Authority, which is another example.

Also, you're comparing a scene that happened when the MC was Lvl 1 to a scene that happened when he's Lvl 2 with his parent now being fully linked to him. That doesn't hint at power stealing now being available, for me. That just meant the MC, while devouring, got ensnared by the 1st because he's able to reach even the link now(possibly via his own parent), which Jake is also fully linked to. He simply came too close to it and got pulled in. The same happened during the Minyak scene when they linked together. She came too close and Mother made her submit.

As for hearing Jake(dead) ramble about wishing he protected Mia, it isn't hinting at nothing, for me. That could just be because Jake put his last command on the MC before death. His command and the memory the MC devoured after most likely combined in that moment. So for me, none of that meant anything. As for his power, that's most likely devoured completely by the 3rd and 4th when they killed the 1st in it's domain.

Like I said earlier, this is just how I saw the whole thing personally. As you can see, for me, it didn't hint at any power gaining stuff from my point of view. That's all I have to say on this topic though. Once the MC hits the Lvl 3rd threshold, there should be a deep dive in what his capability will be at that moment so it'll most likely give us our answers to this entire thing.

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
The MC touched a Numbered's greater spawn. It was always going to be different from Danica. Jake's mind and power is just as big as the MC's. Jake's parent is also way more active with him. Just like Jake, the MC has a link to his parent and neither was going to let their greater spawn just be defeated by each other. When you fight Jake in prison, you see the 1st/4th fight during the clash of their powers and you also mentioned the scene where they overrided the 1st's Authority, which is another example.

Also, you're comparing a scene that happened when the MC was Lvl 1 to a scene that happened when he's Lvl 2 with his parent now being fully linked to him. That doesn't hint at power stealing now being available, for me. That just meant the MC, while devouring, got ensnared by the 1st because he's able to reach even the link now(possibly via his own parent), which Jake is also fully linked to. He simply came too close to it and got pulled in. The same happened during the Minyak scene when they linked together. She came too close and Mother made her submit.

As for hearing Jake(dead) ramble about wishing he protected Mia, it isn't hinting at nothing, for me. That could just be because Jake put his last command on the MC before death. His command and the memory the MC devoured after most likely combined in that moment. So for me, none of that meant anything. As for his power, that's most likely devoured completely by the 3rd and 4th when they killed the 1st in it's domain.

Like I said earlier, this is just how I saw the whole thing personally. As you can see, for me, it didn't hint at any power gaining stuff from my point of view. That's all I have to say on this topic though. Once the MC hits the Lvl 3rd threshold, there should be a deep dive in what his capability will be at that moment so it'll most likely give us our answers to this entire thing.
With the way that powers in Superhuman don't really work along the same lines as powers in other settings, the MC probably wouldn't even have to absorb powers. It's possible that they could just shapeshift their own power to mimic another power. Ella's shapeshifting at Evolution 5 gives her the power to warp reality around her.
That would probably only be something possible at Evolution 4 or 5, would require the MC to realize they could even attempt it. Like how the MC had to be told by Ella that they could shapeshift into metal. It's not likely something they'd realize on their own. It would also likely use up the MC's power quickly and possibly kill him, and it would have to be relevant to the story somehow, but I think that's more likely than absorbing other superhumans to steal their powers.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes