Widecker257

Dec 15, 2020
Loved the game. Great story. Most stories are very one sided and although the game is dialogue heavy, the characters are not blatantly one dimensional. The dialogue changes based on the characteristics of the character.
The MC is good. Usually, games show the MC as all-powerful, and nothing can harm him. Here, the MC learns and develops and most importantly, some of the other characters including characters that do not have much presence are more powerful than the MC.
That is really good as it shows that the MC is not at the top of the world, he needs to learn and adapt and grow. Alice, for e.g., has more powerful attacks and Michael with prep time is just as powerful. Making the MC use wits, training, adaptability is really good writing.

WeirdWorld a side note -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Renrac

Sep 10, 2022
Fantastic game. Very immersive story-wise. Great blend and balance.
Also, I have to agree with LordAinzSama, Alice is the best.
Out of all the girls he's interacted with I really hope the MC ends up with Alice once all is said and done. They just complement each other perfectly. Either that or he lets her go flat out before they get too close cuz she strikes me as the type to vaporize his ass if he winds up breaking her heart. LMAO

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Fantastic game. Very immersive story-wise. Great blend and balance.
Also, I have to agree with LordAinzSama, Alice is the best.
Out of all the girls he's interacted with I really hope the MC ends up with Alice once all is said and done. They just complement each other perfectly. Either that or he lets her go flat out before they get too close cuz she strikes me as the type to vaporize his ass if he winds up breaking her heart. LMAO
I mean, it seems like the story is going towards harem. Most of the girls already have scenes with other girls as well. And Alice doesn't strike me as the type to get really jealous. At least not with the current kinda-sorta girlfriend arrangement they got going.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
So I've been curious if Weird planned to put this game out on steam or not (would be awesome) and if so will he complete the game in its entirety then do it or once he's done with the path we are on now the game will be early access and the new content will follow the path that wasn't chosen during the first major vote (back during the party it was a vote if the MC would stay and fight the monster (Kenny) or escape, the patrons went with fight)

Last edited:

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
So what are the expectations for the next update for me are high.
Our favorite cop

View attachment 2160607
I am genuinely looking forward to some fights and plot development, especially considering we've been taken by H.E.R.O. Now whether that's bad or not is up for grabs (though personally I'd say it's bad). We know H.E.R.O's public introducion was pushed back due to the public backlash of the MC coming out.

What I'd like from a general perspective Ex. 1:

Personally I'd like to see the MC get recruited (probably though force), and get to choose what to do in fights (for public opinion). Teaming up with H.E.R.O to grow our strength for a bit, and perhaps Ella starts hatching her plans and we fight against her "tests". It would also be nice to get to know Clark (I like him), and more info on some of the endgame fights people (Deus, Zack, etc.)

Ex. 2:
Another gander would be that after we are captured, we get a few lore drops and then Mission Impossible escape, which could turn into some funny dialogue and epic fights. We'd probably escape to the next Sector as planned and be able to gain further insight on the beautiful world that's been created. Perhaps even evolving, although I'd assume a larger update would be our next evolution, but with the end of our training and start of a new arc we're close!

I'm cool without any of the aforementioned bits but I'm curious and will be thrilled to see what direction Weird World takes regardless.

Jul 28, 2017
Now that the mc's identity has been exposed being part of the HERO can be a good alternative for the mc to get stronger and learn more about monsters and artifacts like the mask.
I like the idea of being a part of HERO
but I think it will be according to how the mc acted

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
If I had to guess what's going to happen next(it most likely won't), the MC will escape Hero. From a moderately good or neutral playstyle, I can see him joining Hero for a bit and honing himself. That would be the obvious outcome for those playstyles but this below is what I can imagine of a corrupt/evil playstyle.

Since the MC is captured by Nico as he tries to flee with Alice and friends, it's safe to assume he's going to be held captive, collared and/or possibly brainwashed. While Hero is pretty corrupt in their way of doing things, I don't think they'll just let the MC be free with that playstyle.

Now his potential escape comes in 3 possibilities with the 2nd being chaotic but somewhat likely and the 3rd being extremely epic but absolutely not happening at all.

The 1st would be obviously with Deus help. The guy is purposely leading everyone to a specific thing and he's gearing it ever in the MC's favor. Probably the most straightforward and likely outcome beyond just a theory.

Now the 2nd would involve Ella either directly or indirectly. Unlikely, in my opinion, but who knows. She already knows where Hero's base is at. I also wouldn't be too shocked if she indirectly saved us via all of the ruckus she's causing over the place with whatever project she's working on. It doesn't necassarily have to be her but stuff she put in motion(Valravn and so on).

The 3rd would be the MC using his 3rd Evolution to escape. Now this is just pure headcanon. This is assuming a new ability(which would be broken) will be gained that'll have the MC being able to inject himself into other's memory and let his body "die" to escape. It also assumes that he doesn't need his physical body anymore and can actually store his full mind into tiny pieces of memory. He would wait until they leave and reform his body outside. That's the ability I've been thinking the MC would develop when he evolves more.

I don't even need to go further with the last one. You can tell it's crazy and it also relies heavily on him reaching the 3rd Evolution in the first place. All in all, I think the MC will be chilling at Hero for most of the update and probably get a lot of info on the monsters with hopefully some juicy lore being gained.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
If I had to guess what's going to happen next(it most likely won't), the MC will escape Hero. From a moderately good or neutral playstyle, I can see him joining Hero for a bit and honing himself. That would be the obvious outcome for those playstyles but this below is what I can imagine of a corrupt/evil playstyle.

Since the MC is captured by Nico as he tries to flee with Alice and friends, it's safe to assume he's going to be held captive, collared and/or possibly brainwashed. While Hero is pretty corrupt in their way of doing things, I don't think they'll just let the MC be free with that playstyle.

Now his potential escape comes in 3 possibilities with the 2nd being chaotic but somewhat likely and the 3rd being extremely epic but absolutely not happening at all.

The 1st would be obviously with Deus help. The guy is purposely leading everyone to a specific thing and he's gearing it ever in the MC's favor. Probably the most straightforward and likely outcome beyond just a theory.

Now the 2nd would involve Ella either directly or indirectly. Unlikely, in my opinion, but who knows. She already knows where Hero's base is at. I also wouldn't be too shocked if she indirectly saved us via all of the ruckus she's causing over the place with whatever project she's working on. It doesn't necassarily have to be her but stuff she put in motion(Valravn and so on).

The 3rd would be the MC using his 3rd Evolution to escape. Now this is just pure headcanon. This is assuming a new ability(which would be broken) will be gained that'll have the MC being able to inject himself into other's memory and let his body "die" to escape. It also assumes that he doesn't need his physical body anymore and can actually store his full mind into tiny pieces of memory. He would wait until they leave and reform his body outside. That's the ability I've been thinking the MC would develop when he evolves more.

I don't even need to go further with the last one. You can tell it's crazy and it also relies heavily on him reaching the 3rd Evolution in the first place. All in all, I think the MC will be chilling at Hero for most of the update and probably get a lot of info on the monsters with hopefully some juicy lore being gained.
I'd go with the 3rd Evolution Choice, though the reason I'm so general in my explanations is because a choice game like this can only go so many directions, without branching off too much and making Weird World have to write (and illustrate) more. I'm assuming whatever outcome has already been decided in this upcoming update because there wasn't a vote on which path to take, but my thoughts were just guess work on the matter of the Nico cliffhanger.

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
I'd go with the 3rd Evolution Choice, though the reason I'm so general in my explanations is because a choice game like this can only go so many directions, without branching off too much and making Weird World have to write (and illustrate) more. I'm assuming whatever outcome has already been decided in this upcoming update because there wasn't a vote on which path to take, but my thoughts were just guess work on the matter of the Nico cliffhanger.
Weird World has stated that the plot outline has been written up to the point of the originally planned end of the story. There won't be any more plot polls to determine where the story goes in a major sense. There are likely to be more minor polls for things like what sex scenes to include in the update, but those won't determine things like how long we're going to work with H.E.R.O..

The latest monster preview shows what looks to me like the full power version of Valravn, so I think we're going to have that as a major plot twist in the next update.

Deryl has also been telling the MC about the nightmares he's been having about monster Deryl and how he thinks we need to stop it, so I think that's going to be a major factor in where the story goes next. It ties in with the flashbacks to the MC and Deryl's childhood. A major point there was that the MC stole Deryl's mother's necklace and pawned it to the shopkeep. Then later we had the scene with the shopkeep that gave the MC a necklace that he recognized. So I think that's setting up a choice to either attempt to kill monster Deryl, or show him the necklace to remind him of his human self and resolve things without killing him.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Weird World has stated that the plot outline has been written up to the point of the originally planned end of the story. There won't be any more plot polls to determine where the story goes in a major sense. There are likely to be more minor polls for things like what sex scenes to include in the update, but those won't determine things like how long we're going to work with H.E.R.O..

The latest monster preview shows what looks to me like the full power version of Valravn, so I think we're going to have that as a major plot twist in the next update.

Deryl has also been telling the MC about the nightmares he's been having about monster Deryl and how he thinks we need to stop it, so I think that's going to be a major factor in where the story goes next. It ties in with the flashbacks to the MC and Deryl's childhood. A major point there was that the MC stole Deryl's mother's necklace and pawned it to the shopkeep. Then later we had the scene with the shopkeep that gave the MC a necklace that he recognized. So I think that's setting up a choice to either attempt to kill monster Deryl, or show him the necklace to remind him of his human self and resolve things without killing him.
Like I said, no poll, so it's only going one of two ways, joining H.E.R.O or escaping, like we were saying. What we were debating was HOW we were going to go about it. Because again, with the amount of writing it would take to branch the entire story into two different paths is an unrealistic expectations. I'll be honest I couldnt care less about the whole Deryl thing, I'll cross that bridge when we get there. My main concern is H.E.R.O and the cliffhanger that was presented (i.e us being kidnapped). It's not going to be some walk in the park to escape, which is why either joining force for a bit (to grow your strength whether it be forced or not) or escaping via our Evolution is probably our only options. Ella is not going to save us I can bet money on that. She's essentially said it's kill or be killed if you aren't strong enough, she'll probably just sum it up as a surprise test. But I could see an indirect interference with say, Valravan as you mentioned, because A. he got stronger (perhaps some payback for the alley would be his motivation) or B. (my personal choice) to pursue Michael being Chosen by the Second. As far as we know Ella doesn't have control over him anymore, she just released him to help her time table in distracting H.E.R.O. I highly doubt we will fight H.E.R.O head on just yet, Because they are pretty much all Lvl 5s and that's like end game. Fighting Ella's Arsenal and her "siblings" seem more plausible, and that's where I could see Monster Deryl making an appearance, but not in this update.

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Yeah, I can't see us fighting our way out of Hero. That's why all of my thoughts of potential escape had as little conflict as possible from the MC, himself. Even with a hypothetical evolution boost(similar to when he first entered lvl 2 and was operating at a higher lvl than his normal lvl 2 self later), I can't really see him doing much of anything at lvl 3.

That's why I think he's either going to be chilling with Hero for a while or try to escape using some kind of method. His evolution, if it happens, could possibly aid him in escaping better or it could just be some outside interference stuff that makes it much easier for him. I personally think Deus, likely, might play a part in it, if we do try to escape.

Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Even if we do have an option to save monster deryl ... what would the point of that be since if we dont help him we have his clone which is pretty much him our friend but probabbly with less powers. Or maybe if we kill monster deryl it seves his link with the clone thus making him a regular human? Im guessing if we do save monsfer deryl hell just merge with his clone wouldnt he?

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes