xhib

Feb 1, 2019
It didn't take Ella a decade or even close to reach lvl 5. She's only been a Superhuman since she was around 15. She's 21 now(I think) and depending on when she actually hit lvl 4, it actually would've took her even less time.

As for Ella wanting us to join hero, I don't personally think that played into her plans at all(I mostly think it plays into Deus's). At least not the way it happened. Charlie's Geass aside, since it was probably used for this type of possibility, I don't see how Ella's going to benefit, since it works both ways. There's a decent chance he'll side with Hero and reveal everything instead. Even with Charlie's ability, it'll also become useless once the MC becomes strong enough to resist the effect.

As for the Deus and Nico thing, I don't think they'll be killed at all(I'm not even sure where this thought came from as I never suggested it). Nico especially since she's one of the most valuable assets they have at Hero and is most likely heavily protected. With her abilities, she'll be hard to kill or even capture. She's only surpassed by Deus and Zack(since he also seems to have some form of farsight/future seeing power), in terms of importance.

Overall, I don't necassarily disagree with what you're saying, in reference to Deus. I just mostly see him being motivated by his own objective the most and the MC is a big part of it, so far. I've even said in the past that I wouldn't be shocked if the reason he allowed the MC's identity to be revealed was just so the MC could be brought closer for the next part of what he saw and to get him away from Ella's control.

That's about it. I agree with some of what you said, that wasn't directed towards me. I also disagree with some other things but that's perfectly fine. I actually have been getting the itch to play again but I'm holding back until the update. We only have a few weeks left so I'm fighting the urge. I should stop reading the thread too since it just makes me want to dive back in more.
Sorry, I meant it took Ella almost a decade to go from Level 1 to Level 5. Still wrong, but less wrong. You're right about her age too. I checked the talk with Christie. 14-15 when her parents died and currently 21. Six or seven years with one syringe from infection to final evolution. My point stands though: do we have that kind of time?

Oh, I said earlier the only way I could see us escaping HERO was if something took out Deus or Nicoletta, without one of them helping us I should add*. I was just clarifying that I didn't actually think there was a chance of either of them dying. That's all. It wasn't directed at anything you said.

Most of Ella's plans are pretty high risk, but she doesn't seem to be that concerned about the MC turning on her. In the short-term--he's no threat. Long term? She doesn't think there is a long-term if the MC doesn't reach Level 3. He'll be dead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Leaking our identity to push the MC towards HERO would definitely be a gamble. Leaving us to fight Kenny, raiding the research lab and releasing Valravn weren't exactly safe bets either. I think she's weighed the chance of betrayal against her belief that we're certain to die without another level. Natural evolution as our only option is just too unpredictable. If wanting it was enough, Ella wouldn't have needed the serum to reach Level 5. There's another way.

While I don't know what her end-game is and I think Ella actually likes the MC, she has an ulterior motive to levelling us up.
Even if we were to turn on Ella, the geas should stop us from talking for a while. And if we have to evolve to break it? That works for her too.

...Now that I think about it, why didn't the geas go off when we told Christie and Emily what we knew? Do we even know anything that would damage her operations? I just assumed we were under the same restriction Deryl was. A geas makes something forbidden, but Charlie might have prohibited something else.

Honestly, Deryl's clone might be more of a threat to her plans than we are. If he's geas-free and remembers what she wanted him to do, Ella is in deep shit if he passes that information along.

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
Sorry, I meant it took Ella almost a decade to go from Level 1 to Level 5. Still wrong, but less wrong. You're right about her age too. I checked the talk with Christie. 14-15 when her parents died and currently 21. Six or seven years with one syringe from infection to final evolution. My point stands though: do we have that kind of time?

Oh, I said earlier the only way I could see us escaping HERO was if something took out Deus or Nicoletta, without one of them helping us I should add*. I was just clarifying that I didn't actually think there was a chance of either of them dying. That's all. It wasn't directed at anything you said.

Most of Ella's plans are pretty high risk, but she doesn't seem to be that concerned about the MC turning on her. In the short-term--he's no threat. Long term? She doesn't think there is a long-term if the MC doesn't reach Level 3. He'll be dead.
Leaking our identity to push the MC towards HERO would definitely be a gamble. Leaving us to fight Kenny, raiding the research lab and releasing Valravn weren't exactly safe bets either. I think she's weighed the chance of betrayal against her belief that we're certain to die without another level. Natural evolution as our only option is just too unpredictable. If wanting it was enough, Ella wouldn't have needed the serum to reach Level 5. There's another way.

While I don't know what her end-game is and I think Ella actually likes the MC, she has an ulterior motive to levelling us up.
Even if we were to turn on Ella, the geas should stop us from talking for a while. And if we have to evolve to break it? That works for her too.

...Now that I think about it, why didn't the geas go off when we told Christie and Emily what we knew? Do we even know anything that would damage her operations? I just assumed we were under the same restriction Deryl was. A geas makes something forbidden, but Charlie might have prohibited something else.

Honestly, Deryl's clone might be more of a threat to her plans than we are. If he's geas-free and remembers what she wanted him to do, Ella is in deep shit if he passes that information along.
There is one thing you overlooked. Ella is trying to make a superhuman with the proper traits, but they don't need to be a greater spawn or a spawn of one of the numbered.

Ella made the MC first for that purpose, and later Jake, but she also turned the jocks James and Kenny into Minyak spawn to try to use them since she doesn't want to use the MC for her goal and she was skeptical that Jake would be suitable.

I also might have missed Michael being created for that goal, I don't remember that from the storyline. Do you know which part mentions Michael could also be used instead of the MC for Ella's plan?

Reactions: xhib

xhib

Feb 1, 2019
There is one thing you overlooked. Ella is trying to make a superhuman with the proper traits, but they don't need to be a greater spawn or a spawn of one of the numbered.

Ella made the MC first for that purpose, and later Jake, but she also turned the jocks James and Kenny into Minyak spawn to try to use them since she doesn't want to use the MC for her goal and she was skeptical that Jake would be suitable.

I also might have missed Michael being created for that goal, I don't remember that from the storyline. Do you know which part mentions Michael could also be used instead of the MC for Ella's plan?
We've not seen Ella and Michael interact after his infection, but this is exchange that made me think he's a candidate now.
Michael got his powers from the 2nd. He fits the pattern with Ella (3rd), the MC (3rd/4th) and Jake (1st).

...but you're right, James and Kenny don't fit that pattern. My best guess still needs work apparently. Is it just me or is it deeply suspicious she found and infected two people compatible with a Monster that fuses together? I'd assumed they were made for a different purpose like Deryl was, but she did infect them both around the same time as Jake. Why did she rule out Deryl then?

Ella: (To Deryl) "No, you won't do. It has to be either Jake or [the MC]. At least until I find another of similar compatibility."

If any superhuman will do as long the compatibility with a given monster is high enough, why does she have so few candidates? And why are the Numbers so overrepresented? You'd think they'd be the hardest to match with.

Reactions: TerminusPrime

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
We've not seen Ella and Michael interact after his infection, but this is exchange that made me think he's a candidate now.
Michael got his powers from the 2nd. He fits the pattern with Ella (3rd), the MC (3rd/4th) and Jake (1st).

...but you're right, James and Kenny don't fit that pattern. My best guess still needs work apparently. Is it just me or is it deeply suspicious she found and infected two people compatible with a Monster that fuses together? I'd assumed they were made for a different purpose like Deryl was, but she did infect them both around the same time as Jake. Why did she rule out Deryl then?

Ella: (To Deryl) "No, you won't do. It has to be either Jake or [the MC]. At least until I find another of similar compatibility."

If any superhuman will do as long the compatibility with a given monster is high enough, why does she have so few candidates? And why are the Numbers so overrepresented? You'd think they'd be the hardest to match with.
I don't have the quotes, but in the times the story was focusing on Ella before the Frat party and while she was walking away she was stating to herself about how she doesn't want it to be the MC for her project, that she didn't think Jake would have what it takes and that she was creating James and Kenny to hopefully take his place. It was pretty explicit that they were infected for the purpose of her Chosen One project.

I didn't take that the same way about Michael, but you might be correct. That'll be something to keep in mind for the rest of the story. I just thought that meant that the MC and Jake were exceptionally compatible with their monster parents, and that the original lightning monster would have been a perfect fit for Michael.

We don't have enough information on what she's planning to know why Deryl isn't compatible and why the others were.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
On a side note, I love people reviewing saying the story is super generic. I wonder what they are smoking...
Or they have very likely not played past the half hour mark. Because that's absolutely stupid.
More generic than the rest? yes, those that nobody complain about?

cr0sswise

Jul 26, 2021
On a side note, I love people reviewing saying the story is super generic. I wonder what they are smoking...
Or they have very likely not played past the half hour mark. Because that's absolutely stupid.
Yeah the one review starting with: "Dropped about 1 hour into it, reached around 3 endings, the first 30 minutes was real reading but the latter half started skimming a lot more." Was pure comedy for me.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
More generic than the rest? yes, those that nobody complain about?
Yeah the one review starting with: "Dropped about 1 hour into it, reached around 3 endings, the first 30 minutes was real reading but the latter half started skimming a lot more." Was pure comedy for me.
I guess for those guys, the "son comes back home, dad is dead, son gets to fuck mom and sister and every girl in the city" is original and unheard of. :KEK:

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I guess for those guys, the "son comes back home, dad is dead, son gets to fuck mom and sister and every girl in the city" is original and unheard of. :KEK:
Exactly, now I am kinda tempted to go to any "landlady" game and review it with a "super generic" (the last time I did something similar in tfgamesite about every single mtf plot turning the mc chad into a cock starved automatically, I got banned).

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I can get not liking this game in the first hour. It's entirely subjective and I've done the same to plenty other games that I thought I would love. That said, calling this game generic when you've only played up until basically the 1st Ella encounter(maybe Kenny's dorm fight) is weird. Also how the hell did they get 3 endings? Were they referring to dead ends? What skipping training day does to you. :KEK:

If a power fantasy is what you're looking for out of this game, then you're probably going to be disappointed. The 1st encounter with Ella makes it clear that you're insignificant compared to what's out there and that point remains even to the current content. Even more so when you learn about evolution lvls and how powerful the monsters truly are, especially the Numbered ones.

8l4kk8l00d

Oct 21, 2017
I can get not liking this game in the first hour. It's entirely subjective and I've done the same to plenty other games that I thought I would love. That said, calling this game generic when you've only played up until basically the 1st Ella encounter(maybe Kenny's dorm fight) is weird. Also how the hell did they get 3 endings? Were they referring to dead ends? What skipping training day does to you. :KEK:

If a power fantasy is what you're looking for out of this game, then you're probably going to be disappointed. The 1st encounter with Ella makes it clear that you're insignificant compared to what's out there and that point remains even to the current content. Even more so when you learn about evolution lvls and how powerful the monsters truly are, especially the Numbered ones.
i like the bad end if you overleveled (extremely legitimately and not with save editor or anyhting 100%) and do the battle with ella and summon some spooky shit.

that is what actually got me into the story, not just the fact that there is in game cheat blocks, but how it was enforced.

the only thing i dont like about the game is how fortunate every female is in the breast department. not every girl need to have tits to their knees to make them attractive or interesting.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
i like the bad end if you overleveled (extremely legitimately and not with save editor or anyhting 100%) and do the battle with ella and summon some spooky shit.

that is what actually got me into the story, not just the fact that there is in game cheat blocks, but how it was enforced.

the only thing i dont like about the game is how fortunate every female is in the breast department. not every girl need to have tits to their knees to make them attractive or interesting.
That was actually the first dead end I ever got in this game and probably still my favorite because of how much stuff it revealed. I leaned heavily into training and chasing power points to get strong. I was also disappointed that you couldn't continue forward afterwards but looking back at that scene and knowing what I know now, we stood no chance there and even that minor victory wasn't a real one.

As for the big breast thing. I like Ella's, Danica's, Alexis's, and Nico's. That's around the ballpark where I think it's just right, for me. Majority of the girls are around that size so overall I'm sitting pretty. That said, Angelina's a bit too big for my liking while Mia's too small but that's there for those that like it. Demi's on the other hand are fine, now that I thought about it.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019

I don't care if they like the game or not, is their right, is calling it generic what grinds me.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I don't care if they like the game or not, is their right, is calling it generic what grinds me.
What'd I miss? Haters? Ignore them man, ain't worth the time. I love this game, I've learned there's a lot of young bucks here that can't differentiate good from bad writing yet. But they'll learn eventually, give them time to replay the same "generic" DAZ model incest games for a bit, they'll learn.

Edit: One of the Main reasons I love this game IS the power fantasy. To say that there isn't one is kinda crazy ngl (of that's what he was doing, I saw your response). I mean, if you can name me one game on this site that satisfies a power fantasy that you're actively interacting with those you are power creeping, that ISN'T RPGM, then I'd love to here it. The fact that there is a corruption path and the option to just kill people I don't llook with my own hands is EXACTLY what I look forward to in a game, and it's severally lacking on this site.

Last edited:

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Allan Trumbull
can you facepalm me?im trying to get my reaction score to 700
"Yeah i love female mc more than male mc"
"superpowered is actually good not shit"
"the art is good unlike whatever generic 3d vn where you sodomized your entire fucking family"
"i honestly truly love futa goddamnit she-cock got me acting unwise"
"WeirdWorld wide hipped femboy is a mf top tier that im starting to question my sexuality"

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Meh, you can have those. Danica best cross lady(probably under a cross somewhere :cry: ). Alexis is best teacher, psychologist, tight suit wearing, all around sexy emo redhead. Ella is Ella. Meanwhile the 4th is Dream Mommy.

Depending on how the next part goes, Nico might be my new mommy with how abrasive she can be but it could be the reverse. She could be submissive! I'm probably going to get the new dead end there, ain't I? She's definitely going to murder me again like at the beach resort.

I've said it before but I'll say it again. I want to fuck all the women that can kill me! The more dangerous, the better!

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Meh, you can have those. Danica best cross lady(probably under a cross somewhere :cry: ). Alexis is best teacher, psychologist, tight suit wearing, all around sexy emo redhead. Ella is Ella. Meanwhile the 4th is Dream Mommy.

Depending on how the next part goes, Nico might be my new mommy with how abrasive she can be but it could be the reverse. She could be submissive! I'm probably going to get the new dead end there, ain't I? She's definitely going to murder me again like at the beach resort.

I've said it before but I'll say it again. I want to fuck all the women that can kill me! The more dangerous, the better!
its actually fight or flight nervous system that makes you ejaculate super hard 500ml cum
:PogChamp:8=D

and danica oh man such a beauty she is rocking that bowlcut hair
but alas time to move on to greener pasture
maybe we can have forbidden naughty sweaty lovey dovey hand holding with one particular amnesia girl? bet she can take mc mutant banana after that curly haired asshole jake fuck up her mental state

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes