Lobo420

Jun 28, 2020
Did Joker go around gaslighting and manipulating peopel close to batman and turn them against Batman? Did Lex Luthor go aropund manipulating and gaslighting people close to Superman? And you are talking about DC recycled villains the same the company just can't let them go even after 80 years because they are incapable of creating new villains for them? There is a reason comics are failing.
the Answer to your first question is yes, rewatch the dark Knight he manipulates Batman into Saving Harvey Dent instead of Rachael by giving him her false location, then he manipulates Dent into becomming 2 Face and through these actions basically turns the whole city against batman, & lets not forget about the 2 literal boatloads of people he tried to manipulate into blowing each other up, and you may have a point about Lex but MY point WASN'T about the manipulation or Gaslighting it was the fact that every Hero Needs a Villain Counterpart as i said in an earlier post.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Boy so are we going warhammer god emperor thing cus all parts of a whole and all that. So the moon is some kind of egg of tomb or jail that got a nasty crack and spills god knows what into the sea and Forces evolution and mutations in what lives in it so they become senient beings and since mutants and hibrids are barren the resort to a mutagenic infection like the necros from dead space?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
We definitely know that Ella doesn't care if her "Chosen One" is smart or strong (a strong one is better), we know this because Deryl was immediately denied the title, despite, potentially, being able to prove his strength in combat against us and Jake, and being the smartest guy we know. As such it is safe to say that Ella cares about her chosen having a special type of power, or at least being able to develop it down the line with evolution.
The opinion that the special ability is stealing memories and others powers is just dumb, the only reason it is even considered a possibility is because of a power fantasy.
Of the four potential "Chosen Ones" the only thing they had in common, that i noticed, was the affinity to telepathy.
- The two jocks were both sons of the big tidy snake lady, who we know can use it to communicate with her minions, and to speak to us during the "Fight of the Titans".
- Jake can literally control others minds, it is not that big of a stretch that he will learn how to speak to them that way (probably his 3rd evo, since it would mean he no longer gets fucked by people in headphones).
- MC might not have telepathy per se, but mind reading can be used as a shitty one way laggy form of it (someone thinks something, MC reads the latest memory and hears the thought).

This leaves the question of why the fuck does Ella care, and why can't she just use the Miniyak or any other monster for the job. The reason monsters don't fit might be because none of them would do the thing she wants (might be considered heresy to them), or because all of the telepaths are members of the faction that is hostile towards her. The reason she cares, is that she wants someone to talk to the stone creature that she is collecting, it might be that that thing is one of the gods and she wants an audience with it, or because there is some form of monster "Collective (un)conscious" that she wants to enter (I think that whole meeting with the First one after we kill Jake was inside of one).
I believe that eventually the MC will be able to read memories from a distance like Mother(4th) can. We know the 3rd can't and his memory stuff is a bit limited to touch from this update. I wonder if the dev is going to use that in the future to seperate the powers gained between who chose one parent over the other. Also Jake already talked to his monster parent or heard it's whispers before the final fight with the MC.

As for the 1st Domain, I just believe the MC entered the 1st's plane/space when he went too deep into Jake(that sounds so wrong lol). Those other towers and monsters are probably his stronger offspring or army of monsters under him. It's a guess though. The Collective Unconscious is the same thought I had about how the space worked.

I'm not entirely sure what's Ella or Hero/M-Corps endgame is but I assume it has to do with collecting the missing numbered corpses(7th through 12th). We know the monsters retain their power even when dead and these monsters would be parts of a powerful godlike monster. If Ella is really collecting Telepaths for that reason, like you think, then it could be to access their planes. Even getting one of their powers would be massive, let alone 6 numbered corpses worth.

That's just my thoughts on it though.

Imo she most likely went after the MC (and the other 'chosen' ones) because they were easier to control/manipulate and a monster would just 'rebel' in some way, we see this with the monster (can't remember it's name) the MC has under them, said monster had 'mother' control her momentarily and attack the MC. With the 'chosen' that won't happen or its just very unlikely to happen.
You're referring to the Bailey and Minyak scene. Thing about that is the MC was able to make the Minyak submit and it seems like their kind is submissive to the Numbered when it encountered Mother and instantly gave up. Ella should be able to do that herself as a greater spawn who's reached her final evolution but that could be hinting at something else.

Fanvor

Jul 1, 2017
Imo she most likely went after the MC (and the other 'chosen' ones) because they were easier to control/manipulate and a monster would just 'rebel' in some way, we see this with the monster (can't remember it's name) the MC has under them, said monster had 'mother' control her momentarily and attack the MC. With the 'chosen' that won't happen or its just very unlikely to happen.
Maybe, though she probably won't have much problem against them at lvl 5, especially if she gets help from her little army of little children.

Fanvor

Jul 1, 2017
I believe that eventually the MC will be able to read memories from a distance like Mother(4th) can. We know the 3rd can't and his memory stuff is a bit limited to touch from this update. I wonder if the dev is going to use that in the future to seperate the powers gained between who chose one parent over the other. Also Jake already talked to his monster parent or heard it's whispers before the final fight with the MC.
I think Jake didn't actually hear his monster, it was a similar situation to MC not hearing 3rd/4th in his sleep or forgetting about it. Also, when did we learn about 3rd not having long range telepathy?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I think Jake didn't actually hear his monster, it was a similar situation to MC not hearing 3rd/4th in his sleep or forgetting about it. Also, when did we learn about 3rd not having long range telepathy?
This current update. If you have him as your parent, the MC remarks that it struggled to get his memories it was looking for. If you have the 4th, it doesn't say that. It's toward the end of the update when you're talking about it with Alice and Michael.

As for Jake, I recall him listening to it talk to him and absorbing the information it's giving him. Though I could be remembering it wrong.

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
zaraki kenpachi... I mean, Michael can easily become by far the strongest, in my view he has the greatest potential, considering that in human form he already was very strong, and now he got even more. with radioactive powers, man... he could in the next evolutions (if the dev allows it) have some kind of maximum atomic control, do you know what that means?, nuclear bomb baby, Michael could have an atomic punch like Garou from OPM, and also emit bursts of gamma radiation that spells from black holes, and neutron stars, this skill would be the protagonist's and Ella's maximum counter, as it would destroy their bodies in atomic level. Michael>all

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
zaraki kenpachi... I mean, Michael can easily become by far the strongest, in my view he has the greatest potential, considering that in human form he already was very strong, and now he got even more. with radioactive powers, man... he could in the next evolutions (if the dev allows it) have some kind of maximum atomic control, do you know what that means?, nuclear bomb baby, Michael could have an atomic punch like Garou from OPM, and also emit bursts of gamma radiation that spells from black holes, and neutron stars, this skill would be the protagonist's and Ella's maximum counter, as it would destroy their bodies in atomic level. Michael>all
True
Michael>all
Michael with prep time>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WeirdWorld universe

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Hey guys! Hope you're all doing well, Happy early Thanksgiving! I got a little question for y'all.

What do you think Michael's ability is going to be? Be as detailed as you can for what you think it could be or what you picture it to be, have fun with it!

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Lol soak damage and Energy then use it to fuel his reserves of atómic powaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lol so godzilla meets electro and have a romantic evening

elboWarrior

Dec 8, 2017
Thanks for this cool game. I really enjoy the story so far, and as times passes the characters seem less 1-dimensional. Me like it.

Only negatvie feedback for me:is there any way to brighten the images? I can barely see anything on them half the time. That reminds me of the trenda few years back where you could barely seething in TV series. I can't even blame it on my screen since I play on a macbook pro.

There's also 1/5th of the image hidden behind the dialogue box. Would it be possible to have a setting that allows the user to display the dialogue UNDER the image, not OVER it?

Cheers! :)

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
So the game is ending in 1.0 or is going to go chapters or book or season like others cus you know anxiety and what not :sick:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
So the game is ending in 1.0 or is going to go chapters or book or season like others cus you know anxiety and what not :sick:
I doubt the game is ending in 1.0 as there is still a whole 'nother major route the dev has to do (the party fight or stay thing) and I don't think he's doing chapters/seasons which is great (imo it ruins the flow but thats just me)

Last edited:

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Damn now that's a scary thought, and a very real possibility. I can see Michael casually trying to kill the MC and Ella just because he felt they would be a good challenge for him to get stronger without any other motive behind it, and his powers combined with his overall competence in fighting would make him an insane opponent. Perhaps Jake would stand a better chance against Michael than the MC due to his mind control being better suited to deal with a powerhouse like him (if Michael doesn't have prep time of course).

Reactions: Zekethor

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Damn now that's a scary thought, and a very real possibility. I can see Michael casually trying to kill the MC and Ella just because he felt they would be a good challenge for him to get stronger without any other motive behind it, and his powers combined with his overall competence in fighting would make him an insane opponent. Perhaps Jake would stand a better chance against Michael than the MC due to his mind control being better suited to deal with a powerhouse like him (if Michael doesn't have prep time of course).
But his internal organs are like half burned now

• Angry
Reactions: Sorreah

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
If we're really going to lean heavy into the power fantasy territory, the MC would kill Michael by devouring his entire mind away. An Evolved MC would be able to live through memories/mental spaces and thus be untouchable by Michael while also eating his mind with no resistance. He also wouldn't need a body whatsoever making Michael's radiation pointless.

See how easy that was? I didn't even have make a huge post for it. You can make any character overpowered.

As for the game ending at 1.0, I doubt it's ending next update. There's too much to wrap up and the Dev would have to put the MC through rapid evolutions so he would fight at the lvl needed. Unless it's a time skip happening or some giga cosmic shit going on like the entire thing is the MC living through his own memory as he's attempting to reach his final evolution(the eye would be the sleeping MC outside of the memory guiding him).

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes