necromater

Aug 21, 2018
As i said bugs people bug are really op the creepy crawlers . Is know everybody is gansta till the roach fly :eek: radiation fucks complex orgánics yes but the bugs hold they ground better ants in the microwave stare at us in fear human. Do the same to a rodent and boy life trauma rigth there

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
True
Michael>all
Michael with prep time>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WeirdWorld universe
That's the MC's thing though. His superpower is really his ability to adapt on the fly. He's lost several fights, only to pretty handily win the rematch. Power creep is real though. Both Alice and Michael would probably beat him in a straight up fight and they're both lower level than him

But all of their power is useless if they can't actually hit him. Even with her hadoken spam, he'd eventually win

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
The urge was stronger than me so I decided to download the game again. This time I'm going to do a full playthrough without killing anyone, outside of unavoidable stuff(like killing the rat monster to save Angelina or the kidnappers with Liz). It's basically a 0 corruption build.

With the update coming soon, I figure doing this playthrough would pass the time well. Jake will finally live in one of my playthroughs. Thinking about it, I will now have 4 different playthroughs and possibly over 3000 saves. For reference, my main has almost 2000 individual saves while my other corruption playthroughs have like around 400 for both of them.

I have my main, which leans into antihero but romances Ella and others with the 4th being mommy. My High Corruption(the 4th as parent) who murders anyone that's a threat because he's not dealing with a full deck of cards. Then lastly, my murder hobo MC. It's basically High Corruption but with the 3rd as the parent and the MC having no regard for life or companionship at all.

This and some other games on the side should hold me over until the next update.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Sooooo update? I started prototype again cus im bored and warhammer 3 map is too long. fucking good game and like hell im playing overwatch 2 along the wife she is a toxic gamer. any good game ?

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
So the mc got a cult/ fanclub demi can mind fuck people so the Church of the black tentacle you know cus he can grow tentacles and they are black . Also the Yaoi hentai sends the dagon breed cult vibes.

Reactions: Dysphorika

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Hey folks, not trying to rush anything AT ALL. But I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about when the next release range will be? Guestimates?

Nov 10, 2017
idk why but I somehow always here witcher 3's Oriana (especially in the trailer + with the voice change when she was about to transform) whenever it's Ella speaking

edit: altho sometimes it's the Voerman sisters from vampire masquerade.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dysphorika
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes