Aristarkhos

Jun 23, 2017
sooo, for my not really corruption run (rip bailey) should i have the helmet on at night now?

kinda sus of it

There are no corruption changes in this update as far as I can tell by skimming the scripts.
Interestingly, wearing the "anti-corruption" helmet has no effect, either.
The choice to wear it or not effects a boolean, but both choices set "helmet = True"
Not sure if that's intentional or an error.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
WeirdWorld can you explain to me why your MC is always on the weak end? we are always getting forced into vulnerable positions where we can't do anything but obey the enemy like the organization it feels like your mc is just a dog getting trained there is no control only getting used over and over again. it's really frustrating. isn't your game supposed to be giving us a choice? in the end, it all comes down to death.
Bro the world is like thats the reason we went back to the natural order the mc is still a Cub. He needs to grow

Reactions: Alandir

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
At the end of my current evil playthrough I have 24 corruption, 84 power, 22 skill, -220 public opinion and -110 government opinion. I had another save where I could get 25 corruption but I somehow didn't have neither enough power or skill points to win the Valravn on my own, and that's a no-no in my book.

What a pain in the ass to go back to get all the points. And no, I don't want to cheat. :HideThePain:

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
At the end of my current evil playthrough I have 24 corruption, 84 power, 22 skill, -220 public opinion and -110 government opinion. I had another save where I could get 25 corruption but I somehow didn't have neither enough power or skill points to win the Valravn on my own, and that's a no-no in my book.

What a pain in the ass to go back to get all the points. And no, I don't want to cheat. :HideThePain:
If you chose to go full power in the first fight against Michael you can get 1 more power, which will let you purge the corruption from Kenny and devour him for more corruption and power. You'll have to choose to not fight Ella when you confront her in her apartment to avoid the bad ending there, but you can end up with a bit more corruption and power that way. If you pick the horn from the shopkeeper instead of the eye you can get over the 80 power needed to defeat Valravyn on your own.

Reactions: GaRbS

necromater

Aug 21, 2018

Cheatttttttt is the way i like it Lol

• Haha
Reactions: GaRbS

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I think prego is gonna be endgame rigth now is gonna be a problem we don't Need more things on our head mc is only 18 maybe time jump then an army of Eldrich Spawns.

Reactions: ODatRandomness

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Bro. superhuman by miracle of sound. kind of goes for this one better than Amazon The boys for some reason .

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
I gotta say, the art got so much better over the past couple of updates, it's honestly night and day watching the old and the new art, even if the old art had it's charm.
I honestly miss how dev did fluids in old art. Also, animations were more dynamic.
I'm just waiting for it to do second evolution and hit rank 3 , to combine good aspects of both :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes