Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
Bro. superhuman by miracle of sound. kind of goes for this one better than Amazon The boys for some reason .
really? MC just doesn't strike me as angry a character the way Butcher is. Maybe I should try corruption route?

After Valravn fight I felt more like Scarlet Sky, if choosing from Miracle of Sound songs. This chapter gave me fresh take on monsters - instead of being some mysterious otherworldly denizens , a lot of them could be legends and myths from bygone era, long since corrupted or twisted(live long enough, and any hero will become villain, eh?) being dredged up and awakened by some external factor . Probably someone got too stronk and ruined the balance keeping shit together and safe(ish) for humanity.

Reactions: necromater

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
really? MC just doesn't strike me as angry a character the way Butcher is. Maybe I should try corruption route?

After Valravn fight I felt more like Scarlet Sky, if choosing from Miracle of Sound songs. This chapter gave me fresh take on monsters - instead of being some mysterious otherworldly denizens , a lot of them could be legends and myths from bygone era, long since corrupted or twisted(live long enough, and any hero will become villain, eh?) being dredged up and awakened by some external factor . Probably someone got too stronk and ruined the balance keeping shit together and safe(ish) for humanity.
Yup scarlet sky it is. And the MYTH and legends was confirmed somewhat when Dexter showed the mountain that was like a titán from greek mythos.

AinzOoalGown1

May 13, 2020
I gotta say, the art got so much better over the past couple of updates, it's honestly night and day watching the old and the new art, even if the old art had it's charm.
Indeed mate, it's all about training and evolve for the better in talent, pretty much like MC does to be fair.

Reactions: Doom Marine

Aristarkhos

Jun 23, 2017
"Fixed a few things. Not that it matters but fixed the code for the helmet." apparently.

I wonder what it does now.
I didn't wear it because I suspected it to be a mind-control device and in a quick test I didn't seem to change Corruption.
Both choices still set "helmet = True."
So I'm not so sure that it really got fixed.

Reactions: wiwem71072

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
When something is corrupted (can happen when downloading from MEGA via browser) you usually get errors extracting the game.
When something is corrupted (can happen when downloading from MEGA via browser) you usually get errors extracting the game.
Yep, I know that! But believe me, I've had the luck where a compressed file was corrupted, which actually wasn't even the file but a super old version of winrar, nowadays I don't even use that program anymore, just 7zip.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
too bad that the MC can't get anyone pregnant:cry::cry:
That's not necessarily true. While Tiffany said it wasn't possible via learning from Hero that superhumans are sterile. The Monster themselves say they want MC's seed to create powerful children. This happens during the Minyak scene.

Now you could say new info supersedes old, which is fair, but that Minyak scene in particular eluded to it being an actual possibility between Superhuman(or at least a greater spawn) and Monsters.

Sep 5, 2020
so i left off after the interviewer's head blew up, when does this update take place after or before speaking about the new scene and such?

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes