DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
so i left off after the interviewer's head blew up, when does this update take place after or before speaking about the new scene and such?
That's it for the update. This new release was only for bugfixes and is the public version. In case others don't know, the earlier release was for supporters. When it releases to public, it's the bugfix version of that release. There's no new content.

Basically, you already played the updated content because it leaked here earlier. That's pretty much it.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Currently MC's cum vanishes after a few minutes though.
This would make impregnating Ella very difficult, which is probably why she throws monsters at him - forcing him to evolve.

And in terms of Minyak we don't really know how procreation works with them.
We do though. They say they need his "seed" inside them to breed. It don't get no clearer than that, if I'm being honest. They also state that they can mate with spawns, though uncommon, due to them being compatible with monsters. The Minyak we fucked is centuries old by the way(at least her memory was) so I would say they know a lot, when it comes to the mating stuff.

The MC's sperm vanishing over time holds no barring on any of that because they could still be impregnated by said sperm before it vanishes. It's maybe a problem for humans and possibly superhumans but the monsters are built differently. Literally, I might add.

Since we're at Hero, I'm sure the dev will address this whole thing at some point. For now though, I'm of the belief that Superhumans can breed with Monsters. Whether that's via something similar to Asari from Mass Effect(sort of Asexual but they gain genetics from their "father" race) or more traditional.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
We do though. They say they need his "seed" inside them to breed. It don't get no clearer than that, if I'm being honest. They also state that they can mate with spawns, though uncommon, due to them being compatible with monsters. The Minyak we fucked is centuries old by the way(at least her memory was) so I would say they know a lot, when it comes to the mating stuff.

The MC's sperm vanishing over time holds no barring on any of that because they could still be impregnated by said sperm before it vanishes. It's maybe a problem for humans and possibly superhumans but the monsters are built differently. Literally, I might add.

Since we're at Hero, I'm sure the dev will address this whole thing at some point. For now though, I'm of the belief that Superhumans can breed with Monsters. Whether that's via something similar to Asari from Mass Effect(sort of Asexual but they gain genetics from their "father" race) or more traditional.
It could also be a MC specific thing. The guy can literally transform at will. He might be capable of impregnating anything.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
It could also be a MC specific thing. The guy can literally transform at will. He might be capable of impregnating anything.
Possibly. It could very well be for the MC specifically. He's also different compared to majority of the other superhumans out there in status, as a greater spawn of a Numbered Monster.

Which is why I've said for months that I think it could be possible to breed with monsters but possibly not with humans or even superhumans. It doesn't contradict what Hero said to tiffany, much, while also still being consistent with the Minyak scene.

It's totally not because I have a weird, unbearable desire to impregnate the 4th. That thought has never entered my mind at all. I swear on my memory mommy's life. :Kappa:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Are Minyak a reliable source though?
They could just say that to lure coomers into their honey trap to eat them.
They may also not know about MC's condition.

And I'm not an expert, but I'm pretty sure impregnation doesn't work when your DNA vanishes after a few minutes.
"Your DNA vanishes in minutes" so what you think is there in the minutes leading up to that moment? It is entirely possible that his DNA could fuse with her eggs in that time and become something entirely independent. Just like how his blood disappears but when the Minyak bit him, she was able to convert his blood into energy.

And yes, the Minyak that's centuries old would know about how mating would work with their species.

Reactions: ODatRandomness

Orblover

Oct 2, 2020
"Your DNA vanishes in minutes" so what you think is there in the minutes leading up to that moment? It is entirely possible that his DNA could fuse with her eggs in that time and become something entirely independent. Just like how his blood disappears but when the Minyak bit him, she was able to convert his blood into energy.

And yes, the Minyak that's centuries old would know about how mating would work with their species.
I believe his cum vanishes in minutes outside of his partner's body. I believe he states it after he slept with Liz at her house. It takes longer to disappear when inside his partner. I may be wrong and I will try to replay that part.
But if I recall he says something to the effect of outside exposed to the air it disappears in minutes.
I think he also said it takes longer when it is inside.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Possibly. It could very well be for the MC specifically. He's also different compared to majority of the other superhumans out there in status, as a greater spawn of a Numbered Monster.

Which is why I've said for months that I think it could be possible to breed with monsters but possibly not with humans or even superhumans. It doesn't contradict what Hero said to tiffany, much, while also still being consistent with the Minyak scene.

It's totally not because I have a weird, unbearable desire to impregnate the 4th. That thought has never entered my mind at all. I swear on my memory mommy's life. :Kappa:
Also... it's just Hero claiming that right? Who says their word is fact? There may be exceptions and things that they just aren't educated about? Maybe the protags ability allows him to bypass the limitations they've previously researched on others?

That being said... I'm biased af. I want the MC to have preg content with a couple of the girls. :LOL:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I believe his cum vanishes in minutes outside of his partner's body. I believe he states it after he slept with Liz at her house. It takes longer to disappear when inside his partner. I may be wrong and I will try to replay that part.
But if I recall he says something to the effect of outside exposed to the air it disappears in minutes.
I think he also said it takes longer when it is inside.
I'll have to check but I think that was said during that scene with her. Good catch, because it slipped my mind. I had forgot about that detail.

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2017
you know, i wanted to know if the costume mc created could be further improved or create other types of costumes for different situations

Last edited:

bebroeater

May 7, 2022
you know i was wondering if the suit mc created could be improved or creating other types of suits for different situations
Yeah, probably. It's more likely than not, considering that the suit is pretty effective so far. I'm guessing it'll happen at evolution 3 though, but I might be wrong.

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
H.E.R.O's assessment of Superhuman infertility likely doesn't include any compatibility with Minyak. They're probably only concerned with whether superhumans can breed with each other or uninfected humans to produce superhumans that don't need to be attacked by a monster first. They might have never looked into whether superhumans can have monster babies with other monsters, since increasing the amount of monsters doesn't really fit into their plans.

The Minyak also said it's purpose was breeding new monsters, and it could make stronger ones with a Greater Spawn, so they might be a specific exception. I doubt superhumans breeding with any other types of monsters should be expected.

The game is also a VN, so there won't be extensive branching storylines. They'll always be brought back together in a main storyline. The main differences will likely be what happens with the game's endings, since it's easier to write a few wildly divergent endings than making several alternate storylines that lead up to the end.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Bloody workplace they only give extra work no extra pay T-T. So at last fixed versión? Can i ask android now ? No mega please.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes