13th: Jess
14th: Brianna
15th: Mia
16th: The Talkshow Host for Channel Weird
17th: Suicide Wang
18th: Jonah
19th: Security Guard 1
20th: Jared

Honorable Mentions to making the list (in no particular order); the rest are inconsequential:

Oscar
Danica
Klaus
Bailey
Shopkeeper
All of Ella's Orphanage Kids (Minus Charlie)
Deus
Alexis

Sidenote: I do not dislike any of the unmentioned, I just enjoy reading and interacting with the above more.

bebroeater

May 7, 2022
Favorite character guys, go! Or you can make a list like me:

For Sures:
1st: MC
2nd: Ella
3rd: Alice
4th: Michael
5th: Valravn

Rough Estimates:
6th: Demi
7th: Dad
8th: Christie
9th: Amber
10th: Emily
11th: Shadow
12th: Clark

Honorable Mentions to making the list (in no particular order); the rest are inconsequential:

Oscar
Danica
Klaus
Bailey
Shopkeeper
Deus
Alexis

Sidenote: I do not dislike any of the unmentioned, I just enjoy reading and interacting with the above more.
My top 5 would be:
1. MC (No explanation required, the MC is based off your choices.)
2. Michael (A very skilled fighter, also way more kinder than I thought, training up Mia is very nice of him. He fought with a fucking monster and won, dude is a menace. Overall I like his warrior type personality. Will be a huge help once he understands how to use his powers.)
3. Alice (Best girl, in terms of all. Both personality and looks are great. Overall probably the best romance choice for now. Her power is also very impressive.)
4. Valravn (A formidable foe, very good design. Really skilled sword user, with a sense of honor. One of the few monsters who can speak. The fight with him was fucking insane too.)
5. Ella (She's shady as fuck, but she's pretty much the reason the MC has powers in the first place. Depending on her motivations, she can either get higher on the list, drop down, or get off from it completely.)

Rough estimates would be:
6. Demi
7. Dad
8. Amber
9. Christie
10. Emily
11. Clark
12. Brianna
13. Mia
14. Deryl
15. Danica
16. Klaus
17. Oscar
18. Alexis
19. Deus
20. Malik

Honorable mentions:
Claudia
Suicide Wang
Jake
Del
Laurie
Angelina
The list is based on v0.92, so 6th-20th will probably change within the next updates.

Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Meh i will go : alice, MC,Michael,Tiff,Briana (just because she got her ass on the line of duty and thats something i like in a woman much like alice plus the Hooker prank ),liz and alexis here (just for the Lazy and smart parts), demi (got us a cult i mean fanclub), Tess (funny and kinky),Daryl (kind of a prick but a good friend) .

BlB25

Feb 17, 2019
I know I shouldn't, but I can't resist :LOL:. Very good song with same name

Reactions: necromater

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
So titty or not titty? . So we can read Sharon memory from the link she created if we could create a similar one we have a mental attack if we can feed the foe mind anything we want from nightmares to illusions that would be of use. harm the Body and rip the mind at the same time .

Reactions: King_In_Yellow

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
it kinda sucks that you can't truly play a evil path.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Remember what clarks partner said to him, 'its just a name'.

Trope Said said:
Sir Humphrey: East Yemen, isn't that a democracy?
Foreign Office Official: Its full name is the Peoples' Democratic Republic of East Yemen.
Sir Humphrey: Ah I see, so it's a communist dictatorship.
The organization named H.E.R.O. is a secret cabal of power mongers.
who have done exactly zero heroism.
and traffic with organized crime.
They also do unethical human experiments

An Evil MC actually fits in more with that organization.

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Bro we are fucked by either by H.E.R.O ,ella or the monsters or the 3 we Need power. H.E.R.O is divided by a least 6 factions the 5 (hey look a The Boys reference) each a danger they think of human as pets,slaves,pawns cattle .and the human members those who know they have to keep the 5 at check till they get a way take down any who goes rogue H.E.R.O is not mankind defence nope Sir is the wind guy and the other 4 domain.

empty sides

Aug 22, 2018
yeah HERO isn't good but are a tool for us to use for power, and honestly I would really like to break out some characters from monster prison but... they are also evil which isn't great

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022

The organization named H.E.R.O. is a secret cabal of power mongers.
who have done exactly zero heroism.
and traffic with organized crime.
They also do unethical human experiments

An Evil MC actually fits in more with that organization.
yea you right but also I don't want to be a tool for them which it looks like forget that.
unless we can turn it around and find a way to use them and take over then being a tool for now don't sound that bad.

Why I got a feeling ella's group is not the evil ones? just misjudged? which is why on my HERO path I am hoping for a plot twist. idk about yall but even tho ella gets on my nerves ALOT I like her LOL.

it's obvious H.E.R.O is hiding stuff because they forcing people to join them ETC.
They want the people to believe they truly want to save and protect them but I think it's all about power.

Reactions: bryonsmothers3DX
Apr 27, 2022
yea you right but also I don't want to be a tool for them which it looks like forget that.
unless we can turn it around and find a way to use them and take over then being a tool for now don't sound that bad.

Why I got a feeling ella's group is not the evil ones? just misjudged?

it's obvious H.E.R.O is hiding stuff because they forcing people to join them.
It feels more like a fight fire with fire situation to me both are hiding things and doing shady shit.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
The mc motive fuck this shit i'm out . The rest of the world the fuck you are. MC i just want titty T-T

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018

Why I got a feeling ella's group is not the evil ones? just misjudged? which is why on my HERO path I am hoping for a plot twist. idk about yall but even tho ella gets on my nerves ALOT I like her LOL.

it's obvious H.E.R.O is hiding stuff because they forcing people to join them ETC.
They want the people to believe they truly want to save and protect them but I think it's all about power.
What? Hero has been nothing but transparent about their goals. They want more superhumans to fight the monster threat while also pushing humanity forward with this new powerful race. It don't get no clearer than that and they never claimed to be any Hero to people. They obviously want the advancement of their new kind and place them above normal humans.

Meanwhile you have Ella's supposedly "misjudged" group going around letting monsters free that killed several people in the name of "distracting" Hero. Ella, herself, killing an entire middle school full of kids, going around forcing people into becoming superhumans because they're compatible, manipulating anyone who doesn't want to help and killing them if they don't. I don't even need explain why letting Valravn do what it did was a horrible thing.

I don't see how anyone would willingly ignore all of this for Ella side and think it's some plot twist waiting but be super suspicious of Hero, who actually made it clear what their goal is for everything. Hero aren't Heroes at all and never said they were. Ella's group aren't the "evil ones"? Yeah, right. :KEK:

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
What? Hero has been nothing but transparent about their goals. They want more superhumans to fight the monster threat while also pushing humanity forward with this new powerful race. It don't get no clearer than that and they never claimed to be any Hero to people. They obviously want the advancement of their new kind and place them above normal humans.

Meanwhile you have Ella's supposedly "misjudged" group going around letting monsters free that killed several people in the name of "distracting" Hero. Ella, herself, killing an entire middle school full of kids, going around forcing people into becoming superhumans because they're compatible, manipulating anyone who doesn't want to help and killing them if they don't. I don't even need explain why letting Valravn do what it did was a horrible thing.

I don't see how anyone would willingly ignore all of this for Ella side and think it's some plot twist waiting but be super suspicious of Hero, who actually made it clear what their goal is for everything. Hero aren't Heroes at all and never said they were. Ella's group aren't the "evil ones"? Yeah, right. :KEK:
All I am getting from here in that case is everyone has there own motives.

Even as transparent as HERO is you basically a tool working as a underling to the master which is fine for now unless you can take over and as I see we are FAR from it. The mc is powerful but not as powerful as them so either way he is forced regardless. As going back replaying it yesterday the update i do see what you are saying. It is clear as day HERO is also not about it but more like a cover up. But still when I said evil path I mostly meant just the mc doing his own thing but it's obvious HERO is a huge part of the story/ploi.

Oh and trust me ella don't get a pass even tho I do think she is misjudged.
yea she going around keeping secrets, manupulating, turning people into monsters, it's obvious just like HERO she and her group also has her own motives. She is obviously not right in the head but can her goal also be to take down hero as well and expose them as frauds? or the opposite ? she keep pushing for the mc to get stronger and she also said "even if you on the opposite site I will still root for you" it's like a white line. She been the the most mysterious character in the game since day 1 and that's why most people think her motives and actions are misjudged even tho you can't misjudge murder. but her backstory obviously has alot to do with her problems.

at this point instead of having to pick a side, I hope the mc can say fuck them both then and make his own group with ALICE and micheal and dyrel and can decide to take them both down but at this stage that is unlikely.

Reactions: criestoomuch

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Favorite character guys, go! Or you can make a list like me:

For Sures:
1st: MC
2nd: Ella
3rd: Alice
4th: Michael
5th: Valravn

Rough Estimates:
6th: Demi
7th: Dad
8th: Christie
9th: Amber
10th: Emily
11th: Shadow
12th: Clark

Oscar
Danica
Klaus
Bailey
Shopkeeper
Deus
Alexis

My favorite characters are
1 - MC
2 - Alice
3 - Ella
4 - Clark
5 - Deus

I kept it short as to not type too much. It probably looked different in the past. Top 10 would have added some other characters as well. This list would change some if we were talking about Love Interests, for obvious reasons. :KEK:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I love how coercion is done in this game.
In most games
> get empty threats
> try to say no
> MC monologues on why he will ignore what you chose.

In this game
> overwhelmingly powerful organization offers the carrot
> you say no
> they reply with the stick. say yes or they kill you via X
> say no
> they kill you via X. there were no loopholes that I can think of.

it is a good attention to details, world building, and the established rules of the supernatural powers.
i actually feels like I am being coerced by the people doing so, rather than the author

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes