fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 2218933
so the image is gone and the save file menu is weird aswell, everything besides that seem to work fine for the meantime, ah thats odd, where did the gofile website link go?, I downloaded that version so im assuming that the issue must be because of that
i've got the exact same issue as well as the option bars being corrupted in a similar manner. 1670455261802.png
only showing the one to avoid spoilers but all three currently on screen are bugged in the same way.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Ok, so that encounter with Sharon has me a bit curious. We know from Valravn that Mother rarely has spawns but that doesn't mean she didn't have any at all in the distant past. I'm wondering if Sharon's monster is related to the 4th. She's only been lvl 1 for 2 months though and probably won't get corrupt enough to see her monster line so it's less likely we'll ever know. Plus, she probably won't become a recurring cast member like Laurie.

That mental link stuff was interesting too because I feel the MC should eventually be capable of linking like Sharon does. His memory reading is obviously more potent than hers but she can read memories without touching like Mother, even if hers is vastly weaker compared to the 4th. Maybe it's being saved for when the MC reaches evolution lvl 3.

That then begs the question of if that's when the split happens with choosing the 3rd or 4th at the start. As we learned last update, the 3rd has to be touching us to see our memory. Meanwhile, the 4th just has to glance at us to get everything without hurting us. It'll probably never happen but I'm interested in seeing if some of those characteristics are expanded on for the MC's potency with memories, when he reaches Lvl 3.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Well MC power is more memory Oriented so we can asume we will be able to copy some monster traits at least to a basic level i mean klaus plasma hardly. Sharon mental link , the poison guy alice simp. toxin skill and maybe even Del gasoline can be copy . Is a moral dilema? maybe . Do we care? fuck no.

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
Ok, so that encounter with Sharon has me a bit curious. We know from Valravn that Mother rarely has spawns but that doesn't mean she didn't have any at all in the distant past. I'm wondering if Sharon's monster is related to the 4th. She's only been lvl 1 for 2 months though and probably won't get corrupt enough to see her monster line so it's less likely we'll ever know. Plus, she probably won't become a recurring cast member like Laurie.

That mental link stuff was interesting too because I feel the MC should eventually be capable of linking like Sharon does. His memory reading is obviously more potent than hers but she can read memories without touching like Mother, even if hers is vastly weaker compared to the 4th. Maybe it's being saved for when the MC reaches evolution lvl 3.

That then begs the question of if that's when the split happens with choosing the 3rd or 4th at the start. As we learned last update, the 3rd has to be touching us to see our memory. Meanwhile, the 4th just has to glance at us to get everything without hurting us. It'll probably never happen but I'm interested in seeing if some of those characteristics are expanded on for the MC's potency with memories, when he reaches Lvl 3.
Well in Ella's bad end (the early one) she talks about how we are a blend of traits. Like we were a collaborative effort between the 3rd and 4th. Maybe the intention the whole time was that we get versions of both powers. For example it seems unlikely that the 4th (representing the memory) can do as much body manipulation and devouring vs her much better mind reading and information processing. Our choice of 3rd vs 4th could just be cosmetic with us inheriting the same powers between both

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020

The 3rd was capable of reading memories at a distance. It wasn't as subtle about it and caused the MC pain while it was doing it. The MC tells Alice, Michael and Deryl that it seemed like the 3rd was having unexpected difficulty reading his memories, which is why it resorted to using it's tentacles. The 3rd and 4th both seem to have the same powers, it just seems like the 4th is more skillful using them. The 4th also does more shapeshifting than the 3rd so far, but we haven't seen enough of their powers used to really get a clear idea.

I think it's likely that the event that caused the MC to get their scars will end up being revealed as the cause of the 3rd having more trouble reading the MC's mind.

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Well in Ella's bad end (the early one) she talks about how we are a blend of traits. Like we were a collaborative effort between the 3rd and 4th. Maybe the intention the whole time was that we get versions of both powers. For example it seems unlikely that the 4th (representing the memory) can do as much body manipulation and devouring vs her much better mind reading and information processing. Our choice of 3rd vs 4th could just be cosmetic with us inheriting the same powers between both
I've spoken about this in the past, a lot, so I won't go too deeply in that Ella dead end part again. The 3rd and 4th do seem to have the same abilities but with a specific specialty that sets them apart. The MC did inherited their traits, but I see it more as he got both from a single parent with the other lending a bit of power to fill out the lesser parts that could have been lacking. Hence why I thought it would give minor differences as the game goes on since you still only have one parent.

Also, the 4th has shown to be great at Memory reading(obviously), has the ability to transform herself and did alter the MC. She's seem good at most of the abilities. Now one could say that the 3rd just didn't want to use his abilities of the "body" there, since he had no reason too and that would be fair. Or that just like his memory reading not being easy, the 4th transformations aren't exactly perfect either.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
The 3rd was capable of reading memories at a distance. It wasn't as subtle about it and caused the MC pain while it was doing it. The MC tells Alice, Michael and Deryl that it seemed like the 3rd was having unexpected difficulty reading his memories, which is why it resorted to using it's tentacles. The 3rd and 4th both seem to have the same powers, it just seems like the 4th is more skillful using them. The 4th also does more shapeshifting than the 3rd so far, but we haven't seen enough of their powers used to really get a clear idea.

I think it's likely that the event that caused the MC to get their scars will end up being revealed as the cause of the 3rd having more trouble reading the MC's mind.
Yes, I've said that in a previous post. The 3rd struggled so he resorted to doing it via touching and it does seem like the 4th is overall better than the 3rd at their shared abilities. But like I said in my recent reply above, he didn't really have a reason to show his power so it's jumping the gun(for myself) to say he's overall below her when we haven't really seen his "body" abilities in use yet.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
C.O.C ,C.O.C 2,T.I.T.S by fenoxo.Lol
I never viewed those as transformation games but instead as games with transformations in them. It's more like character customization is always available; other characters barely even acknowledge the transformations outside of a few one-off scenes. If you're just looking for a bunch of transformation options, then yes, I can wholeheartedly recommend these games. But it's not really a part of the narrative.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Well is kind Of hard to find all those themes in one game at least to a working shape .like this which is part prototype and part The boys a little bit of breaking bad, seasoned with Kinky humor.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
i've got the exact same issue as well as the option bars being corrupted in a similar manner. View attachment 2220267
only showing the one to avoid spoilers but all three currently on screen are bugged in the same way.
View attachment 2218933
so the image is gone and the save file menu is weird aswell, everything besides that seem to work fine for the meantime, ah thats odd, where did the gofile website link go?, I downloaded that version so im assuming that the issue must be because of that
there was a bugged version
re-download latest version from itch.io
it fixed it

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Well is kind Of hard to find all those themes in one game at least to a working shape .like this which is part prototype and part The boys a little bit of breaking bad, seasoned with Kinky humor.
Ah yes, a little bit of Breaking Bad there is (not), though I suppose it's sort of like The Boys in terms of H.E.R.O being a corrupt Superhuman company that has power over the government. Except none of the "Heroes" so far have done anything bad, quite the opposite. And instead of pesky humans ending them it's up to us and we actually have superpowers.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
The game is very well made, but i feel like there should be a bigger interval between events at the start because you have to literally choose between training(to survive encounters) or doing the other events wich will lead you to eventually hitting a skill/power/training wall...
I sincerelly ended up doing a playthrough where i completed the whole training events to see them, then i proceeded to start a new game where i used the saveeditor to my skill/power/train to 50 to have some breathing room for the other events and i still couldn't get them all even without having to train a single time.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Ah yes, a little bit of Breaking Bad there is (not), though I suppose it's sort of like The Boys in terms of H.E.R.O being a corrupt Superhuman company that has power over the government. Except none of the "Heroes" so far have done anything bad, quite the opposite. And instead of pesky humans ending them it's up to us and we actually have superpowers.
Just said that because Dexter reminds me of Gus all polite and smiles .but i think Danica warning about michael goes to him as well.

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
The game is very well made, but i feel like there should be a bigger interval between events at the start because you have to literally choose between training(to survive encounters) or doing the other events wich will lead you to eventually hitting a skill/power/training wall...
I sincerelly ended up doing a playthrough where i completed the whole training events to see them, then i proceeded to start a new game where i used the saveeditor to my skill/power/train to 50 to have some breathing room for the other events and i still couldn't get them all even without having to train a single time.
The game opens up a repeating section where you can spend as long as you want completing all the side missions before you choose to go to the mall with your friends. There's no need to rush through any of the side quests.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
The game opens up a repeating section where you can spend as long as you want completing all the side missions before you choose to go to the mall with your friends. There's no need to rush through any of the side quests.
You can't complete the cheerleader quest at that point, only in the early part of the game, just like other events that you can only complete at early freeroam events, the mall is basically the last outside freeroam event of the game.

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Hey everyone. I'm enjoying this game immensely though unfortunately, I've hit a dead end. I keep losing the Valravn fight no matter what choices I make. When I finally got to the point the game informed me of the loop, prior to going to the mall, I made sure to do any remaining training and side quests. The only things left for the loop are going to the Gloryhole, the shop, or relaxing for the day. I left those alone since I figured they were just repeatable.

I'm assuming, I don't have enough power and need to go back to a much earlier save and spend time training at every opportunity? With that being said what power level did people get to before getting to before eventually attempting the fight?

I recall my power being at either 69-77, somewhere around that range, which I'm guessing is clearly not enough. Unless I missed something in the story? Any help would be appreciated. I don't mind going back to an earlier save and skipping through everything I've seen and just focusing on training if that's what I need to do.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes