TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
If by weak and impotent you mean being trapped in a facility because you can be teleported at any moment to space and die if you try to escape before you reach evolution 3(stage were you could reach a state where you wouldn't need to breath), then yes, i would be weak and impotent too, unless you're not paying attention to the story, then that would explain why you don't understand why the MC can't do nothing at certain moments because you know, he's not all powerful just yet.
There is literally a dude that can wipe a whole mountain monster and travel to the other side of the planet in less than a second, he can literally desintegrate the MC and potentially kill Ella, then we have Lucifer...
I don't think he being confined is due to being weak or impotent, i think it has more to do with the power houses that sleeps right next door and a single mistake means he is expendable, simple as that...
You literally just agreed with me so what are you talking about? "you don't understand why the MC can't do nothing at certain moments" clearly you don't understand what impotent means.
"he's not all powerful just yet." What do you think "stop being weak" means? :KEK:
If literally every H.E.R.O is stronger than him by a mile he's basically nothing but a useless mascot. Come on even the little kids living with Ella are stronger than him. :FacePalm:

Aracaju777

May 24, 2020
So I was playing the update again and since they didn't reveal who was the person who leaked the identity of the MC I'd like to leave my theory on who was responsible.
Well I think who revealed Mc's identity was... Tess. Because? Quite simply she is a mystery in story terms a hot cheerleader used for sex with no backstory explained all the other girls are well constructed and have narrative importance beyond the sex scenes, I just can't believe the developer who created such a great narrative would create such an empty character without having a certain plot twist involved so why not turn her into a spy for M-Corp? Well at least that's what I think I can't see anyone else who is responsible unless another character appears out of nowhere which would be in my opinion a very poor resolution for this plot

Reactions: necromater

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
You literally just agreed with me so what are you talking about? "you don't understand why the MC can't do nothing at certain moments" clearly you don't understand what impotent means.
"he's not all powerful just yet." What do you think "stop being weak" means? :KEK:
If literally every H.E.R.O is stronger than him by a mile he's basically nothing but a useless mascot. Come on even the little kids living with Ella are stronger than him. :FacePalm:
Literally EVERY H.E.R.O. is not stronger than him, only the ones that have been around a long time. dont forget even the "little" kids who have powers generally appear to have had them longer than the grand total of what 3 months the mc has? growth takes time, and even then we're already way stronger than even other people at our level. Alice and Michael don't count because they've been on body enhancing drugs since puberty. We are powerless in the face of an organization with multiple level 5s and while yeah i want to see us get stronger too pushing it too fast makes it feel cheap and unearned. As well as severely limiting potential story options the dev might want. Valravn wouldnt matter if we could just curb stomp him, ella wouldn't be urging us to get stronger all the time if we power leveled our way to 5, and that's just to start with.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
You can't complete the cheerleader quest at that point, only in the early part of the game, just like other events that you can only complete at early freeroam events, the mall is basically the last outside freeroam event of the game.
So then just plan ahead...it's not that hard.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
That is because the MC can shapeshift, there are many applications to that, one is to be able to shapeshift into elements, the reason the character could absorb the taser was because he go strong to the level that weaker electricity actually becomes a part of him, i would gather that when the character reaches level 3 he will basically be immune to certain elemental attacks due to both his body adaptation and shapeshifting, like for example, the electric creature could move at insane speed by overcharging its body with electricity, im predicting that the MC will be able to do something similar feats with elements to move as fast if not faster tham the monster...

But at the moment its hard to tell.
My impression is that electricity was always a powerup. just an uncontrolled powerup.
Remember that when daryl put electricity on your cells. they started multiplying in an uncontrolled manner. causing the test tube to explode.

My impression is thus that electricity gets converted into growth. But if its beyond a threshhold that can be managed then you get shapeshifter equivalent of cancer, or outright explode.

I think there is room for a device that feeds a constant stream of weak electricity into the body to act as a power source, alternative to eating and resting.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Also during the time where jake and ella infiltrate. it is stated that they have 500 superhumans.
of which 90% are new recruits. (probably mostly level 1s at that).
So that puts the MC in the top 10% of HERO agents.

we know that hero was initially founded 50 years ago, by a group of 5 superhumans who were all at level 4 at the time.
And that currently HERO managed to accrue 7 level 5s. Which is quite an impressive number.
Also ella broke through to level 5 as well. so there are at least 8 human level 5s running around.

The thing with power levels, is that MC is either vastly stronger (the kidnappers during liz route, the loan sharks during emily arc, the prison), in which case there is not even a fight. you just slaughter them.
Or the MC is lower powerful and is struggling to fight against someone with bigger numbers... or someone whose powers is a counter to the MC.
I think it is honestly very well done. it is immensely satisfying to beat someone stronger like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alandir

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Only the captain surpassed MC by evolution everyone else is either a researcher or a level 1-2/never have a field experience
and those bunch of emo brats is literally guided by ella every step unlike MC

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
The thing with power levels, is that MC is either vastly stronger (the kidnappers during liz route, the loan sharks during emily arc, the prison), in which case there is not even a fight. you just slaughter them.
Or the MC is lower powerful and is struggling to fight against someone with bigger numbers... or someone whose powers is a counter to the MC.
I think it is honestly very well done. it is immensely satisfying to beat someone stronger like that.
Agree,this fucking pigeon think he can go full medieval on MC and get away with it

• Haha
Reactions: King_In_Yellow

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
You were literally talking like the MC was weak and impotent the entire game, but yet he beats again and again people that are way stronger than him, that was my point, and you don't know if the kids are stronger tham him, you're just assuming, Ella herself just said that if the MC reaches level 3 before Cole reaches lvl 4, Cole might just lose, the MC literally defeated an enemy that was lvl 3 when he was 2, and before that a lvl 2 when he was 1, so stop generalizing because generalization can be used in virtually any games to call them weak and impotent but that has an actual name, its called "progression", without it the game is just a boring adventure without any low or high points...
Weak and impotent in hentai usually means a character that is bossed around and has no choice at all through and through, in this game the character is never bossed around, he has a choice, if that choice is going to get him killed or not is another thing, so again, stop generalizing...

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
As i said worry not good sir. we shall feast of them when the time is ripe they think we are just a tool to use as they please , a toy to abuse till it breaks . But we are just learning as we grow. Every battle win or lost our scars and wounds mends gifting power and Wisdom. In the end they shall know that death is a mercy they will not have.
We shall feast indeed, im literally playing the good guy while on the side eating every side character and mosters that i possibly can, i shall bathe in power once my evolution is at hand.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
While I agree that the MC could fight better at times, he's not that weak. I don't even need to explain why it's ridiculous that some of you even thought current MC should be able to put up a fight with literal lvl 5 superhumans in the first place.

Besides some people ignoring the fact that he's only had his powers for 6 months and has reached Peak lvl 2, Ella's students aren't a good comparison. They had theirs for an unknown amount of time. The lvl 5s at Hero took years to reach their lvls naturally and you think the MC should just be able to reach that lvl before even a year passed? While the serum could speed that up, he would still need to work with Hero to even get it in the first, unlike Ella.

Yes, the MC has lost a lot. I've detailed it all in an older post, in fact. But some of you guys are developing some weird power fantasy lvl desire for the MC to overcome every conflict, plot be damned. I'm not shaming those that like for MCs to be op with heavy plot armor but you guys are really expecting the MC, at lvl 2, to beat a lvl 5 character? A character that can teleport herself and also her target without even touching. This is on top of thinking you would be able to get away, unscathed, with a reckless attack against them in their base. How did some of you even think the MC would go about escaping afterwards?

Also, did we not just beat Valravn, who's equivalent to a lvl 3 while weakened, this update? Something no lvl 2 could have done. Who in hero, at our lvl, can do that and come out alive? Hell, now that it's revealed that Danica was lvl 2 with PPs in the 20s, the MC is way more impressive than previously thought. He beat her with just his 1st evolution and only like 13 PP. Laurie, a lvl 2 from hero, stood no chance against us and we didn't even go all out. That also goes for majority of Hero by the way. 90% of Hero is lvl 2s and weaker.

I've said all of this to say that some of you formed unrealistic expectations for the MC. The dev might be honeydicking us with lvl 3 evolution at this point, but when we get it, that's when it'll all change and it would make more sense to be able to battle against Hero. If it's allowed, of course. Until then, the reasonable thing for the current MC to do is train at Hero and get as strong as possible before shit goes to hell in the world.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
So the flesh melts when it gets separated from the body maybe because the power supply is lost so if we give it a battery of some sort should be able to hold longer an if we could give it a part of our mind to a working brain could it act on it's on i mean Daryl did it i know genius an all but he was using the bodies as proxy maybe because of the MC link the one we have got self aware i mean we asume memory is data every clone should have it on the brain but this one created an ego so we have the clone and the monster similar till that moment but now diffferent people, or a person and a monster. And lucius can clone himself to army level we have to see yet how he does it and the state of the clones to know for sure but it can be done when you go the psyco route eating Dani and Jake they speak on the MC mind . Autor doing it just to put the text there? maybe or maybe they are now split personalities of the MC mind i mean we have mother or father or maybe both talking to the MC from time to time. is a neural link? Are genetic memories? I'm taking to much because i still have not drink my morning late? maybe but creating clones looks posible not only MC clones but human clones and lucky enough other superhuman clones.

bebroeater

May 7, 2022
I get why you wouldn't want the MC to be weak, but he simply isn't. The MC has proven to be a very smart fighter. His stamina is crazy too, he defeated Jack and then went straight for Deryl without any breaks, getting hit with acid, fire and bone. Through his adaptivity and skill he was able to defeat people who were much stronger than him (Valravn and Danica). But it's crazy to thing that he's gonna defeat somebody who's like evolution 5 while on evolution 2. If he blitzed through every fight, it would make the game just boring. I honestly don't remember the MC really LOSING a fight since his second evolution either, but I might be forgetting something. The closest things to a lose were winning the fight with Valravn dishonorably, the draw with Deryl, and the fight with Jake in the prison, the latter being something that doesn't happen in all playthroughs and only happens if you have a bad relationship with Jake. I might have forgotten something, but I'm pretty sure that's all of them. None of these are a lose really, the closest thing being the fight with Valravn and getting saved by Brianna.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
While I agree that the MC could fight better at times, he's not that weak. I don't even need to explain why it's ridiculous that some of you even thought current MC should be able to put up a fight with literal lvl 5 superhumans in the first place.

Besides some people ignoring the fact that he's only had his powers for 6 months and has reached Peak lvl 2, Ella's students aren't a good comparison. They had theirs for an unknown amount of time. The lvl 5s at Hero took years to reach their lvls naturally and you think the MC should just be able to reach that lvl before even a year passed? While the serum could speed that up, he would still need to work with Hero to even get it in the first, unlike Ella.

Yes, the MC has lost a lot. I've detailed it all in an older post, in fact. But some of you guys are developing some weird power fantasy lvl desire for the MC to overcome every conflict, plot be damned. I'm not shaming those that like for MCs to be op with heavy plot armor but you guys are really expecting the MC, at lvl 2, to beat a lvl 5 character? A character that can teleport herself and also her target without even touching. This is on top of thinking you would be able to get away, unscathed, with a reckless attack against them in their base. How did some of you even think the MC would go about escaping afterwards?

Also, did we not just beat Valravn, who's equivalent to a lvl 3 while weakened, this update? Something no lvl 2 could have done. Who in hero, at our lvl, can do that and come out alive? Hell, now that it's revealed that Danica was lvl 2 with PPs in the 20s, the MC is way more impressive than previously thought. He beat her with just his 1st evolution and only like 13 PP. Laurie, a lvl 2 from hero, stood no chance against us and we didn't even go all out. That also goes for majority of Hero by the way. 90% of Hero is lvl 2s and weaker.

I've said all of this to say that some of you formed unrealistic expectations for the MC. The dev might be honeydicking us with lvl 3 evolution at this point, but when we get it, that's when it'll all change and it would make more sense to be able to battle against Hero. If it's allowed, of course. Until then, the reasonable thing for the current MC to do is train at Hero and get as strong as possible before shit goes to hell in the world.
Very well put, they think just because the MC increases his power faster than most he can all of a sudden make miracles, he in multiple ocasions defeats people with evolution above his, he in multiple ocasions gets defeated due to his inexperience(by defeat i mean he is either on a critical state and comes back or hes in critical state and someone intervenes) and like you said, right now the MC has power and skill equivalent to the average lvl3 due to his experiences and is able to easily defeat lvl2 sups at HERO, but expecting the MC to be able to defeat lvl4 and lvl5 sups with his second evolution is just plain stupid, i can easily say that 99.9% of this comunity would prefer to live than to attack a lvl4 or lvl5 at HERO and be teleported into the sun or be desintegrated with a blast on the spot, i say 99.9% because there is always someone that will choose to attack for the sake of "pride", basically the Vegeta from the community.

Last edited:

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
So the flesh melts when it gets separated from the body maybe because the power supply is lost so if we give it a battery of some sort should be able to hold longer an if we could give it a part of our mind to a working brain could it act on it's on i mean Daryl did it i know genius an all but he was using the bodies as proxy maybe because of the MC link the one we have got self aware i mean we asume memory is data every clone should have it on the brain but this one created an ego so we have the clone and the monster similar till that moment but now diffferent people, or a person and a monster. And lucius can clone himself to army level we have to see yet how he does it and the state of the clones to know for sure but it can be done when you go the psyco route eating Dani and Jake they speak on the MC mind . Autor doing it just to put the text there? maybe or maybe they are now split personalities of the MC mind i mean we have mother or father or maybe both talking to the MC from time to time. is a neural link? Are genetic memories? I'm taking to much because i still have not drink my morning late? maybe but creating clones looks posible not only MC clones but human clones and lucky enough other superhuman clones.
i think there is an explanation for Daryl doll to have become sentient, when original Daryl became the monster he technically lost conscience and is in a dream/coma like state and like Daryl explained earlier, he can control one while his original body is unconscious and he left the other body to dream, meaning that when he became a monster, his conscience was pushed into the doll and when he sleeps he sees through the eyes of the original that is on a dream/coma consciously speaking(acting on instinct alone).

Reactions: Dysphorika

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Fuck it lets go full the blob and eat them or even better lets go the thing and make them do an among us first .

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Very well put, they think just because the MC increases his power faster than most he can all of a sudden make miracles, he in multiple ocasions defeats people with evolution above his, he in multiple ocasions gets defeated due to his inexperience(by defeat i mean he is either on a critical state and comes back or hes in critical state and someone intervenes) and like you said, right now the MC has power and skill equivalent to the average lvl3 due to his experiences and is able to easily defeat lvl2 sups at HERO, but expecting the MC to be able to defeat lvl4 and lvl5 sups with his second evolution is just plain stupid, i can easily say that 99.9% of this comunity would prefer to live than to attack a lvl4 or lvl5 at HERO and be teleported into the sun or be desintegrated with a blast on the spot, i say 99.9% because there is always someone that will choose to attack for the sake of "pride", basically the Vegeta from the community.
Insect!!!!!!!! . But yes you are right good old vegeta fucking things up just because of his pride. But even he grew up well just a tad but that is something.

Reactions: RogueEagle

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
I just thought of something...
There is a possibility that the MC is Ella's brother, would explain why they have basically identical powers and how she thinks she might know something about his eye scar.
Wouldn't be far fetched since Ella's known brother literally asked her to take his virginity as a bday present...
Or im just overthinking too much and its all a coincidence.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I just thought of something...
There is a possibility that the MC is Ella's brother, would explain why they have basically identical powers and how she thinks she might know something about his eye scar.
Wouldn't be far fetched since Ella's known brother literally asked her to take his virginity as a bday present...
Or im just overthinking too much and its all a coincidence.
AFAIK they have similar powers because they got the same monster.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes