necromater

Aug 21, 2018
So we have a third Eldrich so we have father, mother how do we call this aunt? BeCause it kind of looks like a mix of mother and a minyak.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Im at that point where i throw as much crap as possible in hopes that some of it sticks, it gives me some level of pleasure i guess, but there is nothing there to begin with to be sure it sticks, but that's the beauty of this community, its a theory fest of sorts for most games.
No problem. I do the same at times. It makes discussions fun in this thread. Like with the Oscar and Charlie thing. I made a huge post about them being siblings just off of Charlie's small trauma she remembered and this was before the Dev even revealed Oscar's last name. Pretty much guessed Ella's entire motive and how she manipulated Charlie.

I also did the same with Ella's monster parent being the 3rd. Some of us guessed it early on with all of the clues left around across several updates. Last update then came out and confirmed it but you had to have the 3rd as your parent to catch that. Luckily other's played the 3rd or I, and many others, would've missed it being officially confirmed.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
No problem. I do the same at times. It makes discussions fun in this thread. Like with the Oscar and Charlie thing. I made a huge post about them being siblings just off of Charlie's small trauma she remembered and this was before the Dev even revealed Oscar's last name. Pretty much guessed Ella's entire motive and how she manipulated Charlie.

I also did the same with Ella's monster parent being the 3rd. Some of us guessed it early on with all of the clues left around across several updates. Last update then came out and confirmed it but you had to have the 3rd as your parent to catch that. Luckily other's played the 3rd or I, and many others, would've missed it being officially confirmed.
yeah, i missed the 3rd because i just couldn't resist the 4th, im weak like that :ROFLMAO:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
yeah, i missed the 3rd because i just couldn't resist the 4th, im weak like that :ROFLMAO:
Mommy 4th is the best. She gives you a blowjob and powers. She helps you evolve and make those slutty Minyaks submit. She even helps break Jake's mind control and not let the 1st bully you. What a nice mom.

I be roleplaying the mommy issues thing on my corruption playthrough. You really see her and hear her talking the most when you have high corruption.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
New to this game,
I assume by the OP all NTR/FUTA choices are clearly marked/avoidable?
Is this the type of game where I can keep the love interests to myself?
Are there any cheats?

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
True.

Yeah, it was revealed via a character card. I called it months ago that Charlie and Oscar were siblings. Too much was lined up for them. It would also be way too unlikely that the MC completely forgot he had a sister when the attack happened 5 years ago but he remembers everything before and after it happened.
I completely missed the Oscar - Charlie reveal. Could you share the character card where that happened? Or the dialogue in the game?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I completely missed the Oscar - Charlie reveal. Could you share the character card where that happened? Or the dialogue in the game?
It's from here below. You'll notice that Oscar's last name is finally revealed as being the same as Charlie's. The other dots can be connected from revisiting their scenes. I could link my post where I did it but I'm a bit lazy at the moment.

View attachment 2208463

Character Profile: Danica
View attachment 2208467

Character Profile: Oscar
View attachment 2208468

Character Profile: Kenny
View attachment 2208470

Reactions: devilsdetails

Lobo420

Jun 28, 2020
New to this game,
Are there any cheats?

not really cheat codes but there are a couple of files that you can add to the game files that would help you edit your stats/money/ect.

the first is called Dirty Cheater which can be used in any Ren'Py game unpack it into the Ren'py/Common folder & when in game hit Shift+D to open the Developer Menu
Veriable Viewer shows stats/items/ect that you currently have & those can be edited in the console which you can click on in the Developer Menu or open by pressing Shift+O

the next one is the Universal Ren'py Mod or URM which can also be used in any Ren'py game, here is the link to its page it will tell you how to unpack it into your game
https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-12-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

there is 1 last page where you can edit save files

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
not really cheat codes but there are a couple of files that you can add to the game files that would help you edit your stats/money/ect.

the first is called Dirty Cheater which can be used in any Ren'Py game unpack it into the Ren'py/Common folder & when in game hit Shift+D to open the Developer Menu
Veriable Viewer shows stats/items/ect that you currently have & those can be edited in the console which you can click on in the Developer Menu or open by pressing Shift+O

the next one is the Universal Ren'py Mod or URM which can also be used in any Ren'py game, here is the link to its page it will tell you how to unpack it into your game
https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-12-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

there is 1 last page where you can edit save files
Boy that name helping and insulting you at the same time.Lol

TrapIsJustice

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
New to this game,
I assume by the OP all NTR/FUTA choices are clearly marked/avoidable?
Is this the type of game where I can keep the love interests to myself?
Are there any cheats?
1. yeah
2. mostly yeah (couple characters may have been with them before you in the story, but after you all yours)
3. not official ones

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
If you fick Tess & Jess as a futa, Tess asks you about wanting a dick for a day, that later translates into samething in game or just a comment?

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
I fear the answer we will get (most likely a scene in the future she Being horny and Kinky as fuck)
She's already horny and kinky as fuck, chances are she will either get down to punish pegging Jared or ask if she can screw the female form MC a bit to see how it feels.
Or we will just catch Tess fuckn Jess and join in the fun later on.

Reactions: necromater

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
She's already horny and kinky as fuck, chances are she will either get down to punish pegging Jared or ask if she can screw the female form MC a bit to see how it feels.
Fuck Jared. Worry about your own rear or at least the MC rear because she Will not be gentle thats a given.and to really punish jared gender bend him and have every girl he abused do the same begining with Emily and jess,maybe Tess but being honest she would do it just for fun.

Reactions: RogueEagle

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
Is rep stats with girls mean anything or it not implement yet?
The rep stats open up different responses that the girls have in game depending on how high the stats are.
In order to get into a relationship with Amber and unlock all her sex scenes requires you to have a high enough relationship with her, in addition to picking the correct choices when interacting with her or the same for getting the sex scene with Ella after the last training option as examples.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Fuck Jared. Worry about your own rear or at least the MC rear because she Will not be gentle thats a given.and to really punish jared gender bend him and have every girl he abused do the same begining with Emily and jess,maybe Tess but being honest she would do it just for fun.
By this point my MC already morphed his body into having no rear exit m8, only fair game is when hes with his female form, but even then a few dicks will be left broken.

Reactions: necromater
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes