necromater

Aug 21, 2018
By this point my MC already morphed his body into having no rear exit m8, only fair game is when hes with his female form, but even then a few dicks will be left broken.
I know i know just do not want to give weird ideas to WW so we don't go Fenoxo in this game i like those games but sometimes they go downhill with the futa.(most of the time really)Lol

Reactions: RogueEagle

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Fuck Jared. Worry about your own rear or at least the MC rear because she Will not be gentle thats a given.and to really punish jared gender bend him and have every girl he abused do the same begining with Emily and jess,maybe Tess but being honest she would do it just for fun.
Hope if that happens we can morph into her form, so she has a go at fucking herself

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Hope if that happens we can morph into her form, so she has a go at fucking herself
Lets be real, we all can transform into almost every girl in the game, besides some very few VIP and Superhuman girls we have pretty much touched every girl in an intimate way, some more than others and some on a regular basis, if the MC decides to go rogue due to some betrayal, its going to be virtually impossible to find him.

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
Lets be real, we all can transform into almost every girl in the game, besides some very few VIP and Superhuman girls we have pretty much touched every girl in an intimate way, some more than others and some on a regular basis, if the MC decides to go rogue due to some betrayal, its going to be virtually impossible to find him.
The MC will only successfully go rogue if Deus and Nico decide they aren't going to bring him back.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
On one hand Jake is gone in my full corruption run; on the other hand Danica is back in my 0 corruption run...
Well, guess my mc will be joining the good guys side after all. As uncle Ben once said: "with great power comes great responsibilitits" :BootyTime:
I decided to do that on my main now. I'm still an antihero but I let Jake off the hook this time.

Reactions: mcmng

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Ok, It's time I got to the evolution info drop we got this update. This is mostly what I'm going to focus on here. There was a lot info coming out about it.

Now we know why Ella wanted the MC to at least reach lvl 3. While it's still better to have a true evolution, a lvl 3 can accumulate enough power to overcome the gap between the higher lvls. A lvl 5 would still murder them but they would at least be able to hold out against one, even if they'll ultimately lose. It's basically similar to how it is for lvl 1 vs lvl 2. If a lvl 1 is strong enough, they can overcome the gap in a battle with lvl 2.

This update also cleared some of the misconceptions I've had about "artificial evolution". Clark and Alexis could barely handle Ella when they both were lvl 4(I thought they were lvl 3) until they took the serum. Later at lvl 5, Ella still gave them trouble. The question then became, is artificial evolution weaker since they were lvl 5 and still couldn't take her down? Well, this update gave the answer and it was simply that Ella already accumulated power on par with a lvl 5 at lvl 4. While technically the answer is the same, in that Ella just had more power than them, artificially evolving didn't make them weaker lvl 5s.

Another potentially huge thing comes from the Valravn vs MC fight. I've assumed for the past updates that Valravn was a lvl 3 equivalent monster, in his weaken state. If that is true, then the question becomes, how did the MC do what no other lvl 2 should've been able to do? The obvious would be he outlasted him but what if it's because his power lvl is already at lvl 3? Could it be because he's a greater spawn and thus has no cap or a bigger cap than your normal lvl 2s? As far as we know, the MC's power is ridiculously high for his lvl and the only person who came close in power was Jake, who happened to also be a greater spawn. The MC may already be at the threshold of your average lvl 3, in power. Ella is also a greater spawn and she had power on par with lvl 5 at lvl 4 so this could be a thing for greater spawns overall. Hopefully, this is explored more in the updates to come.

So what I learned this update is there's some caveats to evolution and there may be some exceptions to the rule between the different lvls. I also learned that artificial evolution doesn't really have any negative side effects. It might not even effect the "purity" of evolution, like assumed early on. I'm still not letting anyone stick me with strange fluids. Only Mommy 4th can inject me with stuff. That might be why the helmet and corruption was highlighted this update. It could be soon that Mother calls us and we get some corruption scenes for not using the helmet next update.

That's it for the remaining stuff I had to talk about from this update. The theory side can come at any time from me, depending on the occasion. There's probably some more minor stuff as well. Oh, yeah, my stats. Since I didn't post my previous stats fully and redid my main, here's my new stats below.

Power - 87
Skills - 21
Corruption - 19

Public Opinion - 595
Government Opinion - 145

I'll have to get my high corruption stats later. Jake finally lived on one of my playthroughs. Might have to kill him again though since he's hogging my Lexi!!!

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Su
Ok, It's time I got to the evolution info drop we got this update. This is mostly what I'm going to focus on here. There was a lot info coming out about it.

Now we know why Ella wanted the MC to at least reach lvl 3. While it's still better to have a true evolution, a lvl 3 can accumulate enough power to overcome the gap between the higher lvls. A lvl 5 would still murder them but they would at least be able to hold out against one, even if they'll ultimately lose. It's basically similar to how it is for lvl 1 vs lvl 2. If a lvl 1 is strong enough, they can overcome the gap in a battle with lvl 2.

This update also cleared some of the misconceptions I've had about "artificial evolution". Clark and Alexis could barely handle Ella when they both were lvl 4(I thought they were lvl 3) until they took the serum. Later at lvl 5, Ella still gave them trouble. The question then became, is artificial evolution weaker since they were lvl 5 and still couldn't take her down? Well, this update gave the answer and it was simply that Ella already accumulated power on par with a lvl 5 at lvl 4. While technically the answer is the same, in that Ella just had more power than them, artificially evolving didn't make them weaker lvl 5s.

Another potentially huge thing comes from the Valravn vs MC fight. I've assumed for the past updates that Valravn was a lvl 3 equivalent monster, in his weaken state. If that is true, then the question becomes, how did the MC do what no other lvl 2 should've been able to do? The obvious would be he outlasted him but what if it's because his power lvl is already at lvl 3? Could it be because he's a greater spawn and thus has no cap or a bigger cap than your normal lvl 2s? As far as we know, the MC's power is ridiculously high for his lvl and the only person who came close in power was Jake, who happened to also be a greater spawn. The MC may already be at the threshold of your average lvl 3, in power. Ella is also a greater spawn and she had power on par with lvl 5 at lvl 4 so this could be a thing for greater spawns overall. Hopefully, this is explored more in the updates to come.

So what I learned this update is there's some caveats to evolution and there may be some exceptions to the rule between the different lvls. I also learned that artificial evolution doesn't really have any negative side effects. It might not even effect the "purity" of evolution, like assumed early on. I'm still not letting anyone stick me with strange fluids. Only Mommy 4th can inject me with stuff. That might be why the helmet and corruption was highlighted this update. It could be soon that Mother calls us and we get some corruption scenes for not using the helmet next update.

That's it for the remaining stuff I had to talk about from this update. The theory side can come at any time from me, depending on the occasion. There's probably some more minor stuff as well. Oh, yeah, my stats. Since I didn't post my previous stats fully and redid my main, here's my new stats below.

Power - 87
Skills - 21
Corruption - 19

Public Opinion - 595
Government Opinion - 145

I'll have to get my high corruption stats later. Jake finally lived on one of my playthroughs. Might have to kill him again though since he's hogging my Lexi!!!
Sure keep the lazy moody emo haha so jake is a hardcore sub now thats Irony he being spawn of the first and all.

• Haha
Reactions: King_In_Yellow

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
So. At lvl 3 MC can go the thing getting stronger by pure asimilation . That sure would expand the MC Arsenal If we go James Heller eating the other Spawns and lesser monsters.

Reactions: Doom Marine

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
not sure about artificial vs natural evolutions yet .
Sounds to me like the original HERO 5 were all naturals(as there were no serum back then), and they are OP as fuck. Clark and Alexis might've just used stims, the usual stuff that allows to go nuts but you crash heavily after, but reached evolution tiers naturally(they seem like veterans, so they had enough time and opportunity). Who is confirmed artificial superhuman ? Claus' trio(and soon to be Tiffany, I guess?)? As opposed to MC, Alice, and Michael, who all got induced naturally

I'm more intrigued by insight into MC's abilities this episode.
It might be that his core ability is not shapeshifting(which would be Ella, most likely) , but "reading" and recreating from stored "blueprints"(remember Archer from Fate Stay Night?), while he himself is an energy entity of some kind that just creates physical form for itself from such blueprints. Hence the violent reaction to electricity (as it screws with his energy-to-body connection).
But MC is too dumb to use "reading" part on the conscious level, so it ends up looking like shapeshifting,

Last edited:

zelevi69

Sep 20, 2021
Hello, I played this game when it was v0.902. Now I downloaded the update but it's not showing my previous save files. How can i continue from the previous save file? because this game is pretty long and i dont want to start again just for a few more scenes.

Bear1

Jun 6, 2017
Sounds to me like the original HERO 5 were all naturals(as there were no serum back then), and they are OP as fuck. Clark and Alexis might've just used stims, the usual stuff that allows to go nuts but you crash heavily after, but reached evolution tiers naturally(they seem like veterans, so they had enough time and opportunity). Who is confirmed artificial superhuman ? Claus' trio(and soon to be Tiffany, I guess?)? As opposed to MC, Alice, and Michael, who all got induced naturally

It might be that his core ability is not shapeshifting(which would be Ella, most likely) , but "reading" and recreating from stored "blueprints"(remember Archer from Fate Stay Night?), while he himself is an energy entity of some kind that just creates physical form for itself from such blueprints. Hence the violent reaction to electricity (as it screws with his energy-to-body connection).
But MC is too dumb to use "reading" part on the conscious level, so it ends up looking like shapeshifting,
thats an interesting theory. He can recreate inorganic structures too which is huge. But the blueprints have to come from a living creature it seems.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018

Ella, Xanthe and even Nico stated that it was artificial evolution for Clark and Alexis. Xanthe saying that his serum grants Evolution and hasn't failed. Nico saying she wants the same thing he gave those 2 and not the defective stuff he gave Klaus. Ella herself, saying they evolved mid fight. It's safe to assume that they reached lvl 5 via the serum like Ella did with the purple one she stole.

As for the Artificial Superhumans, that doesn't seem like it effects them much but they may not be able to get more expansive abilities. That's mostly speculation from me but with how evolution works for those who have monster parents, it seems like they give you knowledge and power as you evolve. Meanwhile, artificial superhumans, I assume, doesn't get any of that because the monster is most likely dead.

When it comes to who's artificial. That would be Klaus, Tiffany, and probably a lot of the agents in Hero. Probably not the original 5, mind you, but those with a lot of generic overlapping abilities. Everyone else, who recently joined Hero, seems to be natural superhumans. The others would be MC, Ella, Oscar, Danica, Deryl, Jake, Alice, Michael, Demi, and so on.

Overall, I don't think the artificial stuff really degrades them, too much, for both. Whether they became a superhuman via a monster corpse or evolved to higher lvls via a serum.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
The MC will only successfully go rogue if Deus and Nico decide they aren't going to bring him back.
Nico can't really do anything if MC goes rogue, he can just disguise as the dead scientist he eated(i eat in this case) and just be gonne, after that Deus is the only one that decides his fate, because as far as we know he is the only one that can for sure know who the MC is, and as far as we know Deus was the one under suspicion of omitting information about the MC, that is touched at when Deus doesn't say anything about MC identity being discovered, so yeah, Deus at the moment is the only thing keeping the MC in check.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Ella, Xanthe and even Nico stated that it was artificial evolution for Clark and Alexis. Xanthe saying that his serum grants Evolution and hasn't failed. Nico saying she wants the same thing he gave those 2 and not the defective stuff he gave Klaus. Ella herself, saying they evolved mid fight. It's safe to assume that they reached lvl 5 via the serum like Ella did with the purple one she stole.

As for the Artificial Superhumans, that doesn't seem like it effects them much but they may not be able to get more expansive abilities. That's mostly speculation from me but with how evolution works for those who have monster parents, it seems like they give you knowledge and power as you evolve. Meanwhile, artificial superhumans, I assume, doesn't get any of that because the monster is most likely dead.

When it comes to who's artificial. That would be Klaus, Tiffany, and probably a lot of the agents in Hero. Probably not the original 5, mind you, but those with a lot of generic overlapping abilities. Everyone else, who recently joined Hero, seems to be natural superhumans. The others would be MC, Ella, Oscar, Danica, Deryl, Jake, Alice, Michael, Demi, and so on.

Overall, I don't think the artificial stuff really degrades them, too much, for both. Whether they became a superhuman via a monster corpse or evolved to higher lvls via a serum.
I think that the core difference is what Ella says at some point, when a sups evolves he can split appart from his maker, meaning that he can acquire powers that his makers could never do, meaning that for example ella at her lvl4 could transform other people and other things, something that her makers couldn't do and her lvl4 was reached naturally, so one could say that if you reach it naturally your powers wouldn't get only stronger but have a chance to become a variant of your maker and do things they simply can't meanwhile the artificial evolved only get a power up like Alexa that after the serun all that happened was a power up where her spike increased in size...
But that can only be confirmed for sure in the next episode with some more indepth look at the makers themselves.

Reactions: Incombat
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes