RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Hey everyone. I'm enjoying this game immensely though unfortunately, I've hit a dead end. I keep losing the Valravn fight no matter what choices I make. When I finally got to the point the game informed me of the loop, prior to going to the mall, I made sure to do any remaining training and side quests. The only things left for the loop are going to the Gloryhole, the shop, or relaxing for the day. I left those alone since I figured they were just repeatable.

I'm assuming, I don't have enough power and need to go back to a much earlier save and spend time training at every opportunity? With that being said what power level did people get to before getting to before eventually attempting the fight?

I recall my power being at either 69-77, somewhere around that range, which I'm guessing is clearly not enough. Unless I missed something in the story? Any help would be appreciated. I don't mind going back to an earlier save and skipping through everything I've seen and just focusing on training if that's what I need to do.
Usually the game doesn't bet much in Power, well maybe a little, but it bets more on training number, for example, you can't defeat keeny if you don't have a certain amount of train variable(1,2,4,7,8,9 and so on), so go to your save with saveeditor and search "train" variable and see how much you have.
By the way, make sure to complete Emily events until you meet Angelina, otherwise you get locked out of her content later.

Last edited:

Aristarkhos

Jun 23, 2017
Hey everyone. I'm enjoying this game immensely though unfortunately, I've hit a dead end. I keep losing the Valravn fight no matter what choices I make. When I finally got to the point the game informed me of the loop, prior to going to the mall, I made sure to do any remaining training and side quests. The only things left for the loop are going to the Gloryhole, the shop, or relaxing for the day. I left those alone since I figured they were just repeatable.

I'm assuming, I don't have enough power and need to go back to a much earlier save and spend time training at every opportunity? With that being said what power level did people get to before getting to before eventually attempting the fight?

I recall my power being at either 69-77, somewhere around that range, which I'm guessing is clearly not enough. Unless I missed something in the story? Any help would be appreciated. I don't mind going back to an earlier save and skipping through everything I've seen and just focusing on training if that's what I need to do.
First bit of advice- always check for answers a few pages back. Usually you'll find one.
That said, you can always get the "dishonorable" victory if you make these three choices.
Keep your distance, Go all out, I don't need to evolve.

Reactions: Dysphorika

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So basically the MC's allergy to electricity isn't necessarily fatal so much as it is debilitating, and yet there are levels of voltage below which he will feel pretty much no effect whatsoever, and above the unclear voltage the effects are disastrous. On top of that, the MC has already shown the capability to counteract said allergy with self-discipline and conditioning, in turn requiring a higher voltage to harm him.

Theoretically, considering he's only in his 2nd evolution, the MC could grow so powerful that one would require enough terajoules to make an atom bomb blush to incapacitate him. I became a fan of the game for its surprisingly intriguing story but it really only just struck me how powerful these characters are. While not on the level of most comic books, I'm pretty sure they would decimate the live-action superheroes and supervillains before facing any true threats.

I really was out here thinking this was less fantastical when one of these motherfuckers was making swords the size of a city block like it was nothing.
I am replaying the game, I notice a lot of things now that I originally didn't get.
and I noticed that small amounts of electricity actually empower the MC
elect.png

Also during the evolution, MC seems to have eaten a taser attack by klaus.

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I Kind of want to see the MC use the eel electrogland it could be use as a power reserve , electrify the limbs and make biobombs

Reactions: mrttao

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
I am replaying the game, I notice a lot of things now that I originally didn't get.
and I noticed that small amounts of electricity actually empower the MC
View attachment 2223292

Also during the evolution, MC seems to have eaten a taser attack by klaus.
That is because the MC can shapeshift, there are many applications to that, one is to be able to shapeshift into elements, the reason the character could absorb the taser was because he go strong to the level that weaker electricity actually becomes a part of him, i would gather that when the character reaches level 3 he will basically be immune to certain elemental attacks due to both his body adaptation and shapeshifting, like for example, the electric creature could move at insane speed by overcharging its body with electricity, im predicting that the MC will be able to do something similar feats with elements to move as fast if not faster tham the monster...

But at the moment its hard to tell.

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
First bit of advice- always check for answers a few pages back. Usually you'll find one.
That said, you can always get the "dishonorable" victory if you make these three choices.
Keep your distance, Go all out, I don't need to evolve.
there's a way to beat Valravn "legitimately?" do you know if its possible on a "good" playthrough where you lose out on a lot of power by not eating people and whatnot?

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
there's a way to beat Valravn "legitimately?" do you know if its possible on a "good" playthrough where you lose out on a lot of power by not eating people and whatnot?
You can get an "honorable" victory if you have either 19 skill or 80 power when you start the fight.

You can get 19 skill if you choose to use skill when you fight Michael the first time, if you train with Tess on the cheerleader route, you can train with Tess 3 times for skill, complete all the training options and towards the end of the training missions if you choose to fight the minions and crush the Minyak when you fight the Minyak with the rats in the sewers.

To get 80 power you need to choose several of the corruption options that boost power and pick the horn instead of the eye from the shop keep.

And as previously said you need to keep distance, go all out and not evolve during the fight.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Severely lacking the number of games like this. Criminal really.
Hey i told fenoxo games and being honest they are the ones clóse to what he asked for but yeah. criminal and all that buttttttttttt if you have a beefy pc go play succubus or subverse

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I'm playing dwarf fortress i know no Kinky so wrong place to say this i just like the game. Even if most post in this thread are most of lore , science fiction,physics, termonuclear reactions , And social studies.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Wow I actually found someone that I wanted to kill more than Ella. Xanth is such a flaming POS but let me guess his plot armor is even thicker than Ella's.

Reactions: necromater

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
And the Doc is not worse than ella at least he is honest in that he would love to carve and experiment with the MC body and traits. And if we stand in his way he will do what he has to do.

Reactions: Robotai

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
And the Doc is not worse than ella at least he is honest in that he would love to carve and experiment with the MC body and traits. And if we stand in his way he will do what he has to do.
I just want my mc to stop being so weak and impotent. It's starting to get really hard to root for him :cry:

Reactions: necromater

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I just want my mc to stop being so weak and impotent. It's starting to get really hard to root for him :cry:
Hold on on what we got . We are kind of Living on a prayer. Do not worry sir we are just Late Bloomers. We lack raw power yes but our potencial knows no bounds . Minus honor end in the raven fight if you are playing bothsides is either power or skill. (Or just use the bloody cheat).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
And a power trip story gets Boring really fast. At least it's not darksouls like that you have to gitgud even with the stat cheats.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
If by weak and impotent you mean being trapped in a facility because you can be teleported at any moment to space and die if you try to escape before you reach evolution 3(stage were you could reach a state where you wouldn't need to breath), then yes, i would be weak and impotent too, unless you're not paying attention to the story, then that would explain why you don't understand why the MC can't do nothing at certain moments because you know, he's not all powerful just yet.
There is literally a dude that can wipe a whole mountain monster and travel to the other side of the planet in less than a second, he can literally desintegrate the MC and potentially kill Ella, then we have Lucifer...
I don't think he being confined is due to being weak or impotent, i think it has more to do with the power houses that sleeps right next door and a single mistake means he is expendable, simple as that...

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
As i said worry not good sir. we shall feast of them when the time is ripe they think we are just a tool to use as they please , a toy to abuse till it breaks . But we are just learning as we grow. Every battle win or lost our scars and wounds mends gifting power and Wisdom. In the end they shall know that death is a mercy they will not have.

Reactions: RogueEagle
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes