DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
All I am getting from here in that case is everyone has there own motives.

Even as transparent as HERO is you basically a tool working as a underling to the master which is fine for now unless you can take over and as I see we are FAR from it. The mc is powerful but not as powerful as them so either way he is forced regardless. As going back replaying it yesterday the update i do see what you are saying. It is clear as day HERO is also not about it but more like a cover up. But still when I said evil path I mostly meant just the mc doing his own thing but it's obvious HERO is a huge part of the story/ploi.

Oh and trust me ella don't get a pass even tho I do think she is misjudged.
yea she going around keeping secrets, manupulating, turning people into monsters, it's obvious just like HERO she and her group also has her own motives. She is obviously not right in the head but can her goal also be to take down hero as well and expose them as frauds? or the opposite ? she keep pushing for the mc to get stronger and she also said "even if you on the opposite site I will still root for you" it's like a white line. She been the the most mysterious character in the game since day 1 and that's why most people think her motives and actions are misjudged even tho you can't misjudge murder. but her backstory obviously has alot to do with her problems.

at this point instead of having to pick a side, I hope the mc can say fuck them both then and make his own group with ALICE and micheal and dyrel and can decide to take them both down but at this stage that is unlikely.
Realistically, the MC was always going to be a pawn of the big fishes out there. He's too weak, currently. Him being a tool was going to happen no matter what side you tried to go to out there. Even if you were free, you'd still be Ella's toy for her to mess with or our monster parent would've likely corrupted us into a monster.

Being a tool for Hero is objectively better. You have the chance to get growth, you gain more knowledge about the monsters and you don't have to worry about Ella trying to get you or your friends killed for her mysterious plan. For both variations of the MC, Hero is actually perfect, for now.

As for what comes after our growth. My high corruption MC would probably side with his Monster Mommy. My Main would try to form his own group with Alice and them after poaching people left and right from Hero. What's actually going to happen? I have no clue.

Both groups(Ella's and Hero's) are doing what they must to further their goals. Hero's goal just happen to look better because they actually laid it out there. Yeah, they may have some other terrible shit they're keeping hidden but we know they're doing it to progress superhumans as a species. Meanwhile, Ella's only been doing vile shit while being cryptic about her plan.

empty sides

Aug 22, 2018
I love how coercion is done in this game.
In most games
> get empty threats
> try to say no
> MC monologues on why he will ignore what you chose.

In this game
> overwhelmingly powerful organization offers the carrot
> you say no
> they reply with the stick. say yes or they kill you via X
> say no
> they kill you via X. there were no loopholes that I can think of.

it is a good attention to details, world building, and the established rules of the supernatural powers.
i actually feels like I am being coerced by the people doing so, rather than the author
I too like getting murdered for my bad choices. God it made me pissed to be coerced it felt almost real mad(as much as reading evil characters getting away with doing things)

Reactions: mrttao

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Realistically, the MC was always going to be a pawn of the big fishes out there. He's too weak, currently. Him being a tool was going to happen no matter what side you tried to go to out there. Even if you were free, you'd still be Ella's toy for her to mess with or our monster parent would've likely corrupted us into a monster.

Being a tool for Hero is objectively better. You have the chance to get growth, you gain more knowledge about the monsters and you don't have to worry about Ella trying to get you or your friends killed for her mysterious plan. For both variations of the MC, Hero is actually perfect, for now.

As for what comes after our growth. My high corruption MC would probably side with his Monster Mommy. My Main would try to form his own group with Alice and them after poaching people left and right from Hero. What's actually going to happen? I have no clue.

Both groups(Ella's and Hero's) are doing what they must to further their goals. Hero's goal just happen to look better because they actually laid it out there. Yeah, they may have some other terrible shit they're keeping hidden but we know they're doing it to progress superhumans as a species. Meanwhile, Ella's only been doing vile shit while being cryptic about her plan.
I do 100% agree with you after doing some thinking and replaying.

We also using hero to also get stronger, gain knowledge etc. but if we ever had to pick a side imma choose ella 100%. not because I trust her, because she is just mysterious to me and maybe it's more that meets to eye. as hero is transparent, she is kinda on a white line. I just don't like hero. but as I think about it, they both are the same in alot of aspect.

using us, manupulating, kills us if we decide to not help or join them. Like early on if you reveal your powers to ella, she kills you LOL. So this is why i LIKE this game, you just can't trust no one.

I just hope down the line when it comes to picking sides, foes, enemies, and frienemies. We can also form our own group with alice like you said.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I do 100% agree with you after doing some thinking and replaying.

We also using hero to also get stronger, gain knowledge etc.

I just hope down the line when it comes to picking sides, foes, enemies, and frienemies. We can also form our own group with alice like you said.
Personally, I am tempted to see how high we can climb inside hero. Maybe to the top.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Personally, I am tempted to see how high we can climb inside hero. Maybe to the top.
I do like the sound of that too.

this why i have like 3 play throughts.

Hero, high curruption route, and more like a neutral route even tho I don't think that exist.

If we can climb to the top a hero 9x out of 10 someone is going to try to take us out inside the organization and I know who will if they feel we have gotten more power or if they have no use for us anymore.

which makes us being a tool is likely this case even tho we are a tool to everyone at this point.

taking over hero will be awesome tho.

Reactions: mrttao

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
So are we gonna do a dark Kevin from Ben 10 and go beast mode Killing and eating what stands in our way cus they are a lot of pricks in the book of grudges

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
You know, a little detail no one brought up, as far as I'm aware, is that Valravn's Master(the Glowing Eye Monster) was able to turn the sky dark just like a certain crazy lady. She did it at lvl 4 too. Might be time for another batshit insane theory. Only this time, some really crazy time travel might be involved. :PogChamp:

Shadowdragon

May 6, 2017
Possibly. It could very well be for the MC specifically. He's also different compared to majority of the other superhumans out there in status, as a greater spawn of a Numbered Monster.

Which is why I've said for months that I think it could be possible to breed with monsters but possibly not with humans or even superhumans. It doesn't contradict what Hero said to tiffany, much, while also still being consistent with the Minyak scene.

It's totally not because I have a weird, unbearable desire to impregnate the 4th. That thought has never entered my mind at all. I swear on my memory mommy's life. :Kappa:
So seeing this and other messages about pregnancy got me thinking about how it might possibly work in game (If Weird World even wants pregnancy to be a part of the game at all, and isn't using the disappearing cum/ can't get pregnant as an easy out for it) and I have an idea of how it could both work and not contradict what has been explicitly stated before.

To summarize the important information so far in roughly chronological order:

1. The MC is capable of transforming himself down to the atomic level, though genetic level alterations require a sufficient sample from a specimen first. (He has been able to do so ever since he made his own clothes for the first time, though training has been required for greater changes.)

2. It is possible for at least Greater Spawn to have children with Monsters. (As stated by the Minyak.)

3. Anything separated from the MC's body for an extended period of time disappears, be it blood, limbs, or cum. (As stated by the MC himself, and is also the reason that nobody found him out prior to Deus, as there was nothing left of him at any scene he intervened at.)

4. The time it takes for the MC's separated bits to dissolve varies due to factors such as size of what has been removed, how much energy it takes to maintain it, and where the MC deposits his cum. (From little snippets here and there from the story and side stories.)

5. The greater the level of superhuman, the less the laws of physics matter to them, and the more energy they can store. (First from Ella, then from H.E.R.O.)

6. The superhumans are sterile when it comes to regular humans and other superhumans. (As H.E.R.O. mentioned to Tiffany, who shared this with us.)

7.Every superhuman is the result of their DNA being altered partially, but not totally, by a certain monster. (As H.E.R.O. and Dr. Xanthe have been explaining in the most recent updates.[As of update .92])

So why are the various superhumans sterile? Technically they are not; their DNA is just so specifically altered that even two people with a similar "parent" monster can't definitely get each other pregnant. This results in the false conclusion that superhumans are sterile, when in actual fact they are actually different species from one another, and are too genetically different to create viable children.

So how could the MC get the various girls pregnant using this information? By making alterations to his own DNA to create genetically viable sperm which could mix together with a specific individual's egg to create a viable zygote(Ya know, the first stage of a baby). As those types of subtle changes are currently impossible, and it takes roughly 2 days for sperm to meet up with an egg in order for insemination to create a viable zygote, bare minimum it will require the 3rd, maybe the 4th evolution before such a thing could ever happen. Bar any new information that would contradict this possibility, I can't think of any other way for pregnancy to happen.

It also falls in line with what the Minyak stated, as it is possible that as a monster that breeds "children" to protect it's self, it may be capable of altering or corrupting DNA to match it's own while gaining some to most of the "parent's" better traits, allowing for more powerful "children."

But ultimately, Weird World will be the one to decide if there is going to be any pregnancy content at all in the story, pre- or post end of the main game. I think it would be cool and or interesting to write such a thing into the story, and everything needed for such a thing to happen has been set up in game right now, but maybe they don't want or like pregnancy content. I'll support the game either way, I just though I'd throw my own, more comprehensive theory of how such a thing would work in game out there for everyone to think about. I may have missed some small things here or there- it is a verbose game after all- but I don't think I missed anything that would outright contradict what I've said so far.

Also Weird World, if you are reading this and I did get it right, and you're thinking of changing things to keep it a surprise, don't. I just took from what was in the game so far and made reasonable extrapolations to create an explanation for how this would work, and it would be cool if this ended up being the or an avenue you intended to pursue. If I did give you a new idea for the game, take it, I'm not using it.

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
1670405300462.png
so the image is gone and the save file menu is weird aswell, everything besides that seem to work fine for the meantime, ah thats odd, where did the gofile website link go?, I downloaded that version so im assuming that the issue must be because of that

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
View attachment 2218933
so the image is gone and the save file menu is weird aswell, everything besides that seem to work fine for the meantime, ah thats odd, where did the gofile website link go?, I downloaded that version so im assuming that the issue must be because of that
You have the messed up public release. There is a new one on Patreon, get that one

jthunderk89

Dec 24, 2020
Favorite character guys, go! Or you can make a list like me:

For Sures:
1st: MC
2nd: Ella
3rd: Alice
4th: Michael
5th: Valravn

Rough Estimates:
6th: Demi
7th: Dad
8th: Christie
9th: Amber
10th: Emily
11th: Shadow
12th: Clark
13th: Jess
14th: Brianna
15th: Mia
16th: The Talkshow Host for Channel Weird
17th: Suicide Wang
18th: Jonah
19th: Security Guard 1
20th: Jared

Honorable Mentions to making the list (in no particular order); the rest are inconsequential:

Oscar
Danica
Klaus
Bailey
Shopkeeper
All of Ella's Orphanage Kids (Minus Charlie)
Deus
Alexis

Sidenote: I do not dislike any of the unmentioned, I just enjoy reading and interacting with the above more.
1: MC-cuz of course
2: Ella- mysterious, and goth. What's not to love?
3: Emily- what can I say, goths are too powerful
4: Mia- She's a precious bean and I will fight whoever hurts her
5: Michael- The dude defied all expectations every time I saw him
6: Jake- I wanted to protect him since day 1
7: Deryl- Best friend should probably be higher on this list, but lost points for flashback
8: Demi- Oh they're adorable...oh they're traumatized
9: Claudia- Not much to go on, but she's my favorite of the rich girls
10: Clark- I feel like I'll have to kill him in the future, but he seems like a good guy stuck under HERO

Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Gotta say, calling the walkthrough a walkthrough is deeply misleading, usually a walkthrough means it will guide you through the best choices, but this is more like a manual that gives you the pieces and you have to put them together, it doesn't give you the best path for more content, it just says "this does that and this does this" nothing else, very confusing.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Fuckkkkkkkkkk need update. no buggy please. alice best girl ella can suck it. This game looks that is going superhuman civil war and i would love it .

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
You know what I love about 90% of the haters on this site? How illiterate they are, you would think with all the technology at their finger tips they would at least try but no. Always misspelling, always complaining about a free game they didn't even have to touch, and ALWAYS making the dumbest points imaginable without actually bothering to finish the game to back it up. If you're even going to bother making a response, at least make it coherent.

Last edited:

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Gotta say, calling the walkthrough a walkthrough is deeply misleading, usually a walkthrough means it will guide you through the best choices, but this is more like a manual that gives you the pieces and you have to put them together, it doesn't give you the best path for more content, it just says "this does that and this does this" nothing else, very confusing.
Yes, is more a scene list

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
my biggest interests right now are Ella, all that air of superiority, pride added to her wanting weird sex like Ear fuck got me captivated, Mia for the opposite reason, she's innocent and cute, got me too hahah, Charlie... come on in list too..., and lastly Bayle who I'm not so hopeful of coming back, not necessarily her but other reanimated bodies, that crap for some reason is interrssant, like you really are a freak o something

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
one question, is there any place where people post images of the game, like wallpapers, animations, or edits?, I really wanted one of Michael...

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I wonder who Weird World's Top 5 Characters are, whether it's more fun to write about them or just personal interest as a reader.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes