Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
Dude why ella is like this. I would like to get romance path with her :WutFace:
I think at some point MC may have to choose between HERO and Ella. Perhaps, a romance path would open up then. The orphans that have met MC thinks that Ella likes him, so it's possible that she already has feelings for him. But, she probably considers her feelings to be less important than the mission. As long as we don't oppose her, a romance path is possible imo. However, choosing Ella may lead you to lose girls like Alexis, Nico, etc.

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
when I play this game something that can't get out of my mind is how well written this game is, really, personalities, history, powers, mystery, action, all of this well done in a very thought way, with several details that refer to the plot as a whole, and I always wonder "I could never create something like this", it's a story already planned and made by the hands of someone really smart and creative, thanks to Dev for doing things like that, you are badass man

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
So I'm guessing that we might need to choose between Alice and Derly on the next update given how the dev was setting this up during one of our interactions with Alice that we would always be there for her and such. But I dunno, speculations on the next update guys?

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
So I'm guessing that we might need to choose between Alice and Derly on the next update given how the dev was setting this up during one of our interactions with Alice that we would always be there for her and such. But I dunno, speculations on the next update guys?
Alice can take care of herself, and she probably evolves anyway.... Michael will get to know his powers and kick ass...
Deryl will be mostly fighting himself, even when/if the battle is won, for him it's far from over, original Deryl captured and monsterfied, while knowing you're a clone and your true self is imprisoned in some HERO dungeon... Tough one...
MC will fight Cole, evolve and win... That's all the stuff we can pretty much safely assume will be happening...

Ella and her little helpers will escape.... Deus taking care of the hexenring should be reason enough to assume that escape path isn't blocked.... So will MC be with them? Charlie could just put a geas on MC or get his promise for helping her with her brother, but she could force MC to work for Ella just the same, or a taboo to attack them is half the work....
Anyway, that is something that can go either way.... MC returns to HERO or escapes (forced?) with Ella and her elves...

In the end it's not so much about this battle alone, S.I.N. just needs HERO weakened, they most likely will attack when HERO is busy with Goliath.... I don't expect MC will ever be a part of S.I.N. though, they're just distraction for Ella so she can focus on her own goals while HERO and SIN fight... SIN will get crushed no matter what, only chance they have is raiding HERO base and getting away with a load of serums, but without that, there's really no chance for Jared's father to become a force of power... (ah well, we will need to fight Jared somewhere too ofcourse)

The team that's recovering is a wild horse though... If they're on SIN's side they could tip the scale... But they could be having their own agenda just the same, think Zack is with them, so that's the other one that sees the future...
Is there an internal power struggle between Dexter and Xanthe perhaps? Loads of fun stuff to expect either way!

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Dude why ella is like this. I would like to get romance path with her :WutFace:
Painnnnnnnnnnnnnn, self hate, wanna be loved but she is also afaid of getting that love, she is a stalking predator. Well the list is a long one . Worry not you are not getting away from her till you kill her or she finds another doll to play. T-T bloody cunt.

Reactions: Doom Marine

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
Alice can take care of herself, and she probably evolves anyway.... Michael will get to know his powers and kick ass...
Deryl will be mostly fighting himself, even when/if the battle is won, for him it's far from over, original Deryl captured and monsterfied, while knowing you're a clone and your true self is imprisoned in some HERO dungeon... Tough one...
MC will fight Cole, evolve and win... That's all the stuff we can pretty much safely assume will be happening...

Ella and her little helpers will escape.... Deus taking care of the hexenring should be reason enough to assume that escape path isn't blocked.... So will MC be with them? Charlie could just put a geas on MC or get his promise for helping her with her brother, but she could force MC to work for Ella just the same, or a taboo to attack them is half the work....
Anyway, that is something that can go either way.... MC returns to HERO or escapes (forced?) with Ella and her elves...

In the end it's not so much about this battle alone, S.I.N. just needs HERO weakened, they most likely will attack when HERO is busy with Goliath.... I don't expect MC will ever be a part of S.I.N. though, they're just distraction for Ella so she can focus on her own goals while HERO and SIN fight... SIN will get crushed no matter what, only chance they have is raiding HERO base and getting away with a load of serums, but without that, there's really no chance for Jared's father to become a force of power... (ah well, we will need to fight Jared somewhere too ofcourse)

The team that's recovering is a wild horse though... If they're on SIN's side they could tip the scale... But they could be having their own agenda just the same, think Zack is with them, so that's the other one that sees the future...
Is there an internal power struggle between Dexter and Xanthe perhaps? Loads of fun stuff to expect either way!
Yeah I had the same idea as well, though, would still want to see more emotional dilemma for the MC something that would trigger evolution like what happened with pink haired dude, I might play the game again might something there hinting to things more. Though the idea is possible we might get something different or more epic. Also, thoughts on the dev changing the consuming ability the MC have like gain the ability of the creature aside from experience kinda like Alex Mercer which I think this game takes inspiration from

Reactions: vogelbeest

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Painnnnnnnnnnnnnn, self hate, wanna be loved but she is also afaid of getting that love, she is a stalking predator. Well the list is a long one . Worry not you are not getting away from her till you kill her or she finds another doll to play. T-T bloody cunt.
And i mean not eating her after or you are gonna be together for the rest of the ride.

BadToBone

Dec 29, 2021
I really want the mc to evolve to level 3 but it seems a little too soon. I hope it's next update but getting to level 3 in a year... That's gotta be a record right?

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
I really want the mc to evolve to level 3 but it seems a little too soon. I hope it's next update but getting to level 3 in a year... That's gotta be a record right?
The clown looking guy got to level 5 in 4 days (An evolution per night) so nope.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Nope..... Hendrix Bendricks did 4 evolutions to reach level 5 in 4 days... ;) And what a week it was....

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes