vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Wtf how? Did he get a super op monster or something?
We don't know, but what we do know is he's too destructive (or messy) to be sent out on a mission, although he was available at the time.. We also know he considers Ella "easy pickings"....
MC could have reached level 2 much sooner too, but he didn't know what was happening and suppressed it...
Either way i think it's probably better for MC to take his time with evolutions. The 5th level is your final stage, no new skills learned although they still can get stronger..... But versatility is MC's greatest strength....

My guess is that he just had a high level of resistance to monsterification and thus he just chugged some evolution serum every day.
These serums been around only recently (my guess is they're fueled with the power used in training simulations).
But could be something like that anyway, there's other stuff like that used by Alice father (and family) for a long time...

MetAIknight

Sep 9, 2019
I think at some point MC may have to choose between HERO and Ella. Perhaps, a romance path would open up then. The orphans that have met MC thinks that Ella likes him, so it's possible that she already has feelings for him. But, she probably considers her feelings to be less important than the mission. As long as we don't oppose her, a romance path is possible imo. However, choosing Ella may lead you to lose girls like Alexis, Nico, etc.
she was kinda happy when know what MC join them, because the only thing she want from MC is what he become stronger ,also she said that she would give herself MC when he become stronger enough to beat her and what she will be cherish MC even if they be on opposide sides

itznik

Apr 16, 2021
Painnnnnnnnnnnnnn, self hate, wanna be loved but she is also afaid of getting that love, she is a stalking predator. Well the list is a long one . Worry not you are not getting away from her till you kill her or she finds another doll to play. T-T bloody cunt.
Why break my heart like this?:WutFace::WutFace::WutFace::WutFace::WutFace::WutFace::WutFace::WutFace::WutFace::WutFace:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
And i mean not eating her after or you are gonna be together for the rest of the ride.
Ella would absolutely be the worse person to devour. She legit might even takeover the MCs body and reverse devour him. I already have a feeling that's one of the endgame endings. If I recall the Danica devouring scene correctly, Ella's personality and will would be too strong.

The best punishment for Ella would be to strip her of her power forever somehow and leave her alone. That seems to be what bothers her the most. Power and companionship.

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Charlie could just put a geas on MC or get his promise for helping her with her brother, but she could force MC to work for Ella just the same, or a taboo to attack them is half the work....
Anyway, that is something that can go either way.... MC returns to HERO or escapes (forced?) with Ella and her elves...

In the end it's not so much about this battle alone, S.I.N. just needs HERO weakened, they most likely will attack when HERO is busy with Goliath.... I don't expect MC will ever be a part of S.I.N. though, they're just distraction for Ella so she can focus on her own goals while HERO and SIN fight... SIN will get crushed no matter what, only chance they have is raiding HERO base and getting away with a load of serums, but without that, there's really no chance for Jared's father to become a force of power... (ah well, we will need to fight Jared somewhere too ofcourse)

The team that's recovering is a wild horse though... If they're on SIN's side they could tip the scale... But they could be having their own agenda just the same, think Zack is with them, so that's the other one that sees the future...
Is there an internal power struggle between Dexter and Xanthe perhaps? Loads of fun stuff to expect either way!
She already placed the Geass back when Ella introduced us. DrakoGhoul I just realized that if we took the serum in the present update we might rid ourselves of the geass.

Monster Report: Leigong

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the profiles. Also you trying to temp Drako to simp for Dancia when he moved on to a new busty chick who can tear his dick.
Just to be sure we have 5 profiles released so far? (Klaus, Oscar, Kenny, Dancia and finally Leigong)

DrakoGhoul Are you seeing this?
Based on the Origin I'd say we kinda have a smidgen of hint on Micheal power that being energy based along with the fact the Monsters are failed Spawns, but WTH is up with having multiple origins and the connection to the sea and moon?

Could they be the factions of the Numbered Monster?

Also I bet it must really dislike Sand

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

masonwile

Dec 2, 2019
Hmmm, so Leigong's origin is a mix between Numbers 2, 6, and 10. I wonder how that works.

Is it similar to MC's case, with multiple Numbered working together to infect a promising candidate? Or some other mechanic?

One mechanic could simply be that, as we already know, the Progeny tend to mutate into entities with powers that are derived from their Progenitors rather than identical to them. Maybe these mutations are still actually within the scope of the powers of all the Numbered, so these mutations cause fluctuations in the Origin percentages?

To be perfectly honest, I'm not fond of the first scenario. Takes away from the uniqueness of MC's situation (even though he is literally the only other Progeny of Numbers 3 and 4 to have ever existed).

Or am I being a dumdum and has this already been explained?

Also, the idea of secular Leigong is hilarious. Guess WW meant reclusive, but got confused with secluded.

The best punishment for Ella would be to strip her of her power forever somehow and leave her alone. That seems to be what bothers her the most. Power and companionship.
Why you wanna bully poor darling Ella? She just needs love, y'know, SHE JUST NEEDS LOVE! :BootyTime:

EDIT: Looking at the Minyak profile given below, seems like the second mechanism I've postulated might be correct. That is, if we're to believe Valravn that Numbers 3 and 4 have never created Progeny before... Actually, could actually be a mistake on my part and only Number 4 (Mommery) has never had Progeny before, while Valravn's statement regarding Number 3 (Body) might actually imply that it only has two immediate Progeny currently in existence. Hmmm...

Last edited:

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
I think at some point MC may have to choose between HERO and Ella. Perhaps, a romance path would open up then. The orphans that have met MC thinks that Ella likes him, so it's possible that she already has feelings for him. But, she probably considers her feelings to be less important than the mission. As long as we don't oppose her, a romance path is possible imo. However, choosing Ella may lead you to lose girls like Alexis, Nico, etc.
I don't think we'll get branching paths like choosing a faction. Weird World is just one person doing the updates, and that would basically double the amount of work put into each update, but half would only be used at a time. It's possible it could just be an illusion of choice and we'd end up doing the exact same things with the game just changing it from talking to Dexter to talking to Ella before we head out on missions.

Alice can take care of herself, and she probably evolves anyway.... Michael will get to know his powers and kick ass...
Deryl will be mostly fighting himself, even when/if the battle is won, for him it's far from over, original Deryl captured and monsterfied, while knowing you're a clone and your true self is imprisoned in some HERO dungeon... Tough one...
MC will fight Cole, evolve and win... That's all the stuff we can pretty much safely assume will be happening...

Ella and her little helpers will escape.... Deus taking care of the hexenring should be reason enough to assume that escape path isn't blocked.... So will MC be with them? Charlie could just put a geas on MC or get his promise for helping her with her brother, but she could force MC to work for Ella just the same, or a taboo to attack them is half the work....
Anyway, that is something that can go either way.... MC returns to HERO or escapes (forced?) with Ella and her elves...

In the end it's not so much about this battle alone, S.I.N. just needs HERO weakened, they most likely will attack when HERO is busy with Goliath.... I don't expect MC will ever be a part of S.I.N. though, they're just distraction for Ella so she can focus on her own goals while HERO and SIN fight... SIN will get crushed no matter what, only chance they have is raiding HERO base and getting away with a load of serums, but without that, there's really no chance for Jared's father to become a force of power... (ah well, we will need to fight Jared somewhere too ofcourse)

The team that's recovering is a wild horse though... If they're on SIN's side they could tip the scale... But they could be having their own agenda just the same, think Zack is with them, so that's the other one that sees the future...
Is there an internal power struggle between Dexter and Xanthe perhaps? Loads of fun stuff to expect either way!
Deus has been helping Ella. Her success seems to be something he thinks is necessary. The reason he's going for the Hexenring is almost certainly so that Ella can escape to continue her secret project.
Charlie already put her geas on the MC. When you visit the orphanage Ella makes certain that Charlie meets the MC and has enough time to geas him. We have the scene where Charlie just stares at him until Ella asks if she's done and she replies that she is.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
She already placed the Geass back when Ella introduced us. DrakoGhoul I just realized that if we took the serum in the present update we might rid ourselves of the geass.
Seeing as you can snitch on Ella completely and not die, I think the geass she put on us probably got cancelled out already or is avoidable.

Thanks for the profiles. Also you trying to temp Drako to simp for Dancia when he moved on to a new busty chick who can tear his dick.
Just to be sure we have 5 profiles released so far?
Funny thing is I was an Alexis simp first. Danica wasn't in the game yet when Lexi made her appearance.

DrakoGhoul Are you seeing this?
Based on the Origin I'd say we kinda have a smidgen of hint on Micheal power that being energy based along with the fact the Monsters are failed Spawns, but WTH is up with having multiple origins and the connection to the sea and moon?

Could they be the factions of the Numbered Monster?

Also I bet it must really dislike Sand
Hmmm, so Leigong's origin is a mix between Numbers 2, 6, and 10. I wonder how that works.

Is it similar to MC's case, with multiple Numbered working together to infect a promising candidate? Or some other mechanic?

One mechanic could simply be that, as we already know, the Progeny tend to mutate into entities with powers that are derived from their Progenitors rather than identical to them. Maybe these mutations are still actually within the scope of the powers of all the Numbered, so these mutations cause fluctuations in the Origin percentages?

To be perfectly honest, I'm not fond of the first scenario. Takes away from the uniqueness of MC's situation (even though he is literally the only other Progeny of Numbers 3 and 4 to have ever existed).

Also, the idea of secular Leigong is hilarious. Guess WW meant reclusive, but got confused with secluded.
As for the cross species stuff, it's stated to be an 8th Generation monster(if I'm reading the card right) so I'm guessing there was a lot of cross infections until it reached Leigong.

As for the MC being a spawn of the 3rd and 4th, I guess we got our answer now. It seems to be what everyone thought it was for the MC. I believe I said it somewhere in the past but I believe whoever you choose, you'll be their spawn while the other fills out the rest during the infection process. So now we officially know why we only have acknowledgement of a single monster and not both by Valravn and The Fairy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masonwile

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020

Why you wanna bully poor darling Ella? She just needs love, y'know, SHE JUST NEEDS LOVE! :BootyTime:
I don't think the MC was infected by both the 3rd and the 4th. They're working together and both show up when the MC is infected, but only one of the 2 does the actual infection. Valravyn also call the MC the spawn of one of the two specifically based on which one infected you in the beginning.

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Ella would absolutely be the worse person to devour. She legit might even takeover the MCs body and reverse devour him. I already have a feeling that's one of the endgame endings. If I recall the Danica devouring scene correctly, Ella's personality and will would be too strong.
Danica was one level above MC when (if) that happens. And devouring is the power path, so as long MC devouring Ella happens when they're both on their 5th evolution it should not be too hard, especially if MC already beat her one on one...

More important is why should Ella be the ultimate antagonist? Sure, she does some pretty terrible things, but is it all just because she is just evil, or is her hand forced and she just tries to deal with the cards she's been handed?
She's been giving some mixed signals in the story and we know there's way more happening then what we see...
Ella has some pact with monsters, but we've already seen in a dead end even Ella does not see the whole picture...
(too much power too soon...)

Seeing as you can snitch on Ella completely and not die, I think the geass she put on us probably got cancelled out already or is avoidable.
Even if you tell everything about Ella there's nothing they do not already know.... Clark tells pretty much what you know when Ella steals the serum....

She already placed the Geass back when Ella introduced us. @DrakoGhoul I just realized that if we took the serum in the present update we might rid ourselves of the geass.
That's not how a geas works, basically a geas is a magical command given to another creature, the creature must hear and understand it or it will not work. You can resist a geas but it will cause your system to break down (you wither) so it's "do this or die slowly"... With MC's regeneration it's even plausible that alone could prevent the geas from ever killing him...
Maybe the Taboo can be used without the person noticing it (something Cole coughing blood scene confirms) but the geas and the promise need a verbal part... Then again, it's not DnD ruleset lol..

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes