DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Maybe the geass she puts on us is a weak one? I mean, isn't the reason people are supposed to say something and carve a symbol on their skin to join S.I.N so she can have stronger control over them?
I believe the carving marks part involves the other girls power(Zara? I forgot her name) since the MC and the others had to get it removed afterwards. It could be true though about Charlie putting a weaker one on the MC.

We don't exactly know what type Charlie put on us. All they said when that scene occurred was their names and that it "was nice to meet you" when they met at Ella's house. For all we know, Charlie could've cancelled it herself after hanging with Monster Deryl. It could be that we're focusing too much on the verbal part of the command as well since the Cole stuff proved that maybe she doesn't need to do that to put a condition on someone.

I'm not sure, if I'm being honest. Though, whatever Charlie did will most likely be overturned when we evolve to lvl 3. Especially if it's lethal as our regen would most likely get an upgrade to be even more potent.

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
Yeah, the game uses different descriptions for it too, Cole mentions 3 skills possible of which 2 already used.
the 3 are taboo, rule (geas) and vow (promise)... Seems Charlie needs to mark a person and can put the skills on him/her after that so most likely Charlie so far only marked MC when visiting the orphanage...
Another thing these kids say is Valravn is immune to both Charlie's as Zara's skills... This could mean a possible way for MC to break any Taboo/geas/promise from Charlie or the mark from Zara.... He could be able to use memories from his fight against Valravn...

When Ella asks about MC's skills and you "reveal the extend of your powers" you get the dead end where she tells you MC was perfect from the start ;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pretty much MC can copy "memories" of animals (monsters?) and not only apply them to himself but he can combine them too.... A really awesome skill if you at one point can use any defensive or offensive skills from your previous enemies...
When Ella refers to the MC as perfect I'm pretty sure she was referring to him as perfect to be used in the role she needs him for in her project. Not like a perfect superhuman or evolution or anything. She also kills him right afterwards, so being perfect in that regard isn't really a good thing though.

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
Yeah, the game uses different descriptions for it too, Cole mentions 3 skills possible of which 2 already used.
the 3 are taboo, rule (geas) and vow (promise)... Seems Charlie needs to mark a person and can put the skills on him/her after that so most likely Charlie so far only marked MC when visiting the orphanage...
Another thing these kids say is Valravn is immune to both Charlie's as Zara's skills... This could mean a possible way for MC to break any Taboo/geas/promise from Charlie or the mark from Zara.... He could be able to use memories from his fight against Valravn...

When Ella asks about MC's skills and you "reveal the extend of your powers" you get the dead end where she tells you MC was perfect from the start ;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pretty much MC can copy "memories" of animals (monsters?) and not only apply them to himself but he can combine them too.... A really awesome skill if you at one point can use any defensive or offensive skills from your previous enemies...
That's one of the bad endings if I recall correctly

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
Okay let's all get to the fun speculation, any thoughts on Michael's power's gonna be? I'd imagine it would be something similar to the Hulk or using a form of energy, like something out of Infamous games. With Alice I'm thinking her control over her power would become more potent to the point she could make a blackhole or a powerful singularity explosion, for the MC yeah more like Alex Mercer or James Heller since MC's ability is a clear inspiration of the two. Plus I wanna know about this Fourth stuff more with all that "god and glory" thing.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
When Ella refers to the MC as perfect I'm pretty sure she was referring to him as perfect to be used in the role she needs him for in her project. Not like a perfect superhuman or evolution or anything. She also kills him right afterwards, so being perfect in that regard isn't really a good thing though.
She herself states she is an imperfect evolution. For her it may be enough if she can take that power from MC to make her own evolution perfect. Also possible her pact with the monsters forces her to deliver that power to them, we just don't know that.
The game however keeps pointing towards this "perfect evolution" : "Dead End 31: You're not the ultimate lifeform just yet"
Lochan Deus warns you for Ella for a reason, also they're enemies "of a sort", kinda vague if you ask me....
For all we know ALL of the superhumans will at some point have the goal to reach the status of "Ultimate lifeform" or "perfect evolution".. We know "the Lords" have not yet arrived.... Who knows what their goals are? (Valravn, but he wont tell lol)

any thoughts on Michael's power's gonna be?
Energy beams with radiation seems a valid guess. If we see "number 2", maybe some rock/metal protection and flight too...
We just don't see too much else happening to make further assumptions... Maybe his name is an indication too? (like number 1 is "the authority" and Jake can command others)

Reactions: N1CKs001

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
She herself states she is an imperfect evolution. For her it may be enough if she can take that power from MC to make her own evolution perfect. Also possible her pact with the monsters forces her to deliver that power to them, we just don't know that.
The game however keeps pointing towards this "perfect evolution" : "Dead End 31: You're not the ultimate lifeform just yet"
Lochan Deus warns you for Ella for a reason, also they're enemies "of a sort", kinda vague if you ask me....
For all we know ALL of the superhumans will at some point have the goal to reach the status of "Ultimate lifeform" or "perfect evolution".. We know "the Lords" have not yet arrived.... Who knows what their goals are? (Valravn, but he wont tell lol)

Yeah that's what I also wanna know, or maybe they do have goals but its beyond human understanding, getting into the real of Lovecraftian horror wonder if the MC's power is something similar to nyarlathotep the crawling chaos IT does have the ability to assume forms and is known to use tendrils etc, might be something there. Or not who knows

Also it goes back to what I assume MC got to have a guarded trust between Hero and Ella neither have the best interest of the MC but one, and might be HERO, is more favorable base on what I've seen so far.

The only ones MC can trust are his friends and Harem (?) such as Alice we also include Tiffany in that, I think so since her goal is still to kill off her old man.

Energy beams with radiation seems a valid guess. If we see "number 2", maybe some rock/metal protection and flight too...
We just don't see too much else happening to make further assumptions... Maybe his name is an indication too? (like number 1 is "the authority" and Jake can command others)
Same considering it was the monster that did him in, so it's very possible.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Okay let's all get to the fun speculation, any thoughts on Michael's power's gonna be? I'd imagine it would be something similar to the Hulk or using a form of energy, like something out of Infamous games. With Alice I'm thinking her control over her power would become more potent to the point she could make a blackhole or a powerful singularity explosion, for the MC yeah more like Alex Mercer or James Heller since MC's ability is a clear inspiration of the two. Plus I wanna know about this Fourth stuff more with all that "god and glory" thing.
This shit is going warhammer level of wtf and i love it

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Michael sure is gonna go blood for the blood god and his power maybe is combat related something simple like saitama but keeping the hair XD

Jun 25, 2017
Pretty sure Michael is solar powered and that's why his extra abilities haven't manifest since he's been being kept underground.

Unrelated question played the new content and went back cuz i heard there were some changes and cuz I didn't have a corrupt save. Used the console to give 20 corruption from the start so I wouldn't have to worry about min maxing it as I went through the game. got at least 80% opportunities for corruptions through the game, ate Jake, and the cross chick, but none of the monster text was ever translated. What gives does it just not work if I console any thing?

Last edited:

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
Yeah that's what I also wanna know more about these lords, or maybe they do have goals but its beyond human understanding, getting into the real of Lovecraftian horror wonder if the MC's power is something similar to nyarlathotep the crawling chaos IT does have the ability to assume forms and is known to use tendrils etc, might be something there. Or not who knows

Also it goes back to what I assume MC got to have a guarded trust between Hero and Ella neither have the best interest of the MC but one, and might be HERO, is more favorable base on what I've seen so far.

The only ones MC can trust are his friends and Harem (?) such as Alice we also include Tiffany in that, I think so since her goal is still to kill off her old man.

Reactions: EndlessNights

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
but none of the monster text was ever translated. What gives does it just not work if I console any thing?
Think only a few text are actually readable with high corruption. Some are even readable with zero corruption....
Some text is readable in the part where MC evolves to level 2 but for most texts it just does not seem to matter.

Most importantly the text that's readable with zero corruption is your inner monster speaking (resisting Jakes power)
and later with enough corruption it happens when you're evolving or just evolved....
So mostly it's the spawn (you) understanding it's elders...

Corruption now mostly gives the option to eat characters for more corruption and a few times power.
The most important result of high corruption is being able to submit the Minyak without a fight. (for now anyway)

The checks made for this are visible in the scripts, getting the level does not matter if it's console cheated or not...

Reactions: EndlessNights

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Yeah that's what I also wanna know more about these lords, or maybe they do have goals but its beyond human understanding, getting into the real of Lovecraftian horror wonder if the MC's power is something similar to nyarlathotep the crawling chaos IT does have the ability to assume forms and is known to use tendrils etc, might be something there. Or not who knows

I Named Mine Dagon cus the other names are long and being honest he is a mix of the big ones.so meh

jthunderk89

Dec 24, 2020
Okay let's all get to the fun speculation, any thoughts on Michael's power's gonna be?
His monster coming from the sky all radiation-y and then zapping the lightning monster with electricity makes me think his power might manifest as some kind of energy absorption one. Maybe it'll start as just nullifying energy attacks, improve to him being able to throw it back, and eventually being able to charge up just from tiny amounts of ambient energy.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
She already placed the Geass back when Ella introduced us. DrakoGhoul I just realized that if we took the serum in the present update we might rid ourselves of the geass.

Thanks for the profiles. Also you trying to temp Drako to simp for Dancia when he moved on to a new busty chick who can tear his dick.
Just to be sure we have 5 profiles released so far? (Klaus, Oscar, Kenny, Dancia and finally Leigong)

DrakoGhoul Are you seeing this?
Based on the Origin I'd say we kinda have a smidgen of hint on Micheal power that being energy based along with the fact the Monsters are failed Spawns, but WTH is up with having multiple origins and the connection to the sea and moon?

Could they be the factions of the Numbered Monster?

Also I bet it must really dislike Sand
I checked the code in the beta and it seems that there arent any varaiables being changed if we decide to take the serum only -1 power? which implies that the choice doesnt really matter. Maybe it was changed in the public version?

Reactions: vogelbeest

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I checked the code in the beta and it seems that there arent any varaiables being changed if we decide to take the serum only -1 power? which implies that the choice doesnt really matter. Maybe it was changed in the public version?
The dev making unneeded variables for Patreon and public versions seems unlikely, it's just extra work if indeed there's different scenes as result of that....

The symbol/mark made by Zara is visable and could be removed locally. (MC can choose to cut it out). More important it has power by itself, since superhumans can draw it on themselves to be found and brought in by SIN...

We don't know how Charlie's mark works, but we do know she needs some time looking at MC and Ella asks a question to confirm it's done... We also see Charlie telling Cole things like "stay away from him" "not allowed to hurt him" before Cole gets hit by the taboo or geas.... So it's not unlikely the verbal part was completed in those scenes...
Most important we don't know if it's an invisable mark (like Danica's crosses) or even where it is... For all we know it can be attached to the mind like some hypnotic imprint or whatever, we're talking superhuman powers here after all....

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes