N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
I think Ella already knowing us beforehand may not be that deep, she may just have seen us on the street and saw something inside the MC, thus she investigated him for a while, infiltrated his friend group the easiest way possible and made him eat the pill. Yeah, there's a posibility that she did other things to get close to us, sure. But i think she doesn't actually know everything there is to know about our MC, for example: I think his eyes being the way they are and the mistery of his mom's death are gonna play a big role later that Ella will not see coming.

Apart from that, I don't think we are gonna have to actually join one group or another, I think we will be freed from H.E.R.O someway and will go back to being a free agent, i don't see our MC as someone who likes being in an organization, he's too passive in his approach to things to the point where he'd rather just be by himself minding his bussines.

I mean, even if you are playing the hero route and always choosing the morally good choices he's still the type to watch the TV and see there's a monster roaming the street and be like "huh, interesting. Anyways, going to sleep" instead of trying to hunt that monster to save people (Or even to eat it and gain more power on a corruption path), until he runs into that monster one way or another.
Well it can be safe to say that neither sides have any benevolent intentions, so I'm kinda hoping for an independent, but if there is a lesser of two evils I'd go with HERO at least we have some level of autonomy, and we might still assisting Tiffany in taking offing her dad (if she's still down for it, but my guess is that she'll just obtain the position), with some good perks at least the people there are somewhat decent. But like I said not everyone can be considered ideologically good everyone is flawed in their own way and that's what makes the story great...well except shadow she's a good girl. So if we have to, I'd go with HERO cause Ella has so far killed me twice, three if you count the Kenny ending, in two separate endings, got a bro of mine to turn into a monster, and was responsible for a lot of other deaths with her turning people into monsters I still like her sure and she's still in my top list but yeah she be broken.

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
Meh... Just stick with the people you trust and keep an eye on the rest... It's really no different to side with either Ella or HERO. Neither can be fully trusted. But you will need to survive, so until your fifth evolution you'll just have to go with the flow and keep your cards to yourself. Survive and grow, learn about the monsters goals before you reach 5th level...
There's not much choice anyway, Ella lets Charlie put a geas on you or Nico brings you back to HERO, most likely both....
The only real choice you have is taking the corruption path or not, and i'm not sure which side suits them better...
I agree with this statement the only people in the game I do trust are mc's friends, that also Tiffany to an extent

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
Whew, finished the game from the start up to the latest update. Did not want to leave the computer in the 3 days it took me to get through it all, such a fantastic storyline that I'm gonna divide into 5 arcs: Intro arc, Alice arc, Jake arc, HERO arc, and now the final assault? I'm 98.5% sure that Del is one of the orphanage kids in disguise, that's my hot take for the next update.
Edit: Also, it would be a terrible disgrace if we never get to bang Ella in her catgirl form :cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: vogelbeest

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Damn, some of you really do have Cole's hole as a goal. I'm a weirdo but even I'm not that horny. I'd rather fuck his "big sis" and hell even his "lil sis" in front of him to assert dominance(maybe I am that horny). As for the hypothetical genderbend stuff with him. I believe it wouldn't work until we're stronger than him. I recall Ella saying it would be dangerous, if not fatal, trying to change other superhumans. Unless he willingly wants to get dicked down, I don't see it happening until you guys surpass him and make him submit. Or you can just buttfuck him right in his bussy instead, after beating his ass.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Damn, some of you really do have Cole's hole as a goal. I'm a weirdo but even I'm not that horny. I'd rather fuck his "big sis" and hell even his "lil sis" in front of him to assert dominance(maybe I am that horny). As for the hypothetical genderbend stuff with him. I believe it wouldn't work until we're stronger than him. I recall Ella saying it would be dangerous, if not fatal, trying to change other superhumans. Unless he willingly wants to get dicked down, I don't see it happening until you guys surpass him and make him submit. Or you can just buttfuck him right in his bussy instead, after beating his ass.
Bro we are all weird that is the funny part XD.

• Haha
Reactions: Doom Marine

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
The moment he started asking Ella to take his virginity I was like: "Hell nah man, don't worry imma help you myself"

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I am tripping or the MC went down on tiff when the most he has done to Alice is a massage and not the happy ending one ?

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I am tripping or the MC went down on tiff when the most he has done to Alice is a massage and not the happy ending one ?
He goes down on tiff, because she may be on the asexuality spectrum. She mentions not being attracted to mc in particular when they first have sex and when he asks what type of body she is attracted to, she just shrugs. So since she isn't really attracted to anyone, she needs a bit more foreplay than the other girls.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes