necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Afff can we just do a majin buu and and fill him up till he can not move a mano a mano would be epic yes but i don't see michael not doing a mortal kombat XD.

jthunderk89

Dec 24, 2020
my second question is the mc infected by both the 3rd and the fourth? Because it seems like you inherit the abilitys of both, the evidence to this being Ella telling you she doesn't have the memory ability in one of the bad ends,despite the 3rd being her monster parent
based on the bad end for scene 6's wording vs. other discussion, I think maybe?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Granted the wording could just be an oversight (like with Ella's description of iron as organic and having carbon)

Last edited:
Reactions: TerminusPrime

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
based on the bad end for scene 6's wording vs. other discussion, I think maybe?
No mention of that in dead end 6.... Not that i can see anyway...

Day 6 script parts :

First spoiler day 6 states you inherit an unique ability from the monster that infects you.
Second spoiler day 6 states "you've inherited both traits"
So it's safe to assume trait is just another word used for ability...

Last edited:

Wizard85

Aug 6, 2018
Considering how Ella acts towards you and her friends, I wonder if there is a path for her to have a redemption arc in the future. She's not all bad by her actions in protecting Christie and Emily....so far at least.

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
I don't normally post in the game discussions but, I have a couple of questions. I just did a corrupt run from the start,and hadn't really noticed any changes in dialogue despite always having high corruption except for the option to kill Christy and get a bad end, and the scene when you kill Jake. my second question is the mc infected by both the 3rd and the fourth? Because it seems like you inherit the abilitys of both, the evidence to this being Ella telling you she doesn't have the memory ability in one of the bad ends,despite the 3rd being her monster parent
The Third and Fourth both have the same powers. The Third and Fourth both telepathically read the MC's mind when they infect him, and telepathically communicate with each other, and they both have the shapechanging ability. The Fourth/The Memory is the one that is shown doing more shapeshifting than the Third does, even though the Third is the Body.
Ella states that a superhuman can inherit all or only parts of the powers their parents have, and she just happened to not get the memory reading part of the power when she was infected.
There hasn't been anything shown that the MC was infected by more than one monster.

Reactions: vogelbeest

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Considering how Ella acts towards you and her friends, I wonder if there is a path for her to have a redemption arc in the future. She's not all bad by her actions in protecting Christie and Emily....so far at least.
Yeah, i think there might be a path like that. Just like you said, she's protective if it's about Christie or Emily or even the orphans. She even tried to have Dave infected, but saved him when it was clear he wouldn't make it...
And fair is fair, Ella at the park just seems genuine in her wish to be loved for who she is...

The next moment she's a total manipulative merciless cunt and has zero moral issues to order others to kill you or do it herself. So we can conclude she does not care about lives or morality if it will result in reaching her goals...
She can be hard in her judgements towards others (weaklings!) but also to herself being "an imperfect evolution"...

The massacre of her class (only Emily and Ella survived) is strange though, if that was revenge, she could have done it sooner. So for what purpose did it happen? Her being "sort of an orphan" raises questions too, you're either orphan or not. Did she kill them or was she raised by monsters or did she turn superhuman while her parents monsterfied after an attack?
(could be i just put too much thought to the "sort of orphan" too of course, lol).

It's going to be interesting to see how her story develops.... I hope for an acceptable redemption on the non corruption path. Corruption path needs no redemption, only satisfaction.... (eat that biatch!)

Reactions: King_In_Yellow

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Yeah, i think there might be a path like that. Just like you said, she's protective if it's about Christie or Emily or even the orphans. She even tried to have Dave infected, but saved him when it was clear he wouldn't make it...
And fair is fair, Ella at the park just seems genuine in her wish to be loved for who she is...

The next moment she's a total manipulative merciless cunt and has zero moral issues to order others to kill you or do it herself. So we can conclude she does not care about lives or morality if it will result in reaching her goals...
She can be hard in her judgements towards others (weaklings!) but also to herself being "an imperfect evolution"...

The massacre of her class (only Emily and Ella survived) is strange though, if that was revenge, she could have done it sooner. So for what purpose did it happen? Her being "sort of an orphan" raises questions too, you're either orphan or not. Did she kill them or was she raised by monsters or did she turn superhuman while her parents monsterfied after an attack?
(could be i just put too much thought to the "sort of orphan" too of course, lol).

It's going to be interesting to see how her story develops.... I hope for an acceptable redemption on the non corruption path. Corruption path needs no redemption, only satisfaction.... (eat that biatch!)
if the mc eats ella he is gonna have her in his head so no thx XD.

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
Probably since she might be in the harem...though considering she does kill the MC on three and multiple occasions it doesn't justify her action because she's kind to a few select individuals. But that's the best parts of the game everyone is a morally gray person and no one can claim to be super good so the game feels, somewhat, close to RL as it could get at least that's how I see it, could be wrong tho

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
The way Cole responded, it seems like Ella gave him that Hexering, or whatever it's called, for his birthday. I could be wrong but when she asked him how he liked his gift, it seemed to point to the fact that he already used it. Only thing that seems to fit that context is the ring and the fact that he temporarily stopped Nico with it to show how great of a gift it was.

While I'm not saying it's definitely it, it would fit as a great gift. It's a powerful object above his lvl and can stop a lvl 5. I doubt Ella would just hand that out to anybody. Again though, I could be wrong and she could've gifted him something else.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I could be wrong and she could've gifted him something else.
It's something "handy".... And he wasn't totally happy with it, although he confirmed he used it. The onahole seems a valid option, since he wanted to give his virginity to Ella for his birthday. But i'm sure we will find out later...

Anyway, i hope we get some answers to how he lost that effigy, that's the heart given to Valravn by Lochan Deus...
How did Cole manage to loose that? How did it end up with Deus? And who is the fourth "original" orphan that's supposed to sleep in the cave base? So far we only see Cole, Zara and Briar.... And Charlie but she's not one of the first orphans...

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
It's something "handy".... And he wasn't totally happy with it, although he confirmed he used it. The onahole seems a valid option, since he wanted to give his virginity to Ella for his birthday. But i'm sure we will find out later...

Anyway, i hope we get some answers to how he lost that effigy, that's the heart given to Valravn by Lochan Deus...
How did Cole manage to loose that? How did it end up with Deus? And who is the fourth "original" orphan that's supposed to sleep in the cave base? So far we only see Cole, Zara and Briar.... And Charlie but she's not one of the first orphans...
I think the fourth original orphan is going to turn out to be Del. I think HERO would have figured out if it was a clone of Deryl when Deryl showed up and they could examine both of them.

Reactions: vogelbeest

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I said that because of her tentacle bdsm scene she made one for us and she is mean like that. so i almost feel bad for him almost XD.

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I think the fourth original orphan is going to turn out to be Del. I think HERO would have figured out if it was a clone of Deryl when Deryl showed up and they could examine both of them.
Was thinking about that too, but since Del has been at HERO base for some months it would not make much sense for him to sleep in that cave... They moved there short after Jake got control of the Ministers Office. Another thought was the fourth looks like a monster or something like that... There must be some reason we've not seen number 4, perhaps his/her power is the reason Ella can have all these monsters around. (and them not killing each other there) Ah well... update here yet? lol

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
The way Cole responded, it seems like Ella gave him that Hexering, or whatever it's called, for his birthday. I could be wrong but when she asked him how he liked his gift, it seemed to point to the fact that he already used it. Only thing that seems to fit that context is the ring and the fact that he temporarily stopped Nico with it to show how great of a gift it was.

While I'm not saying it's definitely it, it would fit as a great gift. It's a powerful object above his lvl and can stop a lvl 5. I doubt Ella would just hand that out to anybody. Again though, I could be wrong and she could've gifted him something else.
Ella Inhuman Pussy>Some stupid portal ring
cole missing out no earfuck for him too:cry:

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes