necromater

Aug 21, 2018
And michael is gonna use the rest of the hero squad as bait. cruel yes but most likely a good tactic.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
While it does seem likely that Nico might get fucked up by something next update, she's still a baddie in my eyes. If it does happen, I can already imagine her still shit talking her enemies. :KEK:

If I'm being honest, I think I've grown to like Nico more and more as the updates came out, if it wasn't obvious from all the simping I've been doing. She was already one of the many I wanted to seduce but it increasingly moved passed just lust. Nico is dangerous to fuck though. She can teleport instantly to your location. She'll catch the MC building his harem! She also might not even let him slack off his training and teleport him directly to tough missions.

I should probably update my favorite women's list again. It would probably look slightly different than my older one. Lexi and Dani would still be at the top. Ella might move down while Alice moves up. That's pretty much the same characters in the Top 5. Only thing is Ella moved down over time, when she was originally number 1 or 2. Now number 1 is permanently reserved and she doesn't need any naming for anyone to guess who it is for me. All you have to do is look at the 4 to see number 1. ;)

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Nico is on the book of grudges along ella , Dexter , Cole , bramon , Jared and his dad, Troy(the poison guy), lucius, the one who burned alice clothes, klaus father, del , tiff, lexi , liz and amber mom , jess dad. Some i want death others just petty revenge i was gonna put vulkan but i like the big fucker XD.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I know lexi manwhore is optional but yes i am that petty and tiff fuck with us even when we are fucking her so yeah.
Lol, Lexi only told the truth there. The MC is a huge manwhore. That is way too petty to want revenge for. Almost as petty as me wanting revenge against Cole for just showing up with Brianna next to me and he didn't even do anything. Then again, he did threaten to kill Laurie afterwards and tried to kill Nico. He did enough for me to end his life. I've killed people for even less *looks at Demi's corpse*.

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
Lol, Lexi only told the truth there. The MC is a huge manwhore. That is way too petty to want revenge for. Almost as petty as me wanting revenge against Cole for just showing up with Brianna next to me and he didn't even do anything. Then again, he did threaten to kill Laurie afterwards and tried to kill Nico. He did enough for me to end his life. I've killed people for even less *looks at Demi's corpse*.
What did Demi do?

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Nooooo demi why you monster? i know he/she was a pain in the butt , her/his crazy stalker also sucked And the he/she joke was lame.... ok now i get it.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
So it was a matter of being too annoying to leave alive? I genuinely thought i had forgoten about smt bad Demi did lol.
she kinda raped us once i mean we could have said no but ... the flesh is weak i think i have a weakness for women with intense personalties let me check my wife. yep i am she agreed so fast that kind of tickle me off.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
What did Demi do?
She made the biggest mistake of her life and that would be calling my Corrupted MC for help against her annoying yandere friend. She really thought it would be wise to mess with a Monster on Demon Time.

Nooooo demi why you monster? i know he/she was a pain in the butt , her/his crazy stalker also sucked And the he/she joke was lame.... ok now i get it.
So it was a matter of being too annoying to leave alive? I genuinely thought i had forgoten about smt bad Demi did lol.
Sort of. On my main, she's alive but because my Corrupted Main is slowly spiralling into insanity via corruption, he doesn't really take threats lightly. So she got snuffed from existence. Only Danica escaped with her threats and that was purely because of some timeline stuff happening. Aka, I redid the playthrough because I'm a Dani simp and couldn't let her stay dead on the corruption playthrough. :KEK:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
meh i can not do the murder hobbo route i am to soft i mean i can not even do the rebel path on mass effect without feeling bad . my wife says i am a pragmatic person i really should not write here when she is next to me to spy what i am doing no i am not going to play valorant with you till you stop being a sore loser. or learn to aim, take cover, that rushing is not a working tactic and that you suck with viper

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
I've killed people for even less *looks at Demi's corpse*.
She made the biggest mistake of her life and that would be calling my Corrupted MC for help against her annoying yandere friend. She really thought it would be wise to mess with a Monster on Demon Time.
Sort of. On my main, she's alive but because my Corrupted Main is slowly spiralling into insanity via corruption, he doesn't really take threats lightly. So she got snuffed from existence.
walter-white.gif
me punching my monitor realizing that i cannot stop you from killing demi in your savage playthrough

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
meh i can not do the murder hobbo route i am to soft i mean i can not even do the rebel path on mass effect without feeling bad . my wife says i am a pragmatic person i really should not write here when she is next to me to spy what i am doing no i am not going to play valorant with you till you stop being a sore loser. or learn to aim, take cover, that rushing is not a working tactic and that you suck with viper
The hilarious part is that's not even my murderhobo playthrough. it's way worse on that one. Demi didn't even make it to the cabin. It's honestly fucked up how you reach Hero Base and Mia is all lost and shit with no one meeting her there. :KEK:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
View attachment 2412917
me punching my monitor realizing that i cannot stop you from killing demi in your savage playthrough
so my wife did not want to play valorant she wanted me to kill the bat who invaded her insect farm and not the big cute ones who eat fruit no no no it was the small rat like one that fuels the primal fear human have of winged stuff i left the door open maybe it will go out maybe more will get in sure as hell i am not getting biten again i am afraid of the rabies needle.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
The hilarious part is that's not even my murderhobo playthrough. it's way worse on that one. Demi didn't even make it to the cabin. It's honestly fucked up how you reach Hero Base and Mia is all lost and shit with no one meeting her there. :KEK:
bro now i feel bad.... fuck it i am gonna do it

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Dude......... thats kind of dark and now i feel bad i guess i do not like dark humor

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
It would've got even darker if the MC could've ate Mia too. She was basically ripe for pickings there. I'm a monster, I know.
meh i know worse im married to one and she is the nicest of her group of friends. my dog hides when they come to visit thats not a really good sign.

• Haha
Reactions: vogelbeest

ZMulder

Aug 12, 2017
First off please excuse the terrible English, it's not my native language.
Secondly I'm writing this after a 12 hour session with the game to get caught up and because this game is fucking AWESOME, So I definitely will be wrong on some or all points or speculations cuz I'm remembering shit wrong.

- Corruption vs willpower will be the paths laid before us, there is no good or evil path, corruption is not evil and willpower is wont be good.
I think Ella went the corruption path and (original) Deryl probably went the willpower path

- The one(s) pulling Ella's strings is probably one of the 12 maybe even the one of the "dead" ones.
Ella abso-fucking-lutely has a different agenda than them.

- "Original" Deryl could have done the same thing the TTS emperor of mankind did (severing his humanity and making it into the star child) and put it inside the proxy Deryl. That's why proxy Deryl asks the mc if he feels like his humanity is slipping and if so what he thinks about that. There will be conflict with what Deryl will decide to do with his "original" self.

- Michael and the MC will also have some conflict down the line, although I don't see Michael EVER joining S.I.N and Ella(too much politicking and scheming). He may follow the MC because in the grant scheme the thing he lives for the most is a challenge (but I doubt it).

- Don't think Alice is gonna die (especially now), also I don't think there will be much conflict between Alice and the MC (agenda wise), even if you went full murderhobo.

- I also don't see the mc making an independent faction (he's too weak, at least at the moment) what I do see happening is a taking over either H.E.R.O. or S.I.N. and molding it into HIS faction (for/against the public, for/against the government, with or against the monsters).
(would also be easier for WW to implement rather than having HOURS of exclusive story content and variables BETWEEN H.E.R.O. and S.I.N.)

- I may be reading the to much into it, but when Ella say in one of the Training events that YOUR 3rd evolution will be different.
of course that may refer to, that all(for every superhuman) the 3rd evolutions are different than the 2nds, 4ths and 5ths (1st being ofc the infection itself) but maybe it's a subtle hint Ella throws the MC that the power spike may be more or different to that a regular superhuman.

- Honestly hope the characters like Liz, Amber, Emily, etc. don't get monster powers (or if so don't reach much further than Evolution 2) because I would hate the "super saiyan bargain sale" effect it may have on the story.

My opinion for who Del is? he could be one of the orphans form Ella's orphanage that is being controlled by or has sided with Charlie.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes