necromater

Aug 21, 2018
He goes down on tiff, because she may be on the asexuality spectrum. She mentions not being attracted to mc in particular when they first have sex and when he asks what type of body she is attracted to, she just shrugs. So since she isn't really attracted to anyone, she needs a bit more foreplay than the other girls.
I think her Kinks are more on the heavy side like camellia on pathfinder i find that nutjob on the level of demons and tiff have a few ,well some; Fine she is a walking red flag. I love Claudia Jokes XD, reminds me when i try to tell my mother my wife is not a witch .

Reactions: jthunderk89

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I think her Kinks are more on the heavy side like camellia on pathfinder i find that nutjob on the level of demons and tiff have a few ,well some; Fine she is a walking red flag. I love Claudia Jokes XD, reminds me when i try to tell my mother my wife is not a witch .
I don't think her kinks will be anywhere as "heavy" as camellia, lol. That's more ella's thing.

lavilao

Nov 8, 2020
does tiff has a necklace? if she has one thats a red flag right there!

• Haha
Reactions: necromater

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
I'm wondering what did Ella give Cole for his birthday, he seems pretty down talking about it.
A permission to lick mc corrupted jizz from her pussy

Edit:god bless the 3th and the 4th ability :love: im willing to bet that none of the captain in H.E.R.O can match mc/ella when it comes to fucking or get fucked !

Last edited:

domada

Jun 2, 2017
I don't normally post in the game discussions but, I have a couple of questions. I just did a corrupt run from the start,and hadn't really noticed any changes in dialogue despite always having high corruption except for the option to kill Christy and get a bad end, and the scene when you kill Jake. my second question is the mc infected by both the 3rd and the fourth? Because it seems like you inherit the abilitys of both, the evidence to this being Ella telling you she doesn't have the memory ability in one of the bad ends,despite the 3rd being her monster parent

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I don't normally post in the game discussions but, I have a couple of questions. I just did a corrupt run from the start,and hadn't really noticed any changes in dialogue despite always having high corruption except for the option to kill Christy and get a bad end, and the scene when you kill Jake. my second question is the mc infected by both the 3rd and the fourth? Because it seems like you inherit the abilitys of both, the evidence to this being Ella telling you she doesn't have the memory ability in one of the bad ends,despite the 3rd being her monster parent
There's only minor changes for corruption and understanding the monsters language. (think only when you evolve fighting Klaus, and that's your parent speaking) The game tells us only Bernardt and Henri Bendricks speak their language... (out of all the agents at HERO anyway and that's around 600)

Only one infected you, Valravn makes clear which one, and that way it's also clear Ella is a spawn of the Body...
Valravn "Ohoh... A spawn of the Memory, now this is a rare sight..."
Valravn "Ohoh... A second spawn of the Body, intriguing..."
As far i know there's no hints you get abilities from both, they're very similar though, so perhaps even they share a common elder (they could be twins or brothers/sisters) But it's to be expected we will get more insight on that i guess...

Edit : The most simple explanation for MC getting both their powers would be if MC copied (Memory ability) all abilities from "the Body" as soon he gets infected, both are next to him before they disappear.... This would have to include Ella not seeing which one of them infected MC though.... But we don't see both touching him, so that's another thing.... (And if you get infected by the Body you don't have the ability to copy anyway..... so this seems unlikely)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Kentus

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
ending of the battle or the game ? fuck you W.W you tease now i know why ella is like that T_T.
Of the next update, you can't expect him to finish the game now, we need to fight Jared and bring down SIN, we need to help Charlie "fixing" Deryl and Oscar, but first we need to get them and only Deryl seems to be up for next update...
Killing Tiffany's dad is another thing on the to-do-list, and somewhere that ultimate fight with Michael.... The Goliath monster is another....And then we need 3 more evolutions and find out why Ella does what she does, what the monsters want...
A romance path with Nico, the mechanical bunnygirl, Nyx, Laurie and perhaps even Danica.... (well, not if eaten of course, you can't play with your food, that's nasty lol)
Nope... we're gonna need a few more updates before we get there. ;)

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes