Oct 14, 2017
Any you fellow gamers got your best girl? I'm quite curious my top 10 would be 1.) Alice 2.) Emily 3.) Amber 4.) Jess 5.) Liz 6.) Angelina 7.) Christine 8.) Ella 9) Tess 10.) Tiffany yeah that's my list and the rest are good but felt needed a bit more development and scenes like Alexis (she's somewhat similar to Liz can see a good threesome with em...sleeping threesome tentacles) and Claudia (sister action why not right!) followed by Nyx, Danica, Demi and Clover hopefully to see more of em in the next update along with more option of using the MC ability during H-scenes
I'd probably pick the same top 3 as you, in the same order. I love Alice so much. I'm also very interested to see something for both Nyx and Claudia. I found Laurie to be super cute and hope to see more with her. And not sure how likely this is but would love a scene with Mia tbh.

Reactions: EndlessNights

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
For some reason this reminds me of how Dave describes Ella when he's dating her.
LOL. Yup but that is a goth chick tactic; my wife blindsided me with the whole goth squad so i was kind of fucked from the get go but at least my Dave is more fucked than me got his witch pregnant, karma got him and also not using a Hat XD. So i repeat fear the goths they play dirty.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
There is some serious Brianna erasure happening

Homegirl has no powers, yet she was fully prepared die for the MC. She knew that shot wasn't going to do anything. She knew it was probably the last thing she was ever going to do on this Earth. She made it out alive, yet unto the breach once more she went....to help you. And she was willing to die to do it. Nobody else has shown that level of devotion to the MC

Brianna a real one

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2017
3 sex scenes with tiff in two of them MC goes low low low low XD and with alice is she who spoils the MC; the bath,the shower, the bunny suit, making us more late to tiff wedding XD
Oohh I see what you're saying now. At first i thought u meant scenes in general but u meant what MC does for them. Yea Alice def deserves much more.

Nov 10, 2017
If I had to guess, I think Ella would've made it even harder for the MC. Knowing what we know currently, Lvl 4 Ella could've easily handled the situation but that's not in character for her to help the MC with his "training". She loves to sit on the sidelines and "cheer" for him. Also, we know Xanthe and Nico were watching so Ella's role wouldn't have been too out in open.

At most, I think she would've gave us more advice while also telling Klaus "anonymously" about our plans. Whenever Ella sets up a stage for the MC, she intentionally makes it harder for him. Look at the Jake fight. She tried to handicap the MC as much as possible(minus telling Jake all of the MC's powers), regardless of if his friends would be caught in the crossfire or not. She likes to secretly pull the strings on these events, so I have no doubt it would've turned into a bigger clusterfuck if she was brought in.
then it's a matter of either giving us an even stronger power boost or skill boost, but at the cost of probably someone else dying, either michael or alice or alice' dad, and probably not letting us spare a certain someone with steel bras

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Also, we know Xanthe and Nico were watching so Ella's role wouldn't have been too out in open.
Doubt there would be any difference in knowledge about Ella's role either way... Xanthe's part is infecting Klaus, (Aldain senior and Xanthe have a history) but he knew this fight was going to happen... More important is the fact the outcome of the fight wasn't set in stone. (not enough or no info from Deus?) Also Xanthe/Nico would be aware of MC's identity long before Dexter....

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
3 sex scenes with tiff in two of them MC goes low low low low XD and with alice is she who spoils the MC; the bath,the shower, the bunny suit, making us more late to tiff wedding XD
You are talking about about MC giving more to Tiffany, because first she is almost asexual and second is a way to show their power dynamics.

Made sense for me and because she did give her V the only possible at the moment.
Bless you Tiffany.

Reactions: Alandir

FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
Any fix for saves reverting to the fight with Michael or is this a restart and slog through it again situation?
I think I had/have the same problem as you.
It Depends if you can load up an eariler save before hand and play forward from there on with a fresh new unmodded game download, or if you can undo the changes made and use a save before you reached the modded parts, it be can salvaged. Otherwise you probably need to start over.

I messed up a recent game by accidentally deleting a bunch of on lines.

Last edited:

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
It's because tiff is asexual and needs the foreplay. Alice and the other girls are all described to be already wet as soon as sex starts, which is why he didn't do it for them so far.
Definetly agree that he should spoil Alice sometime. She puts so much effort into being a good girlfriend, she more than deserves it.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I think I had/have the same problem as you.
It Depends if you can load up an eariler save before hand and play forward from there on with a fresh new unmodded game download, or if you can undo the changes made and use a save before you reached the modded parts, it be can salvaged. Otherwise you probably need to start over.

I messed up a recent game by accidentally deleting a bunch of on lines.
Looks like I'm starting over then as my game hasn't been modded and it's happening with every damned save I've tried. Thanks for the assist.

bebroeater

May 7, 2022
the new characters preview. View attachment 2468771
I don't mean it as an insult, but they look a bit AI-ish maybe? I can't really put it into words, but they've got that AI feeling going for them I guess. The dude on the right especially, one of his arms looks a bit fucked up. I don't think it's fully AI, and I could just be wrong and this is just how WeirdWorld's style has evolved, but I can't help but feel like it was AI, or part AI at least.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I don't mean it as an insult, but they look a bit AI-ish maybe? I can't really put it into words, but they've got that AI feeling going for them I guess. The dude on the right especially, one of his arms looks a bit fucked up. I don't think it's fully AI, and I could just be wrong and this is just how WeirdWorld's style has evolved, but I can't help but feel like it was AI, or part AI at least.
Could be, but hands and fingers are always more difficult though, even for drawing by hand... There's color difference too, belly/arm with fist are more grey, the other arm is more pink, face something in between... And the arm with the fist looks like it might be a picture, looks like there's some black outline added. Same with the guys shoes and jacket, those look more like a picture too... But a paintbrush can give much of that effect too... Lets just assume it's a first design ;)

jthunderk89

Dec 24, 2020
There is some serious Brianna erasure happening

Homegirl has no powers, yet she was fully prepared die for the MC. She knew that shot wasn't going to do anything. She knew it was probably the last thing she was ever going to do on this Earth. She made it out alive, yet unto the breach once more she went....to help you. And she was willing to die to do it. Nobody else has shown that level of devotion to the MC

Brianna a real one
_bri.png
she loses points for racism /j

Jokes aside, while she doesn't make my top 10 characters list, she does make my top 10 for best girl

Reactions: PerpetuallyAmiss
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes