estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
No, i wouldn't dare accuse you of such things... ;) Just a way of linking since the android link on OP hasn't been updated...
What you do when that happens is click the Report button under the message and select game update, and write something to the effect of "here's an updated android port for the OP" and then poof.

Reactions: vogelbeest

dking239

Jul 1, 2017
Just had a thought what if Christie is one of the reasons why Ella's not the chosen one if she did or was supposed to kill all her year classmates but she couldn't kill Christie.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I don't know about prophecy but the monsters are after someone special and Ella was a candidate
Ella says she's an imperfect evolution, she herself is looking for the perfect evolution.... (or better your memory copy ability) We really don't know why exactly though, just that we get a dead end a few times if we tell her too much... One time she hands you over to "the memory", the other time she just kills you... And we can get other dead ends saying "you're not the perfect lifeform yet"... But we don't know what the monsters are after... As Valravn says, until the advent of the lords they act independent of one other and all have their own goals and reasons....

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Any fix for saves reverting to the fight with Michael or is this a restart and slog through it again situation?

Nov 10, 2017
Let WW cook.

More lewd female monsters to fuck(saw some pinkish ones in the distance, in Ella's hideout)

Also, not going to even lie, I really do hope those thick ass pink monsters are fuckable and from Mommy 4th's line. I 100% would go out there and fuck them on the battlefield. I would say invite the Minyaks to the monster orgy too but those slutty monsters aren't loyal at all.

I got a little sidetracked there but you get the point. Dev needs more time to deliver this next update so we should patiently wait for it.
could almost feel the thirst through the screen holy shit lol

but yeah, let the dude or not dude do his/her thing, better a complete and solid game instead of an unfinished one. long ass wait tho, but it is what it is.

still wondering what would happen had MC told ella to help the assault on one of the mafia tho, like, to this day I'm wondering if it'll be filled with its own route someday. the one where MC complains about the polls?

• Haha
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
could almost feel the thirst through the screen holy shit lol

but yeah, let the dude or not dude do his/her thing, better a complete and solid game instead of an unfinished one. long ass wait tho, but it is what it is.

still wondering what would happen had MC told ella to help the assault on one of the mafia tho, like, to this day I'm wondering if it'll be filled with its own route someday. the one where MC complains about the polls?
If I had to guess, I think Ella would've made it even harder for the MC. Knowing what we know currently, Lvl 4 Ella could've easily handled the situation but that's not in character for her to help the MC with his "training". She loves to sit on the sidelines and "cheer" for him. Also, we know Xanthe and Nico were watching so Ella's role wouldn't have been too out in open.

At most, I think she would've gave us more advice while also telling Klaus "anonymously" about our plans. Whenever Ella sets up a stage for the MC, she intentionally makes it harder for him. Look at the Jake fight. She tried to handicap the MC as much as possible(minus telling Jake all of the MC's powers), regardless of if his friends would be caught in the crossfire or not. She likes to secretly pull the strings on these events, so I have no doubt it would've turned into a bigger clusterfuck if she was brought in.

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
If I had to guess, I think Ella would've made it even harder for the MC. Knowing what we know currently, Lvl 4 Ella could've easily handled the situation but that's not in character for her to help the MC with his "training". She loves to sit on the sidelines and "cheer" for him. Also, we know Xanthe and Nico were watching so Ella's role wouldn't have been too out in open.

At most, I think she would've gave us more advice while also telling Klaus "anonymously" about our plans. Whenever Ella sets up a stage for the MC, she intentionally makes it harder for him. Look at the Jake fight. She tried to handicap the MC as much as possible(minus telling Jake all of the MC's powers), regardless of if his friends would be caught in the crossfire or not. She likes to secretly pull the strings on these events, so I have no doubt it would've turned into a bigger clusterfuck if she was brought in.
Not to mention that it would give Ella a bad impression of us if the first time we face a big problem we go running to her for help.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes