ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
View attachment 2553850

Honestly i'm pretty neutral to Cole, i don't dislike him enough to beat him to a bloody pulp or to want to fuck with him by making him experience the terror of NTR, and by personal preference i also don't like to bang guys so no i'm not fucking him on the sexual sense either.

Of course if mc has the chance to transform Cole in to a girl i would choose to engage in a little tentacle lovercraftian futa orgy involving female mc with a dick, Ella, Zara and female Cole, i'm only human after all :)
I hold a disdain for Cole due to his shit attitude so if MC gets the chance to kill him then I'd be very happy. Although I don't know why but I feel like his own 'allies' might kill him or outright abandon him due to his actions and just all around shit behavior.

Now alternatively if we could genderbend (or just outright fuck Cole) shittttt I'd be down to destroy that boypussy with a Blue Whale dick shit would be wild bruh toss dat in with some mind break and we got a fucking party.

Last edited:

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Holy shit ! if there is something i like about forums is that people remember things that didn't even come to your mind, when i thought about Cole i just remembered him as the guy who exploded mc's head (wich might as well be a handshake for him so no hard feelings), tried to pick up a fight but was immeadiatly dismissed by Zara being all cute and talking about fighting Valravn and who tried to make a pass on Ella just for her saying "nah bitch, you ain't getting this pussy".

BUT NOW I'M REMEMBERING SHIT, not only he tried to kill Charlie when she was just hanging out with monster dell, he also threatened to kill Brianna after exploding that guys head on tv for the whole world to see, i mean it just passed straight through edgy and right into moronic, Zara even said that it was stupid.

He also refused to leave before killing at least someone else even when HERO was on the way, this just puts his own people in danger, man i'm glad Nico stabbed him that hard, the guy is asking for a pounding, by both bullet shrimp fist AND cock (after being turned into a girl for me at least).

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
He also refused to leave before killing at least someone else even when HERO was on the way, this just puts his own people in danger, man i'm glad Nico stabbed him that hard, the guy is asking for a pounding, by both bullet shrimp fist AND cock (after being turned into a girl for me at least).
That right there is why I think his own 'allies' might kill him (or just abandon/betray him) dude is a bloody risk to keep around pulling shit like that.

It's just a matter of time for Zara, Ella, or Charlie to get tired of his shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: nsfwdemanded

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
Yeah Cole is just a massive arrogant prick that thinks he's top shit when it's likely that Ella's manipulating him into being just another obstacle for us to consume. I might like him more if he at least showed some concern or cared about the other people he's around but he treats everyone like shit.

nsfwdemanded

Nov 22, 2020
View attachment 2553850

Honestly i'm pretty neutral to Cole, i don't dislike him enough to beat him to a bloody pulp or to want to fuck with him by making him experience the terror of NTR, and by personal preference i also don't like to bang guys so no i'm not fucking him on the sexual sense either.

Of course if mc has the chance to transform Cole in to a girl i would choose to engage in a little tentacle lovercraftian futa orgy involving female mc with a dick, Ella, Zara and female Cole, i'm only human after all :)
I just said I wanna fuck him, because he's hot. The other degenerates wanna cuck him with Ella. Me, a normal degenerate, just wants normal sex, maybe include some powers here and there. But other than a tentacle or two, completely normal sex. lol

nsfwdemanded

Nov 22, 2020
Yeah Cole is just a massive arrogant prick that thinks he's top shit when it's likely that Ella's manipulating him into being just another obstacle for us to consume. I might like him more if he at least showed some concern or cared about the other people he's around but he treats everyone like shit.
"Ella's manipulating him into being just another obstacle for us to consume" that's.... Yeah I didn't think of that, but yeah that makes sense. When MC said "what if I just became so strong that I can toy with you, just like you are toying with me now" to Ella and Ella said "I would happily take it, if you can kill me and if you want, I wouldn't be sad" or something like that, I think she was just honest. She somehow knows MC is gonna be the strongest, I don't know how she knows that but she does. And all she does is throw some problems at MC for MC to get stronger. If happened with Jake, it happened with thugs before Jake, it happened with HERO and I feel like Ella wanted MC to join HERO so it's still an ongoing thing, but it's gonna happen with Cole to.

Cademead

Sep 26, 2020
Has there been any word on when the next update might be coming? Just curious cuz at this point this is one of the few games I very much enjoy the overall story for and cant wait to see what happens next.

Reactions: nsfwdemanded

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
shit I forgot that crap now the ptsd hits again the lube is not optional my wife told me to watch it, it was just weird crap then that scene and i was like fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk and my imp wife having a laugh not of the scene but of me squirming

Reactions: ItzSyther
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes