necromater

Aug 21, 2018

This crap came late as fuck for me save your ass of the crazy goth chick I Warned you all

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
The guy seems perpetually depressed. Probably has a sad backstory or something. Doesn't excuse his actions though. I'd rather kill him than fuck him.
MF is not angron i mean both are redhead assholes; everyone hates them , got anger issues , maybe want a hug i know what your game is W.W bitch gonna get spanked not matter the reason we are gonna go Blueberry man on that ass not care of the courage and honor speech we have no shield but gonna punch that face harder than the Lion on arks of omen.

Last edited:

nsfwdemanded

Nov 22, 2020
And I am dying for it to come out sometime next week. I feel like I am having some sort withdraw with this game, any longer and I won't be able to hold it in and just play the last update over and over again.
I deleted all my saves, then replayed the game from the start. I recommend it, 5/7 would do it again.

• Haha
Reactions: Doom Marine

Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019
The wait is unbearable that it feel worse than no nut November. I will try to hold in my urges for one more weeks and if I don't get some sort of release date or if the update not coming out by than I'm gonna replay this game everyday until the update release.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Fucking W.W turning all of us not into normal tweakers but into super tweakers Lol and yes I'm replaying the game . Boy the bar is high as fuck hope the update is gonna be lit as malik burning the monsters and not a wuss like cole entire persona XD yes fuck you femboy the only thing you are good at is making people hate you.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I see everyone else is coping well. I've been comb1etely fin3. +He 3a1+in9 hasn't affected me 3h@ts0ver. 1t$ not like I'm losing my mind or 4ny+h1n9, really. Just a few more weeks. :alien:

My corruption brain rot aside, I'll probably do a throwaway playthrough whenever the urge kicks in. So far, I haven't played this game for about 2 to 3 days now. :unsure:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
For some reason, I feel like we're not going to get any answers at the start. I have a feeling the MC is going to get booted to another shaft, by someone or something, before Del even gets to elaborate. Leaving Del and Deryl to talk it out, for that moment.

That's just a feeling though. We probably do get some stuff revealed, immediately. I'm just having trouble seeing how the talk goes so my mind thinks the MC is going to be sidetracked and get into a fight before receiving that info.

Reactions: nsfwdemanded

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
New patreon post:

A couple of decently important monsters that'll have a few things to do later on in the story. They won't be doing much next update, but you'll catch a glimpse.
slaanesh fucked sanguinius and the baby was well....help me mates have mixed feelings here and the other one well fenoxo is looking for his missing succubi XD.shit so hard that even the game characters Need two Jobs to hold on Lol

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
New patreon post:

A couple of decently important monsters that'll have a few things to do later on in the story. They won't be doing much next update, but you'll catch a glimpse.
Jeez, I was all the way wrong about the pink monster. I thought she had no forearms and fucking tentacles for hair. She still turned out as hot as I was expecting. She looks like a Demon. Also, sadge. We won't get to fuck her next update, probably.

As for the golden one, I don't think it's a Numbered, since it's "decently" important but it looks like it'll be pretty powerful. I also get the same Slaanesh vibes. At least appearance wise.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes