ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Jeez, I was all the way wrong about the pink monster. I thought she had no forearms and fucking tentacles for hair. She still turned out as hot as I was expecting. She looks like a Demon. Also, sadge. We won't get to fuck her next update, probably.

As for the golden one, I don't think it's a Numbered, since it's "decently" important but it looks like it'll be pretty powerful. I also get the same Slaanesh vibes. At least appearance wise.
The golden one reminds me of Lucius Valentine wonder if that monster is related to him in any way.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
The golden one reminds me of Lucius Valentine wonder if that monster is related to him in any way.
Yeah, I could see that being the case, as well. I'm honestly conflicted over if it's apart of the Numbered or not. There's no question that it looks like it'll be extremely power. It's just that as we progressed, WW designs are getting really creative so it's hard to tell if they'll be some unique aberration, an earlier generation of monster or something else entirely now.

It's really hard to tell. Hell, it always has been, for me, if I'm being honest. Danica's monster being a prime example. It could've passed for a Numbered, visually, but it's revealed not to be one. I got so many monsters confused for a Numbered early on. I even thought the Fairy and Oscar's monster were one at some point because of the MC's dream.

Thinking about Lucius, for a second. I wonder how his clones work, power wise. Do they share the same exact stats or are they halved after a certain amount is created? I never really thought about it until now.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Yeah, I could see that being the case, as well. I'm honestly conflicted over if it's apart of the Numbered or not. There's no question that it looks like it'll be extremely power. It's just that as we progressed, WW designs are getting really creative so it's hard to tell if they'll be some unique aberration, an earlier generation of monster or something else entirely now.

It's really hard to tell. Hell, it always has been, for me, if I'm being honest. Danica's monster being a prime example. It could've passed for a Numbered, visually, but it's revealed not to be one. I got so many monsters confused for a Numbered early on. I even thought the Fairy and Oscar's monster were one at some point because of the MC's dream.

Thinking about Lucius, for a second. I wonder how his clones work, power wise. Do they share the same exact stats or are they halved after a certain amount is created? I never really thought about it until now.
So from what we know of Lucius is that he makes up a total of 10,000 members of M-division and that each clone is merely an extension of him so they do not think for themselves or speak for themselves. Honestly I don't think they all have the power of the main body but perhaps they are downgraded versions of himself powerwise, meaning while the main body is level 5 they could all be any below that (prob around level 1 to 2).

Although that's just my guess, we don't know the full extent of what he can do other than unlimited fission he might have more tricks up his sleeves, it might explain why he has monster armor (or maybe captains just get it idk) in any case he's a scary dude especially if those clones can tap into his power(s) and just overwhelm his enemy with pure numbers and whatever else he can do.

Last edited:

GodOfAll

Aug 20, 2017
I, once again, hope for more female scenes. I wonder if we ever get more degen content. Our mc isn't nearly degenerate/open about sex enough (in my opinion), especially if we compare it to the start of the game. The way he let himself get fucked and liked it, the second he got a female form, was REALLY hot.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I, once again, hope for more female scenes. I wonder if we ever get more degen content. Our mc isn't nearly degenerate/open about sex enough (in my opinion), especially if we compare it to the start of the game. The way he let himself get fucked and liked it, the second he got a female form, was REALLY hot.
Personally I never cared for more FemMC scenes but I do know there's a sizable group of people who like em (So hopefully it does get some more love from Weird). Me, I just want more scenes where the MC fucks monsters.

I never really noticed the MC being a degen (although I'm down for more degen MC) then again I actively avoid the FemMC scenes except when I'm doing the cheerleader route for the skill increase. So I never saw em get fucked before anyway (I prefer to play as a male in most games even when there is a female option or a genderbend option of some sort.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Doom Marine

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Even without more FMC content, the MC is still doing degenerate shit. The guy is out there fucking monsters, titfucking a corpse, fucking guys in the ass, and brain fucking Ella. MC turning into FMC and getting fucked by dudes doesn't really make him a bigger one.

If anything, the MC fucking Shadow or Dog MC fucking Christie would make him a bigger one. You can even add the Beasty stuff with FMC as well. That's something that'll actually make him more degen. That said, I wouldn't mind some Ella x FMC content, as that's been one of the scenes I wanted to see for a long time now. Other than that, we've been getting degen content.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Now i ask for a tentacle orgyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy not 3somes i mean MC at least Breeding half the cast XD

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Waiting patiently for the next update...so very patiently. I am waiting so hard.
Hold on brother the time of deliverance is at hand. Do not let the thirst make you kneel and feel the Need to look for a big titty goth girlfriend there are one Emily for every hundred ellas; maybe end up in the middle with a Christie but the hot crazy sex is how they trap you do not yield brother i mean are you really gonna give up before Drako? XD

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Even without more FMC content, the MC is still doing degenerate shit. The guy is out there fucking monsters, titfucking a corpse, fucking guys in the ass, and brain fucking Ella. MC turning into FMC and getting fucked by dudes doesn't really make him a bigger one.

If anything, the MC fucking Shadow or Dog MC fucking Christie would make him a bigger one. You can even add the Beasty stuff with FMC as well. That's something that'll actually make him more degen. That said, I wouldn't mind some Ella x FMC content, as that's been one of the scenes I wanted to see for a long time now. Other than that, we've been getting degen content.
Shitttttt I already tossed my support in for adding a shadow scene a while back. She truly is the best girl who may or may not need to catch a couple dozen pumps in her but we shall see if that happens :LOL:.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Back off dog bangers she is kind of a cunt but still best girl then Mía and last but not less Claudia go fuck cristie and double knot her ah fuck it triple knot her lets see if that makes her stop talking crap but being honest most likely she will love it fucking goth perverts all hot and sexy but the crazy part is a huge red flag.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So.. bestiality aside.
Shadow is sus. She is a dog who is clearly human level smart. And has some various odd things about her.
It makes it hard to view her as an animal when you are talking to her in english and she outwits humans

anyways. personally... I want some more vanilla... that or more tentacle cocks (MC's)

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes