DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Speaking of music, I need to finish building my playlist for the next update. To give you an idea of what I'm going for, sound wise, there's this song called "The Coven(Dark Violin)" that I have in my playlist.

The music is usually fine in the game but I prefer particular music during certain scenes. Next update is going to probably have a lot of monster fights, and some suffering going on, so I'm going for more songs that give a sense of dread and eerie vibes.

LoneVoyage

Nov 22, 2016
"The Coven(Dark Violin)"
You meant this one?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like it. it has a dark eerie air.
The music is usually fine in the game but I prefer particular music during certain scenes
I agree. Personally i play the game with Bleach soundtrack it fits better in my opinion, especially in combat scenes. Such as ''What can you see in their eyes or fade to black''.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
You meant this one?
I like it. it has a dark eerie air.

I agree. Personally i play the game with Bleach soundtrack it fits better in my opinion, especially in combat scenes. Such as ''What can you see in their eyes or fade to black''.
Yes, that's the song and also I agree. Bleach OSTs are great. I don't use them for this game specifically but there's a lot of good tracks.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Meh metal Gear revengeance for the fights; punk fairytale was perfect for the raven knight fight

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
If I muted the game something like this is probably what I'd stick with although that Coven violin song is pretty good too.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
If I muted the game something like this is probably what I'd stick with although that Coven violin song is pretty good too.

I'll check them out. I might add some to my playlist. I'm nearly done with it now. The update is right around the corner and now I'm fully ready to go. I'm prepared to lose at least 2 days of sleep when it comes out.

Reactions: bloodaxis

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
New patreon post:

A couple of decently important monsters that'll have a few things to do later on in the story. They won't be doing much next update, but you'll catch a glimpse.
Muscle mommy. Muscle mommy. Muscle mommy. Muscle mommy. Muscle mommy. Muscle mommy. Muscle mommy. Muscle mommy. Muscle mommy. Muscle mommy. Muscle mommy. Muscle mommy. Muscle mommy. Muscle mommy. Muscle mommy. Muscle mommy. Muscle mommy. Muscle mommy. Muscle mommy. Muscle mommy. Muscle mommy. Muscle mommy. Muscle mommy. Muscle mommy. Muscle mommy. Muscle mommy. Muscle mommy. Muscle mommy. Muscle mommy.

My brain bugging aside, this game corrupted my brain.
There's a Youtube channel I watch that uses royalty free musics in the background, and half of the ones they use are in Superhuman. I can't dissociate them from the game, now.

server404

Apr 18, 2020
There's a Youtube channel I watch that uses royalty free musics in the background, and half of the ones they use are in Superhuman. I can't dissociate them from the game, now.
Yea the music is probably by Teknoaxe, the dev uses a lot of his songs in the game, it's how i discovered him at first.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Soooooóoóoóooooo any news? and yes
The bitch barks and bite XD. I mean you show me a muscle Mommy of course i am gonna get ......strong XD thats my kink well one of them not shaming Anyone well minus you armpit lickers; what the fuck is wrong with you woman ?O-o.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Yea the music is probably by Teknoaxe, the dev uses a lot of his songs in the game, it's how i discovered him at first.
Yeah that's not new info. The game's folder has a file crediting the musics, and we've done some digging back then as well, trying to find the actual songs names and such. I spent a good 3 hours combing through the whole channel.
But I wasn't talking about Teknoaxe's channel. There's an unrelated one that uses royalty free musics in the background, is what I meant.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
found a new idea for a monster people on memedroid are way to weird even more than us perverts and degenerates ;)

server404

Apr 18, 2020
Yeah that's not new info. The game's folder has a file crediting the musics, and we've done some digging back then as well, trying to find the actual songs names and such. I spent a good 3 hours combing through the whole channel.
But I wasn't talking about Teknoaxe's channel. There's an unrelated one that uses royalty free musics in the background, is what I meant.
ohhh ok

Reactions: PerpetuallyAmiss

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Shitttt lexi has the anime hairstyle of dead i mean fuckk W.W is an Otaku do not deny it, to many anime references XD

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
You know what? The coping is getting hard and so am I. So what's everyone's favorite sex scene in game? I'm not sure if I asked already but fuck it. My current favorite smut scenes shouldn't really come as a surprise but here we go anyway.

My current top 10 are:

1. The 4th giving the MC his first taste of monster head. He(and I) was never the same again after that scene. That's one of the reasons why it's my favorite in game, currently. Plus, Mommy's the best.

2. Lexi. Like, you knew this was coming and so was I, very hard, when it happened. It's no surprise it's my 2nd favorite after lusting after her for years, at this point. Until recently, I always go back and visit that scene. I'm getting shivers just thinking about it.

3. Alice in Bunnyland. No one should wonder why she landed as my 3rd here. That bunny cosplay was so hot. Honestly, her other scenes were great too but that bunny outfit had me painting my screen.

4. Dream Dani. After playing both versions of this scene, dead and alive. The dead one is probably my favorite. it's not only the funniest sex scene in game but also extremely hot how her memories influenced it and she was hate fucking the MC. For that, it's my number 4.

5. Ella being a freaky ass degen. She took having cock on her mind seriously and needed the MC to cum and help her with that problem. Probably one of the weirdest sex scene in game currently but I loved every second of it.

6. The cute slut who doesn't want a 2nd time! Laurie scene came out of nowhere and became one of my favorite in game. The way she was being all cute about not being a slut and then getting stuffed so good that she admitted she is one was hot.

7. Those fucking slutty Minyaks dude. I don't even have to expand on why they're one of my favorites. Scene was so hot, I wanted to enslave them all.

8. The Bride who got her white hole stuffed in time for her big wedding day massacre. Tiff took the whole virgin blood thing personally and wanted to show the MC how bloody she could've got. That scene was hot and fucked up for multiple reasons. It would be higher if not for Dream Dani and Laurie.

9. Sleeping Booty Liz. The way she just told the MC to have a field day with her body while she sleeps was hot. Her sleep talking was hot too.

10. Snow White. If you know, you know. Only the real ones got that scene and stuck with it.

Honorable mentions:

- Ella's last ride to death

- Brianna giving permission to go hard in public.

- Liz and Amber Twinsome

- Majority of Emily's scenes

- Some FMC scenes

That's about it. I probably forgot some scenes, like the prison scene with Nikki or Demi but those in the top 10 are my current favorites in game. Next update is likely to change it drastically. Especially so with some new monster booty being involved.

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
Really, this waiting is killing me. I must be on my eighth playthrough, and it doesn't matter, the game never misses the fun. Anyway, I'm not far from you guys... really! The MC's Mommy monster giving the blowjob easily makes my list of the game's Lewd scene.
Some scenes, of Amber and Liz, except for Liz's NTR.
Some of Emily, Christe and Ella, like that Threesome together as MC in Emily's route.
Angelina's scenes, easily enters the list.
And FMC futa scenes with Tess in the bathroom hahaha.
Scenes of Dani and Alice in the dream and the best one too.
And of course without missing Demi, Clover, Brianna and Bailey.

Anyway, that's it for now!

Reactions: DrakoGhoul
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes