ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
My favorite sex scenes are literally anything with Demi, especially the beach scene (that scene made me laugh way too much).

Last edited:
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Go and touch Grass so when the update comes out you will be free to have as many nerdgasms as you can XD because sure as hell when the update comes out im locking myself in my mancave and neither the imp and her covenant nor my needy dog can enter, ok maybe the dog but the witches stay outside im gonna make a salt barrier in front of the door i feel they will try like they did on the edgerunners incident or the arcane incident i do not count the bastard remake nor the halo incident because those sucked ass and no i have not nor will try that backoff chocolate starfish lickers :mad:

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
All this talking about the game sex scene is bringing back my urges. AHHHH!!
Well you could go out know new people but remember if you go to a bdsm club do a ciaphas cain because if you show weakness well maybe you will like it........ but is good to go with a Group just remember of not being the slow one when is time to bail XD

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Go and touch Grass so when the update comes out you will be free to have as many nerdgasms as you can XD because sure as hell when the update comes out im locking myself in my mancave and neither the imp and her covenant nor my needy dog can enter, ok maybe the dog but the witches stay outside im gonna make a salt barrier in front of the door i feel they will try like they did on the edgerunners incident or the arcane incident i do not count the bastard remake nor the halo incident because those sucked ass and no i have not nor will try that backoff chocolate starfish lickers :mad:
Touching grass doesn't work anymore. The dev shouldn't have post those hot monsters. Now I'm horny and the pink monster is living rent free in my head like Dani is in the MC's.

All this talking about the game sex scene is bringing back my urges. AHHHH!!
Listen, if I'm suffering, I'm bringing you all down with me. My dreams have been about nothing but the next update for the past 2 days now. It's so frustrating to dream of all the potential evolution(s) and everything, only to be cucked by your dream. My brain went like "Hey bud, you're being a bit too intense with your delusions there, you should wake up". :KEK:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Ha jokes on you i live with an imp who thinks giving me a green card is gonna make me go and fuck her friends i get off way more on her going crazy on me. Than making her cuck kink true maybe as her birthday gift but not today i am still mad with her for Having to go to her weird goth Expo did you knew those were real well they are and boy they are weird minus the cómic and art i did like that; sandman cómic is way better than the live series but the rest boy i wanted to bail out as much as i wanted to burn the place with holy fire guess the warhammer imperium brainwash is kind of real or i was just plain bored.

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Will the chosen one be there for us when we need him most?
Don't count on it XD . He is a tease well i'm out ,gonna annoy my wife and her friends because the wait have my urges on overdrive so i must be a menace this night i'm the hunter not the Prey :)

nsfwdemanded

Nov 22, 2020
Okay it's end of the month, it the update doesn't get released in a day or so, well I hope it does. And evolution 3. I want that. MC to be level 3.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Okay it's end of the month, it the update doesn't get released in a day or so, well I hope it does. And evolution 3. I want that. MC to be level 3.
I'm very hyped for level 3 as well (hope it happens this upcoming update). I'm very excited to also see how our powers grow especially since Bramon Xanthe has been providing us with new stuff, with our (maybe) evolution lots of potential there with him despite my large dislike of HERO he is a major use for upping our power.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I still don't see the downside to HERO. Like sure, we were forced to join but so far it's been nothing but great. We got superhuman waifus, better training and more knowledge. The best part though is we can form bonds with other superhumans and build meaningful companionships.

Don't get me wrong, I also prefer to be free and to build my own little independent group but this was needed for the MC to grow. Out there by himself, he lacked something very crucial that even Ella doesn't have. That being, almost limitless resources and technology that could be tailored for his future growth.

The companionship part is also really important because unlike in Ella's group, you don't have worry about HERO trying to mess with you and your friends(Nico doesn't count, we all know she's an asshole). They also haven't hid anything from us, so far. They've been really transparent about their goals and such. I also know that if I'm in trouble beyond my level, Lexi, Clark, Nyx, Lucius and Malik would help. Hell, maybe even Nico and she's an actual dick. You can't say the same for most of Ella's group. If anything, she'd be responsible for it in the first place.

So yeah, while I want independence again, I'm not exactly in a hurry to be at Ella's mercy again. The benefits of HERO more than make it worth it. Once we reach lvl 4, sure, I'll try to leave. Until then, I'll keep building my power and harem.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I still don't see the downside to HERO. Like sure, we were forced to join but so far it's been nothing but great. We got superhuman waifus, better training and more knowledge. The best part though is we can form bonds with other superhumans and build meaningful companionships.

Don't get me wrong, I also prefer to be free and to build my own little independent group but this was needed for the MC to grow. Out there by himself, he lacked something very crucial that even Ella doesn't have. That being, almost limitless resources and technology that could be tailored for his future growth.

The companionship part is also really important because unlike in Ella's group, you don't have worry about HERO trying to mess with you and your friends(Nico doesn't count, we all know she's an asshole). They also haven't hid anything from us, so far. They've been really transparent about their goals and such. I also know that if I'm in trouble beyond my level, Lexi, Clark, Nyx, Lucius and Malik would help. Hell, maybe even Nico and she's an actual dick. You can't say the same for most of Ella's group. If anything, she'd be responsible for it in the first place.

So yeah, while I want independence again, I'm not exactly in a hurry to be at Ella's mercy again. The benefits of HERO more than make it worth it. Once we reach lvl 4, sure, I'll try to leave. Until then, I'll keep building my power and harem.
My personal gripe with HERO is that i dislike having a leash around my neck even more so when I'm forced into it. I'll agree that it was needed for MC to grow in the long run but imo there is an alternative but eh, I do look forward to the day I may have the choice to break free from the binds that is HERO and perhaps slaughter everyone in my wake...especially the dick that is Nico that bitch can yeet us
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so she is high on my list to kill, just above Jared actually.

Back to if HERO was needed or not for MC, I do question if HERO was truly needed for MC's growth, he can shapeshift so if he truly needed resources and tech I'm sure he could of shapeshifted and replaced whomever he needed to get whatever (of course this would tip off HERO at some point) then again our MC never really considers such things at least that I can remember although he has considered going on the run and hiding with his ability.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
My personal gripe with HERO is that i dislike having a leash around my neck even more so when I'm forced into it. I'll agree that it was needed for MC to grow in the long run but imo there is an alternative but eh, I do look forward to the day I may have the choice to break free from the binds that is HERO and perhaps slaughter everyone in my wake...especially the dick that is Nico that bitch can yeet us
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so she is high on my list to kill, just above Jared actually.

Back to if HERO was needed or not for MC, I do question if HERO was truly needed for MC's growth, he can shapeshift so if he truly needed resources and tech I'm sure he could of shapeshifted and replaced whomever he needed to get whatever (of course this would tip off HERO at some point) then again our MC never really considers such things at least that I can remember although he has considered going on the run and hiding with his ability.
But you were on a leash outside of HERO as well. Ella told you directly that she manipulated you and the events around you. She also didn't care how you felt about it neither because her plans mattered more than your feelings.

As for Nico, she's honestly fine to me. Some people take that space tossing thing too personal when they already knew they didn't stand a chance in the first place. Like, in that case, why wouldn't Ella also be higher on some of their to kill list when she kills you up to like 3 or 4 times? 2 of which were unprovoked.

As for HERO, they definitely were needed for the MC's growth. He also wouldn't be able to steal from them or even hide. Deus could've told on the MC a long time ago, if he wanted to. He let Tiffany and the MC get that far. Nico also could've captured him as well. There's no scenario where Lvl 2 MC could've escaped HERO once they perceived him as a target. He also had no way of gaining the resources they have in their base.

So for me, I'm not too bothered by HERO and I don't really see a reason to try and kill my teleporting waifu or any of the other members. I'll definitely give it to Nico rough for what she did to Alice but that's about it. Alice stuff aside, she did help immediately when Ella sent Cole and them to fuck with us. If not for her, Brianna and Laurie would be dead. Maybe even the MC as well. So yeah, Nico is rude as hell but she's not constantly fucking with the MC's life. If anything, she barely pays him any attention after he joins.

Even if you can't get over the Nico hate, the rest of HERO has been nothing but friendly and welcoming. Seems a bit odd to want to try to kill them all off. From a Murderhobo stance, I can fully agree since that's what I plan to do myself but your standard MC? Doesn't really seem justified when they did nothing harmful to you, yet.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018

Fuck them i'm not leaving i'm taking over

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
ad victoriam XD soo hero is the B.O.S in superhuman. but the leash is a need too many crazy fucks with OP skills well chaos has a way to keep people on check sadly it brings to much colateral damage. ahhhh fuck you now i wanna play fallout again and yes i will use mods and yes the chainsword goes on top XD :cautious:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Doom Marine

masonwile

Dec 2, 2019
Wow, the Nico hate is surprisingly strong here. Flinging MC into space isn't even an arsehole move; she was literally ordered to kill MC by her boss. If she hadn't, somebody else would have.

The only time she has really been an arsehole, other than her abrasive speech (sticks and stones, mates), is when she decided to let MC do or die against Valravn contrary to their initial agreement. And, honestly, that was clearly a case of narrative convenience. Dexter wanted MC's hero persona on their side, so it made no narrative sense to have him send MC against a stronger opponent without any genuine reassurances, which means Dexter (and Xanthe) couldn't later state that their promises were fake. Simultaneously... we all obviously want the chance to have MC defeat Valravn perfectly, and Brianna needs her spotlight. Nico simply had to take the fall.

Don't get me wrong, she definitely is an absolute douchnozzle (and probably a eugenecist-equivalent), but she hasn't exactly gone out of her way to demean the MC. Frankly, more than enough character in this game are jerks, starting with Deryl.

If nothing else, she has almost certainly saved Brianna's life. Love Brianna, so that wins her a tonne of points in my book.

Honestly, people are becoming far too sensitive when perceiving slights against the MC. Relax. MC isn't OP (yet). He's quite low on the absolute power rankings (and probably incredibly high on the proportional rankings). Enjoy his growth.

At the end of the day,
the true treasure is the harem we make along the way.

...Maybe I went overboard with censoring spoilers...

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
Yeah, I see each other's point, but honestly, this idea of keeping MC collared either by Ella or Hero rubs me the wrong way.
And I'll be honest, Ella has been on my blacklist ever since I got my first “Dead End” back in the beginning, when you go to her for answers about our condition and you fight her in the apartment. Then, you tell her about your powers, and in the end she kills you because you were perfect, for inheriting, if I'm not mistaken, two aspects of the monster that infected you. Since that day, I started to be suspicious about Ella and all her Shit. And the more she played, she saw that she wasn't a flower to be sniffed at. Everything she accomplished with Jake, Deryl itched me wrong.

About Hero, honestly… it was the thing that bothered me the most so far, bigger than Ella's shit. Because no matter what you choose, you're forced to join the H.E.R.O. for the sake of the story.
I was more into the lone wolf mode of the MC, not siding with a faction. But that mall attack against the MC, and I'm sure it has Ella's rotten finger. When you go to the interview with supreme minister and captured by that bitch Nico!
And brought by force to Hero's headquarters, without much choice, you are forced to join Hero, if not… Nico kills you playing in outer space “dead end” and because of that shit, she got on my blacklist below Ella.

I won't even comment on Nico's shitty idea of killing me during the MC's fight with Valvran, but that's ok, I got my revenge when Ella's SIN attacked the interview. I didn't even try to help that bitch, I let her get screwed there, I was just worried about saving Brianna and two other bodyguards from the MC.

That and the MC situation is my main route. My current idea is, even if I don't align with Hero's goals, I will use them to grow the MC stronger. Once he reaches the right level of power, the first thing I will do is leave Hero, one way or another.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes