DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Fuck them i'm not leaving i'm taking over
True. We're fucking one of the future leaders, Tiffany, and possibly another in the future, Claudia. If anything, they'll let us do whatever we want since we're the face of the organization.

Wow, the Nico hate is surprisingly strong here. Flinging MC into space isn't even an arsehole move; she was literally ordered to kill MC by her boss. If she hadn't, somebody else would have.

The only time she has really been an arsehole, other than her abrasive speech (sticks and stones, mates), is when she decided to let MC do or die against Valravn contrary to their initial agreement. And, honestly, that was clearly a case of narrative convenience. Dexter wanted MC's hero persona on their side, so it made no narrative sense to have him send MC against a stronger opponent without any genuine reassurances, which means Dexter (and Xanthe) couldn't later state that their promises were fake. Simultaneously... we all obviously want the chance to have MC defeat Valravn perfectly, and Brianna needs her spotlight. Nico simply had to take the fall.

Don't get me wrong, she definitely is an absolute douchnozzle (and probably a eugenecist-equivalent), but she hasn't exactly gone out of her way to demean the MC. Frankly, more than enough character in this game are jerks, starting with Deryl.

If nothing else, she has almost certainly saved Brianna's life. Love Brianna, so that wins her a tonne of points in my book.

Honestly, people are becoming far too sensitive when perceiving slights against the MC. Relax. MC isn't OP (yet). He's quite low on the absolute power rankings (and probably incredibly high on the proportional rankings). Enjoy his growth.

At the end of the day,
the true treasure is the harem we make along the way.

...Maybe I went overboard with censoring spoilers...
Yep, I feel the same. We're at the bottom still. We can't just expect these level 4s and 5s to change their character or to be able to challenge them because the MC is involved. There was no way we would overcome the gap. For example, Even if Lexi is badly matched against the MC's power, she'll still annihilate him.

It also shouldn't even be a surprise. We knew before meeting Nico that she was a selfish, arrogant bitch. One who also looks down on anyone below the 3rd level. Is it right? No, but that's how she is, just like how Ella feels no remorse for the people's lives she ruined. The strong typically don't care how the weak feel. People like Nyx, Alexis, Clark, Malik and Lucius are rare.

The Valravn fight managed to change her view though, at least for the MC, and earn her respect. Enough respect to the point that she came as soon as possible to help against SIN. Sure, she was there for them mostly, but she made sure the MC didn't get caught up in it. Then when we "saved" her from Cole, she proceeded to fuck them up when he threatened to kill someone.

Don't get me wrong, Nico is still a bitch and I wouldn't want that to change. I just don't think the things she did warrants the huge hate she gets. Plus, I took her getting horny from us beating Valravn and telling us to reach the 3rd level as an invitation to fuck. I'm going to fuck the bitch out of her, several inches at a time.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
So what's everyone's favorite male character in the game (excluding the MC)?

Mine is Michael

He's a very interesting character and has shown concern for the MC when the MC joins up with Alice. He's also a bloody badass who has gone toe to toe against things far stronger than him, a human
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. He's also a pretty great comrade who constantly trains with the MC.

I do hope we learn more about him and his family since we did learn of his siblings in a flashback so perhaps we'll see them at some point later on.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Favorite male character? Well, besides the MC, it's probably between Deus or Clark. Maybe even Malik in there as well. I've been a fan of Deus and Clark since they appeared.

Clark is a real bro and is so relatable. He's also good at heart and genuinely wants to help people. Even after Jake's betrayal, he didn't want to kill him while Lexi was ready to slaughter him. That among several other things.

As for Deus, he's the cool silent type. Not too friendly, but not too distant. His powers are also dope as hell. Malik on the other hand is real friendly and gives that dependable feeling. I know if I'm in a battle, he'll have my back.

Honestly, this is why I said the MC is extremely compatible with Team Lucifer and most likely will be under them. He fits in with them so well. If we don't get our own team, I can see him with them. Nyx would be the other option too since the MC gets along with her as well.

Anyway, those 3 are my favorites. It's hard to choose between them. Michael would be after them because he's a true bro.

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Eh, I don't get all the Nico or HERO hate either... sure, Nico is arrogant and elitist as fuck, but she has the power and skill to back up her attitude and most of the douche moves she makes against us was because she was following orders. And yeah, we got kinda of strong armed into joining HERO, but so far there were no big negatives considering all the boons we got in exchange. Getting to actually interact and bond with other superhumans to learn more is a pretty cool perk too instead of facing Ella's challenge of the week while getting fed information on a need to know basis.

Favorite character... that's a tough one but I would say Clark so far, Alice and Michael are pretty good too.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
You know what? The coping is getting hard and so am I. So what's everyone's favorite sex scene in game? I'm not sure if I asked already but fuck it. My current favorite smut scenes shouldn't really come as a surprise but here we go anyway.
You think I fucking remember all the sex scenes ?

Off the top of my head... The bathroom gloryhole ones were fun.
All the ones related to the cheer squad (especially since I made my femMC futa).
Kinda those that went more on the fantasy side when it comes to size and shit.

Didn't like the Ella earfuck though. For some reason I have no issue with a girl taking 50cm of dick as thick as her thigh, but a normal dick fucking her brain just sends shivers down my spine. And not the good kind.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

EndlessNights

Jun 18, 2022
So what's everyone's favorite male character in the game (excluding the MC)?
This is a really good idea for a topic. It's testament to Superhuman's quality that we can have an interesting discussion about this at all because so many AVNs, even those with lots of male characters like some female protagonist games, have basically zero male characters who are actually interesting. I'll follow Drako's example and give my top three.

1. I'm with you on Michael. He's a great character. There are a lot of formidable warriors in the game, but I don't think anyone is quite as devoted to the art of fighting as he is. He lives his life to get stronger and better...his path is one of total dedication. In fights, he gives it everything he's got and then some -- I personally rank his battles with Oscar and then Leigong and the 2nd as among the best in the game.

At the same time, he's an honorable and decent person. He's basically a brother to Alice and a solid friend to the MC. He even went out of his way to help Mia train even though she's most likely never going to be a great fighter (maybe it's just because he finds it funny, but he also might have guessed that she gets bullied).

2. Malik. I would expect most superhumans at the highest levels of power to have tendencies towards either narcissism (like Lucius) or aloofness (like Bernhard, I expect). There just aren't a lot of people on the planet who can really relate to them -- they don't just have godlike powers but they're also older with more life experience compared to a lot of the lower level superhumans. Malik, though, has been consistently friendly and supportive towards the MC despite the huge differences between the two of them. Just a really cool guy all around. I'm looking forward to seeing him and his team fight as well.

3. Alice's dad. Superhuman has some of the worst parents you'll ever encounter in fiction, and they run the complete gamut of shittiness. There's the MC's dad who kind of cares but also ghosts his son for years at a time. Emily's parents are basically parasites at the best of times. Deryl and Daryl have a father who seems to be in a better place now but was drunk and abusive when they were younger. Tiffany and Claudia's father uses his children to further his own ambitions with apparently zero remorse. Michael's parents care more about their children being strong and independent than alive and safe.

Alice's father is one of the few parents in the game who seems to sincerely love his offspring. He thinks the world of Alice, totally trusts her to take over the family business, and still worries about her even though he fully realizes how capable she is. He faces his deteriorating physical condition bravely and with humor. He somehow even manages to not lose his cool when he has to witness a self-decapitation.

On the other hand, he's a crime boss who has probably ruined and ended countless lives. Hey, nobody's perfect!

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This is a really good idea for a topic. It's testament to Superhuman's quality that we can have an interesting discussion about this at all because so many AVNs, even those with lots of male characters like some female protagonist games, have basically zero male characters who are actually interesting. I'll follow Drako's example and give my top three.

1. I'm with you on Michael. He's a great character. There are a lot of formidable warriors in the game, but I don't think anyone is quite as devoted to the art of fighting as he is. He lives his life to get stronger and better...his path is one of total dedication. In fights, he gives it everything he's got and then some -- I personally rank his battles with Oscar and then Leigong and the 2nd as among the best in the game.

At the same time, he's an honorable and decent person. He's basically a brother to Alice and a solid friend to the MC. He even went out of his way to help Mia train even though she's most likely never going to be a great fighter (maybe it's just because he finds it funny, but he also might have guessed that she gets bullied).

2. Malik. I would expect most superhumans at the highest levels of power to have tendencies towards either narcissism (like Lucius) or aloofness (like Bernhard, I expect). There just aren't a lot of people on the planet who can really relate to them -- they don't just have godlike powers but they're also older with more life experience compared to a lot of the lower level superhumans. Malik, though, has been consistently friendly and supportive towards the MC despite the huge differences between the two of them. Just a really cool guy all around. I'm looking forward to seeing him and his team fight as well.

3. Alice's dad. Superhuman has some of the worst parents you'll ever encounter in fiction, and they run the complete gamut of shittiness. There's the MC's dad who kind of cares but also ghosts his son for years at a time. Emily's parents are basically parasites at the best of times. Deryl and Daryl have a father who seems to be in a better place now but was drunk and abusive when they were younger. Tiffany and Claudia's father uses his children to further his own ambitions with apparently zero remorse. Michael's parents care more about their children being strong and independent than alive and safe.

Alice's father is one of the few parents in the game who seems to sincerely love his offspring. He thinks the world of Alice, totally trusts her to take over the family business, and still worries about her even though he fully realizes how capable she is. He faces his deteriorating physical condition bravely and with humor. He somehow even manages to not lose his cool when he has to witness a self-decapitation.

On the other hand, he's a crime boss who has probably ruined and ended countless lives. Hey, nobody's perfect!
Hey you take that back! Mommy 4th is a wonderful parent. She gave us powers and our first sexual encounter. She made sure the 1st didn't bully us and made those Minyaks submit. Best Monster Mommy ever! :love:

But yeah, Lucius is a narcissist but he still cares enough to keep humans safe when Bernhardt and I believe Nico wanted to let them die or to use their power to make humanity fear them. Out of those 5 captains though, Malik seems like a genuinely wholesome guy who's doing it for everyone, humans and superhumans. That's why he's up there as one of my favorites as well.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Know what fuck you W.W you are the same as my wife when she Tells a little while longer and then make me wait for hours you suck so hard right know you sadistic fuck; what does this gets you hot and horny? making us wait this long and watch us squirm like simps on crack :mad:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
i mean to be fair the poll is public so maybe just maybe the update will come out by tomorrow
:mad: i stand my ground, i stick to my guns , i already half a bottle down, i am horny as fuck little imp i know you are reading this you creepy stalker tomorrow is day off so no sleeping i had to take care of you and your squad all morning so yes i am mad

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes