DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Since you guys brought up that weirdo Lucius, I just remembered that he supposedly has a granddaughter. I completely forgot about it. Anyway, since I don't think I ever told my guess and I don't think others really got into it either, I'll throw mines out there. My guess was that his granddaughter is Tess. Don't really have a reason besides her being extremely talented.

Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019
Since you guys brought up that weirdo Lucius, I just remembered that he supposedly has a granddaughter. I completely forgot about it. Anyway, since I don't think I ever told my guess and I don't think others really got into it either, I'll throw mines out there. My guess was that his granddaughter is Tess. Don't really have a reason besides her being extremely talented.
is lucius the guy with the clone power if some i thought he said that it was his daughter at the wedding?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
is lucius the guy with the clone power if some i thought he said that it was his daughter at the wedding?
It could be. I'm actually not sure and I don't plan on fact checking it. Been around a week since I played the game and I'm not going to cave for that weirdo Lucius. Someone else take the fall and check it!

Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019
I almost would take the challenge if not for the fact that I haven't touch the game in a month and that i fell like the next update it like right around the corner. That as well as I don't wanna disappoint 4th monster mommy.

Jan 21, 2023
I like the new one. Partially because the old one made me not try game for over a year. The cover art plus the description made me think the game would just be all monsters and tentacles all the time, which aren't my thing.
It was the opposite for me. It looked different from the usual daz/illusion stuff so it immediately stood out. The horror tag and the high rating convinced me to give it a go. I think this art style (which is a bit muted and gloomy) goes well with horror. I love atmospheric horror in visual novels but I have played only 3 games that do it well (and 2 of those games are not even horror they just have tiny horror segments that I liked). I thought this would focus on lovecraftian horror and have the type of atmosphere I was looking for based on the previews. Because of how few games have this I was really excited to give this a go.

I did not get what I wanted but I got a very well written VN instead with one of the best stories I have read and I found my favorite villain in any AVN (Ella) so I cannot complain.

I am not the biggest fan of the current arc - I liked the vigilante stuff more and I liked it when powers were more mysterious and limited only to a select few people. But even with that I still like the game and I recognize the arc has just started - I will probably end up changing my mind when the arc ends. I know that I would have hated jake's arc if I played it when it was still ongoing but after playing the complete arc in one chunk I ended up liking it by the time it was finished.

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
So the cunt Next door zapped my dog with a taser she said self defence she forgot the camera on my dog collar or did not know either way my wife called the cops on her and boy times like this is when i remember why i love that evil imp and also how scary she can be . Sour cunt harms my dog has the balls to lie to the cops should zap her to see if she likes it. And fluffball has a huge yard to play nooo he goes to the street to get caked by a psycunt.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
i been

i been holding on strong but since the blue ball that w.w give us it been getting harder and harder to hold in the urges
Go touch Grass meet new people take care with the crazy ones from goth and emo chicks to feminazis man world is getting worse everyday at least this time is not some crazyfuck with bow And arrow hunting the pets and thats one of the reasons i do not want kids the crazy people that and cowardice mostly cowardice. I should stop drinking now before i burn a cunt house down.

• Angry
Reactions: Fess1998

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
He kills them on the first assault mf got no chill when he is high on bloodlust thats knorne material right there XD. if he gets a battleboner most likely at least the proxy gonna get axed

Last edited:

Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019
Actually going back to Lucius, we know that he was apart of the founding of H.E.R.O so that mean that is at least 70 years old and the fact that he has a daughter tell me that he had his daughter before he became a superhuman. So that mean either A his daughter is like old like in her mid to late 50 or early 60 or his daughter is also a superhuman and is also apart of his team. I wonder if see inherited her father flamboyant style or is the total opposite of him. I wonder if we ever get to see her and if so when do we get to fuck her?

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes