DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I know right? We're on the 3rd month and I'm still bricked up! The sheer amount of content that's about to be in this update is going to be insane. From the lore drops, HERO vs SIN fights, and to the monster battles. Also, we can't forget the monster fucking. Then there's the potential evolution(s), one or more of the Numbered showing up, and the return of corruption scenes.

Legit, next update might just blow every previous update away, if all of that is in it. I'm not even joking when I say I'm not sleeping for at least 2 days, after the update drops.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Alice's monster parent (the fairy one right?) wasn't a numbered one ?
I always thought it was
I thought the same early on but it's just a really powerful monster, as far as we know. Valravn has beef with it and it's kin with Nico's monster, M-33.

WW is just really good at making the monster designs. It's easy to assume some monsters are extremely powerful from their looks. That goes for Danica's monster too, M-65. It straight up looks like it could be a Numbered but it's not one. Even though it's terrifying looking as hell.

nsfwdemanded

Nov 22, 2020
I thought the same early on but it's just a really powerful monster, as far as we know. Valravn has beef with it and it's kin with Nico's monster, M-33.

WW is just really good at making the monster designs. It's easy to assume some monsters are extremely powerful from their looks. That goes for Danica's monster too, M-65. It straight up looks like it could be a Numbered but it's not one. Even though it's terrifying looking as hell.
I thought M-33 was a class. Not a specific monster. Because they say oh it's a special m-33 and such

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
I thought M-33 was a class. Not a specific monster. Because they say oh it's a special m-33 and such
Its more like M-33 is the species classification and class denotes the power in relation to superhumans and other monsters. Its also a classification specifically used by H.E.R.O and Xanthe. Ella and the others don't bother; they seem to be able to talk directly to the monsters and have no need to classify them that way

Classifications like the "First" or "Fourth" or "Memory" are (at the moment I believe) not known to H.E.R.O. AFAIK Valravn is the only in-story character with the full knowledge of the significance of the numbers and titles. Ella just describes the 3rd and 4th as incredibly strong and high up in the hierarchy of monsters. She may know more it isn't really indicated

Last edited:

Aristarkhos

Jun 23, 2017
Was it ever confirmed if Alice, Deryl or Michaels monster parent were Apostles. OR was it just Mc and Jake
The Apostles, or Lords so far, are as follows-
The 1st, Authority. Jake's monster parent.
The 2nd, unnamed, maybe Power/Energy. Michael's monster parent.
The 3rd, Body. Ella's monster parent. Can also be MC's.
The 4th, Memory. MC's other option. Note that both 3rd and 4th were involved in both Ella and MC's infections.
The 7th, so far known to us as Unknown, referenced as the Lord of Dark. Valravn's progenitor.
Unnumbered- Tiffany's is heavily implied to be an Apostle/Lord, having been the strongest recorded, and an avatar.
Its power is connected to light. Perhaps a counterpart to the 7th. Claudia's is "similar", and likely also an Apostle/Lord.
From Valravn's monster report, we know that Valravn was personally raised by the 7th, Lord of Dark's avatar.
In case it seemed I was declaring conjecture as fact.
The fairy is not an Apostle/Lord.

Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019
The 4th, Memory. MC's other option. Note that both 3rd and 4th were involved in both Ella and MC's infections.
The 7th, so far known to us as Unknown, referenced as the Lord of Dark. Valravn's progenitor.
Unnumbered- Tiffany's is heavily implied to be an Apostle/Lord, having been the strongest recorded, and an avatar.
Its power is connected to light. Perhaps a counterpart to the 7th. Claudia's is "similar", and likely also an Apostle/Lord.
From Valravn's monster report, we know that Valravn was personally raised by the 7th, Lord of Dark's avatar.
wait hol up you got valravn monster report?!

• Wow
Reactions: openup212

Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019
can you share that pls

Reactions: openup212

PotatoFace26

Aug 3, 2019
Does anyone have know the current maximum stats?

Currently at 105 Power, 26 Skill, and 28 Corruption.

Wondering if I have missed any opportunities.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Basically what devilsdetails said. For example the Lightning Monster that Michael fought is called the Leigong but it's species is listed as M-59. If I remember them right. Here's the other species

Minyak species = M-22(or 24?)
Leigong species = M-59
Gestas(Danica's) species = M-65
Luz Mala(Klaus) species = M-37
Wepwawet(Oscar) species = M-46
Himavat species = M-17

And so on.

Its more like M-33 is the species classification and class denotes the power in relation to superhumans and other monsters. Its also a classification specifically used by H.E.R.O and Xanthe. Ella and the others don't bother; they seem to be able to talk directly to the monsters and have no need to classify them that way

Classifications like the "First" or "Fourth" or "Memory" are (at the moment I believe) not known to H.E.R.O. AFAIK Valravn is the only in-story character with the full knowledge of the significance of the numbers and titles. Ella just describes the 3rd and 4th as incredibly strong and high up in the hierarchy of monsters. She may know more it isn't really indicated
Yep, HERO doesn't know about the Numbered. If Tiffany's monster is really a Numbered corpse like we think, then that proves they don't know much. That said, whoever told them about it being a part of a great monster likely knows. Especially so since they know where another "unique" monster corpse is for Claudia. It's probably Deus and I wouldn't be shocking if he knew a lot more as well.

The 7th huh? Well, that's not surprising since most of us thought he was a Numbered to begin with(not that anyone knew it was the 7th prior) but this could mean 1 of 2 things currently.

Either, the 8th through 12th aren't actually dead and fractured into a separate faction from the Numbered to be called "Lords" or the fact that there's Numbered corpse laying around, it hints that it slaughtered them all itself. Which doesn't really change much from what we know. Besides the 7th being alive, I guess. Now that Dark Moon scene brings more questions.

Aristarkhos

Jun 23, 2017
Either, the 8th through 12th aren't actually dead and fractured into a separate faction from the Numbered to be called "Lords" or the fact that there's Numbered corpse laying around, it hints that it slaughtered them all itself. Which doesn't really change much from what we know. Besides the 7th being alive, I guess. Now that Dark Moon scene brings more questions.
I don't personally think any of them are actually dead.
The conversation that mentions avatars implies it.
"If it's so powerful, how is it dead?" - Tiffany
"We believe the corpse to be a part of a greater whole. An avatar through which a great monster acts." -Xanthe
The Valravn report also specifically notes the 7th as using an avatar. Their avatars have been killed, but those are avatars.
And Ella does specifically note them as being invincible. Though that could easily be hyperbole.
Also, personally, I think Lords is their actual name. Apostle is from the Patreon, remember.
And Valravn specifically says that the monsters are acting on their own- at least, until the advent of their Lords.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I don't personally think any of them are actually dead.
The conversation that mentions avatars implies it.
"If it's so powerful, how is it dead?" - Tiffany
"We believe the corpse to be a part of a greater whole. An avatar through which a great monster acts." -Xanthe
The Valravn report also specifically notes the 7th as using an avatar. Their avatars have been killed, but those are avatars.
And Ella does specifically note them as being invincible. Though that could easily be hyperbole.
Also, personally, I think Lords is their actual name. Apostle is from the Patreon, remember.
And Valravn specifically says that the monsters are acting on their own- at least, until the advent of their Lords.
So, if we take the avatar thing as being correct. Then what's the deal with the 1st vs the 3rd and 4th? Was that actually the 1st in it's plane or just an avatar? The same goes for the 3rd and 4th that attacked it. What about the 2nd appearing. Was that just an avatar or was it the actual thing and that's why it couldn't last long on earth? Because it was manifesting from far away as Valravn said, in reference to the Lords calling from distant lands.

Then there's also the part about the 7-12(or 8-12 now) being potentially "dead". What purpose would it serve to kill an avatar if the monster is still there? Unless, "killing" them blocks their actual self from manifesting later and puts them back to sleep. This avatar stuff just makes the Dark Monster or "the 7th" now seem weaker in my eyes, somehow. :KEK:

This info just might make me limit the scope of some of my theories. As for the Numbered = Lords thing. While it did get confusing between those two, it's good to know that they're possibly the same. That way, we know for sure that the Numbered\Lords are the strongest after this Dark God. It narrows down the theories a lot as well.

I also hate you now. You just gave me the biggest urge to install the game again and play. I barely resisted! I'm obviously joking.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes