Jan 21, 2023
This is the new mascot of the forum XD cus you are blueballing us so hard W.W you fucking sadist
I thought he had made it clear on patreon that the update would be out late April/early May. I personally think it will be out by mid May. Unexpected shit comes up all the time which is completely understandable - we should give him some leeway here and we need to be patient.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bloodaxis

nsfwdemanded

Nov 22, 2020
I thought he had made it clear on patreon that the update would be out late April/early May. I personally think it will be out by mid May. Unexpected shit comes up all the time which is completely understandable - we should give him some leeway here and we need to be patient.
We are not demanding a release, we are impatient about the upcoming release. Those are two seperate things. Just because I'm impatiently waiting for the update doesn't mean it was a long wait or that the dev has to release it at the near future.

I have been waiting for this update since the last updates release date. If it was possible, I would want the whole completed game, today. Fuck today, right now. I wanna play the whole game, right now. Do you feel me

Jun 25, 2017
I mean I'm sure it'll be alot of narrative content but don't go expecting to much. Fights tend alot more art intensive than the rest of the game of course. Fully half of our reading is likely to be people getting metaphorically fucked, not literally...which I'm all here for I bust more nuts to the lore any ways.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I mean I'm sure it'll be alot of narrative content but don't go expecting to much. Fights tend alot more art intensive than the rest of the game of course. Fully half of our reading is likely to be people getting metaphorically fucked, not literally...which I'm all here for I bust more nuts to the lore any ways.
Everyone is here for the lore minus drako he just wants to see how much of a monster he can be and the dogclappers to see if the MC knots Someone at last XD

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Everyone is here for the lore minus drako he just wants to see how much of a monster he can be and the dogclappers to see if the MC knots Someone at last XD
You see, fine sir, we Shadow Loyalists do not wish to be lumped in with the dogclappers you speak of; we are loyal to the fair and best girl, Lady Shadow, while the dogclappers only want to knot any hoochie they can. We do not expect to knot the fair lady...but we beg upon the great Sage Weird to toss us a bone!

Glory to Lady Shadow, down with all the other thots!

nsfwdemanded

Nov 22, 2020
nope, even at the end of the previous update, WW said that he was looking to make this update for a long time. I'm sure he wouldn't be content with just a "meh" update. It's gonna bbe 10/10

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
nope, even at the end of the previous update, WW said that he was looking to make this update for a long time. I'm sure he wouldn't be content with just a "meh" update. It's gonna bbe 10/10
MC.jpg
Aye sure gonna be legendary but till then the mascot is gonna remind you of the índigo balls people have right now XD because we are way pass blue XD

Last edited:

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
Seriously, this suspense has been killing me since the day I completed the previous update. There's going to be a lot of cool stuff coming up I'm sure, and I hope that in between there's more interaction between Mommy "The 4th" and MC. :LOL:

masonwile

Dec 2, 2019
You see, fine sir, we Shadow Loyalists do not wish to be lumped in with the dogclappers you speak of; we are loyal to the fair and best girl, Lady Shadow, while the dogclappers only want to knot any hoochie they can. We do not expect to knot the fair lady...but we beg upon the great Sage Weird to toss us a bone!

Glory to Lady Shadow, down with all the other thots!
I assure you, Shadow Loyalist, that you very much are a dogclapper: you want (MC) to clap a dog. This is not cast any aspersions on your fair lady; we, hmmm, Connoisseurs of the Knot, would certainly not be averse to clapping her, but we need a bit more from this scenario: we need... the copulatory tie! For the sake of modesty, such as it is, I shall spare you the graphic reasons for the sheer bliss such an event would necessarily cause, but suffice it to say we require a bit more verve from the scenario rather than a simple description of, "dogclapping," or even a simple statement that a partner was knotted. Anything less would be, more than anything else, a disappointingly wasted opportunity. We hold ourselves to a higher standard.

Moreover, we do not, as you clearly understand, discriminate between the species of the fortunate soul who would partner up with the MC for such an orgasmic occasion. "Not one, knot all," is our motto.

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
I'm just trying to blow Mommy's back out like the 7th did. View attachment 2593796

If that makes me a monster then I don't want to be human or superhuman. I'll happily be Mommy's little monster and slaughter them all. :devilish:
dennis-prager-i-want-mommy.gif
is this so much to ask for?
oh~ the 4th break my pelvis and feed me with your corrupted milk from your cosmic horror mommy milker

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Well shit we are already devolving are you happy W.W ? We went from men of culture to almost the Bottom of the degenerates soup with the furries, the armpit lickers and the knee lovers.
Ain't nothin wrong with wantin to bust a few nuts onto a well defined knee.

• Haha
Reactions: blarg0192
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes