The Specter

Jan 27, 2023
Actually going back to Lucius, we know that he was apart of the founding of H.E.R.O so that mean that is at least 70 years old and the fact that he has a daughter tell me that he had his daughter before he became a superhuman. So that mean either A his daughter is like old like in her mid to late 50 or early 60 or his daughter is also a superhuman and is also apart of his team. I wonder if see inherited her father flamboyant style or is the total opposite of him. I wonder if we ever get to see her and if so when do we get to fuck her?
im willing to bet my left nut that his daughter is just a clone in a dress

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
MC has always killed his opponent in his third fight with them. Is it the fate that's awaiting Deryl?
That's not really true. The MC only fought Jake twice. The same goes for Klaus. If we laid it all out there, the MC usually gets to kill them on his 2nd fight with them. Deryl got lucky and reached the 3rd fight. :KEK:

For Danica, it was just the mob hideout. It wasn't really a fight when he got captured and he slaughtered her if you took it there.

So that's 1 fight

For Klaus, it was their street fight and then their final fight at his house. He didn't get a chance to fight Klaus when they were at the MC's house.

That's 2 fights unless you separate their last fight between Pre Evolution and Post Evolution.

With Jake, he fought him in the prison and then at Dexter's office.

Only 2 times again

Valravn, he got stalemated. Before Valravn started to get serious, the 2nd appeared and interrupted their fight. We know how their 2nd fight went.

So 2 times

So basically, only Deryl really made it to the 3rd fight. Everyone else either got killed on the 2nd or lost the fight(Kenny).

im willing to bet my left nut that his daughter is just a clone in a dress
Either that or he was really able to create a single unique female clone via the effect of corruption. While we don't exactly know what Nyx was referring to, she did say Lucius was happy with what corruption did for him, power wise.

Though, the problem would be that he said he controls all of his clones and their actions. If his "daughter" was a female clone then that man has to be roleplaying his ass off. Or, you know, she can just be a regular human like others have said. We never got Lucius age or when he was infected though. We know Nyx is 82 and Malik is 86(?). He could be in his late 70s or early to late 80s.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
That's not really true. The MC only fought Jake twice. The same goes for Klaus. If we laid it all out there, the MC usually gets to kill them on his 2nd fight with them. Deryl got lucky and reached the 3rd fight. :KEK:

For Danica, it was just the mob hideout. It wasn't really a fight when he got captured and he slaughtered her if you took it there.

So that's 1 fight

For Klaus, it was their street fight and then their final fight at his house. He didn't get a chance to fight Klaus when they were at the MC's house.

That's 2 fights unless you separate their last fight between Pre Evolution and Post Evolution.

With Jake, he fought him in the prison and then at Dexter's office.

Only 2 times again

Valravn, he got stalemated. Before Valravn started to get serious, the 2nd appeared and interrupted their fight. We know how their 2nd fight went.

So 2 times

So basically, only Deryl really made it to the 3rd fight. Everyone else either got killed on the 2nd or lost the fight(Kenny).

Either that or he was really able to create a single unique female clone via the effect of corruption. While we don't exactly know what Nyx was referring to, she did say Lucius was happy with what corruption did for him, power wise.

Though, the problem would be that he said he controls all of his clones and their actions. If his "daughter" was a female clone then that man has to be roleplaying his ass off. Or, you know, she can just be a regular human like others have said. We never got Lucius age or when he was infected though. We know Nyx is 82 and Malik is 86(?). He could be in his late 70s or early to late 80s.
The roleplaying thing gave me the most boinked idea. Imagine if MC meets his granddaughter and they hit it off and 'she' becomes a dating option after a bit of time Lucius does a big reveal (preferably during sex) that:
"You thought you were fucking a woman MC...but it was me LUCIUS!" and just scampers away into the night limping from MC's giga dick fades into bad end.

Would be a great long con.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
The roleplaying thing gave me the most boinked idea. Imagine if MC meets his granddaughter and they hit it off and 'she' becomes a dating option after a bit of time Lucius does a big reveal (preferably during sex) that:
"You thought you were fucking a woman MC...but it was me LUCIUS!" and just scampers away into the night limping from MC's giga dick fades into bad end.

Would be a great long con.
Is that a JoJo reference XD. Lets be honest everyone here would clap lucius cheeks for different reasons mostly ocd can have all gallery without doing dumb shit or the use of an unlocker lol.

Last edited:

alkeera

May 1, 2018
Actually going back to Lucius, we know that he was apart of the founding of H.E.R.O so that mean that is at least 70 years old and the fact that he has a daughter tell me that he had his daughter before he became a superhuman. So that mean either A his daughter is like old like in her mid to late 50 or early 60 or his daughter is also a superhuman and is also apart of his team. I wonder if see inherited her father flamboyant style or is the total opposite of him. I wonder if we ever get to see her and if so when do we get to fuck her?
Or maybe she is simply adopted.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: King_In_Yellow

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
You are right.
Maybe she is adopted, underage and he is gangbanging her.
This right here is why our blessed Lord Steve Harvey left us. It isn't too late brothers and sisters! Get a purple suit, shave your head bald, and a mustache and repent whatever the hell that is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
What is this Star Wars?
Sure as hell i hope it's not that thing died when the prequels came out. Buttttttttttt superhuman origins does not sound that bad if we get to see malik and the squad during the war i mean sure would like to see lucius being a pain in the ass and the others doing their best not to strangle him to death XD

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes