necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Brah . Here is so fucking hot that i don't dare to step outside.are we in summer already or just climate change? we Need the wind dude even if he is a huge dingus XD

alkeera

May 1, 2018
Brah . Here is so fucking hot that i don't dare to step outside.are we in summer already or just climate change? we Need the wind dude even if he is a huge dingus XD
Where i am we got -3C and snow last week. This week it's already 20C and rising. Temperature spikes are crazy each autumn and spring. Winter is -25 to -35 and summer is 25 to 35.

But anyway, how many council members and candidates do we know? I am still replaying the game and this shit seems highly important. Xanthe, Miliken, Langdon(?), Jeff(?), Dietz(?). Should be two more.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Where i am we got -3C and snow last week. This week it's already 20C and rising. Temperature spikes are crazy each autumn and spring. Winter is -25 to -35 and summer is 25 to 35.

But anyway, how many council members and candidates do we know? I am still replaying the game and this shit seems highly important. Xanthe, Miliken, Langdon(?), Jeff(?), Dietz(?). Should be two more.
Wut i believed there was two tables and that Bramon was playing both sides. I can't play i'm helping with my friend wedding T-T and by helping i mean bachelor party gotta get hammered and see some cheeks on a thong let's fucking go XD

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Dunno if Xanthe and Miliken are on the council, they're HERO board members and the team captains 5 of them makes 7. Langdon, Dietz, Kenny's father are on the council for sure and Langdon more or less is head of S.I.N. Jeff (the inspector) wanted a seat on the council but disappeared, could be because it was his endgoal...

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Wut i believed there was two tables and that Bramon was playing both sides.
Bramon infected Klaus Dietz, the information was Xanthe and Dietz senior were old trade partners or something like that.
But if he's playing both sides remains to be seen, Deus must have foreseen Klaus' battle with MC so Bramon could very well be in on the non intervention plan Deus has. (they need him to evolve to solve some mess) Or Bramon just has his own goal, at that point neither Klaus nor MC were threats anyway and he got a chance to test that low quality serum on Klaus...
No matter who won he would have collected the dead for sampling... From his perspective it's just another experiment...

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Bramon infected Klaus Dietz, the information was Xanthe and Dietz senior were old trade partners or something like that.
But if he's playing both sides remains to be seen, Deus must have foreseen Klaus' battle with MC so Bramon could very well be in on the non intervention plan Deus has. (they need him to evolve to solve some mess) Or Bramon just has his own goal, at that point neither Klaus nor MC were threats anyway and he got a chance to test that low quality serum on Klaus...
No matter who won he would have collected the dead for sampling... From his perspective it's just another experiment...
Man the old fuck has to go i mean for being an ass not so that we can eat his tasty brain mother knows MC could use more Gray matter XD

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Hmm while I was replaying the game an idea came to my mind, what if the MC devoured the original Deryl, could he gain some sort of power from him like his creation? (Although kinda similar to MC's ability Idk if it's compatible with him)

I also wonder why the MC hasn't thought about using porcupines quills in his armor those would be amazing for defense even more so if he applies venom to the quills and even has offensive capability if he can launch said quills out of his body to hit whomever.

Something I also thought about is if the MC can also absorb plant DNA since so far he has exclusively gone after animals (imagine what he could do with some of the deadliest plants and while a regular one is not harmful to humans I can't get the idea of him using a gigantic venus flytrap against someone and melting them)

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Hmm while I was replaying the game an idea came to my mind, what if the MC devoured the original Deryl, could he gain some sort of power from him like his creation? (Although kinda similar to MC's ability Idk if it's compatible with him)

I also wonder why the MC hasn't thought about using porcupines quills in his armor those would be amazing for defense even more so if he applies venom to the quills and even has offensive capability if he can launch said quills out of his body to hit whomever.

I wonder if the MC can also absorb plant DNA since so far he has exclusively gone after animals (Imagine what he could do with some of the deadliest plants and while not harmful to humans I can't get the idea of him using a gigantic Venus Flytrap against someone)
Needs more Gray matter remember he likes to do a thing called not thinking and i mean he loves to do it XD

Reactions: ItzSyther

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
MC - But mom, I'm building a harem!

Open your mind and include the monsters in your harem :KEK: crow boi > both twins anyway

I dont know about any story/lore reasons but I doubt it would work because Deryl is naturally inquisitive/scientific while MC is pretty lazy and cares less about the mechanics of how things work. Other than him going after various animals at the start most of his "training" has just been fighting and growing from whatever situations arise (that is until recently when Xanthe mentions getting MC new stuff to use)

Last edited:
Reactions: ItzSyther

xhib

Feb 1, 2019
Or Bramon just has his own goal, at that point neither Klaus nor MC were threats anyway and he got a chance to test that low quality serum on Klaus...
I don't think Xanthe tested a low quality serum on Klaus. I know Nico called it defective, but underestimating people is a bad habit of hers. Xanthe seems the most concerned about the Monster Crisis. Why would he give a fight between Level 1s his personal attention if there wasn't something important going on?

The serum that forced an evolution in Clark, Alexis and Ella was bright pink. The serum Klaus consumed was deep red and--according to him--it induced "temporary monsterfication." Considering the pills are colour-coded, I wouldn't be surprised if the serums are too.

Klaus found that out the hard way that the red serum isn't as potent as a true evolution, but that doesn't mean it doesn't have its uses. If HERO's Level 5s can access a kind of controlled Monster Mode in a syringe, it'd be a massive ace up their sleeve or a nuclear option for a desperate situation. Monsterfying a Level 5 even temporarily sounds...risky. Sadly for Xanthe, Klaus died before he got to see what happens when the serum wears off. Fortunately, the MC turned out to be much more useful.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Gonna drop this and go i'm Barely awake
Weirldworld's last post on patreon was 5 days ago, in that post he said it would be about a week before release next update.
Meaning that would be on next sunday... Could be sooner, could be later but it will happen one of these days. ;)

Reactions: X-Topic
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes