alkeera

May 1, 2018
While we wait for the update, I just realize a most curious thing about the MC.
His Poison/Venom, and the ending of him revealing it to Ella or fighting Ella with it.
Imagine that, at level 1.
Remember the limitation of removing clothing and it disappearing?
The most curious thing about the MC is that he always sleeps fully clothed. In the same time he also is completely naked cause clothes are part of his body.

X-Topic

Dec 9, 2020
Ladies and Gentlemen have we considered a potential weapon for the MC being cum? Imagine him launching it a high speeds to defeat foes....or even drowning enemies in his sterile baby batter, perhaps mixing it with venom as well.

Sorry I'm fiending for this update...
Wel...if our MC start using his cum as a weapon i will rename him to Takamura from Hajime No Ippo...:p

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
Where is this damned update? Jesus Christ, I was hoping that this weekend would arrive, but Saturday is already ending and there is no sign of the update! Ah, I wish I hadn't read that message about the game's update this week! :rolleyes::cautious:

jthunderk89

Dec 24, 2020
You mean the poison should liquify and vaporise/disappear too? Well, Deryl does tests on his blood, that doesn't disappear either, yet his sperm does.. so uhm.. yeah, i dunno why lol..
He had said his cum would disappear quickly if out in the open, I'm assuming that's true for blood and stuff too
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Doom Marine

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
MC.jpg
Hahahahahahahah i am so drunk not gonna undress just hit the sack the dog can fuck his tuxx all it want the Lady is sleep or pass out sleeping i tuckered her on the bed just remember the blueballing you have heheheheheh byeeeee

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
He had said his cum would disappear quickly if out in the open, I'm assuming that's true for blood and stuff too
Quite an interesting debate. :)
Technically, this probably means that MC is incapable of impregnating someone.

Since all parts of his body quickly disappear when they are not in contact with the core (usually) in his head, and all fluids, including semen, are de facto a creation of his body, so even if he made sperm fertile, they would still disappear from all potentially fertilized eggs.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
if the game wont come out today then surely tomorrow. the day of mothers
On god, if we can't fuck Mommy 4th on Mother's Day, I can already see DrakoGhoul rioting. Which makes me wonder if Lady Shadow ever had pups, cause if so, we gotta fuck 'er too, for the culture, of course! (yes that Granny dog poontang still got me acting up)

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
On god, if we can't fuck Mommy 4th on Mother's Day, I can already see DrakoGhoul rioting. Which makes me wonder if Lady Shadow ever had pups, cause if so, we gotta fuck 'er too, for the culture, of course! (yes that Granny dog poontang still got me acting up)
if that happens fuck Mommy 4th on Mother's Day
DrakoGhoul reaction
WW planned it all for the best Monster Mommy ever. We have to show the 4th our loyalty, love and appreciation. Every last gallon of it.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Seems MC's blood can be in the open long enough to do various test on it, explode into a fleshlump and Deryl never making the conclusion it dissolved at any point... The only explanation i can think off is the isolated bloodcells are all that is necessary to survive in some way, like MC cutting off his head or being cut in half by Klaus or Valravn works... (Although with Valravn he mostly simply reconnected the split parts again) Ella states she only needs a miniscule part to stay alive later in the story..

Reactions: EndlessNights
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes