necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I feel like this is becoming a pattern. Every time i wait and hope that the come out on the day that I am waiting to come out, but sadly every time that happen I am crush with non-existence of an update. So once again I will now move my esteemed release date to Wednesday May 17 as that will be about 10 days from now. Pls let the update come out by then the waiting is killing me:cry:
MC.jpg
Heheheheheheheh T-T

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Technically, this probably means that MC is incapable of impregnating someone.
During the last little outing with Alice, he and her talk about how Superhumans become sterile, if memory serves. So unless the MC can overcome that with his power, he can't impregnate anyone even without taking his disappearing stuff into consideration.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
During the last little outing with Alice, he and her talk about how Superhumans become sterile, if memory serves. So unless the MC can overcome that with his power, he can't impregnate anyone even without taking his disappearing stuff into consideration.
With the exception of monsters for some reason. Not sure how that works but then again might be a different process of impregnation regarding them compared to a human or other animal on earth.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
With the exception of monsters for some reason. Not sure how that works but then again might be a different process of impregnation regarding them compared to a human or other animal on earth.
That's probably on the monster part rather than the superhumans, honestly.

Reactions: ItzSyther

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Certainly, all Superhumans are sterile in their basic form.
Or, more accurately, "Their superior genes are not compatible with the backward human race."
( If you remember the dialogue where Deryl was taking your blood and commenting on your genes.)

But given the fact that MC is a shapeshifter, he should technically be able to downgrade his sperm to human level.
It wouldn't prevent his sperm from evaporating as a separate part of his body, but it would almost certainly be fertile.
At least for a few minutes... :)

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Certainly, all Superhumans are sterile in their basic form.
Or, more accurately, "Their superior genes are not compatible with the backward human race."
( If you remember the dialogue where Deryl was taking your blood and commenting on your genes.)

But given the fact that MC is a shapeshifter, he should technically be able to downgrade his sperm to human level.
It wouldn't prevent his sperm from evaporating as a separate part of his body, but it would almost certainly be fertile.
At least for a few minutes... :)
Yeah now the real question is how it would work with other Superhumans. The reason they are probably sterile is because Superhumans change on the GENETIC level, and differently too depending on your power.

I'm sure the MC's ability is on another level of what the fuck when it comes to learning about it. But the other Superhumans are also unique in how they are made up.

Take Bernhardt for instance; his body has to be capable of not only generating wind, but BECOMING it (for whatever period of time) in a matter of milliseconds. But then you have say someone like Deus: where (as far as we know) he only has the main ability of future sight, his brain is probably on ANOTHER LEVEL to translate all of that information as if it was blinking, but the rest of his body is probably just that of an enhanced human.

Mixing those 2 would on a chemical level just wouldn't work, as they both do VERY different things, goes much further than just being a Superhuman vs Human incompatibility. But I'm not an expert in this field I just feel like that's common sense, about as much as to why it doesn't make sense for humans to be able to procreate with animals, or animals with other species.

I actually respect this unique outlook on fertile with power based individuals, it's something you don't see in a lot of superpower related shows or comics/lore. I always thought it was dumb that people like Starfire (a literal alien) or Spiderman, Superman, fuck even Trygone being able to just, pop a baby out despite the fact that they are clearly different to each other in SO many different ways; was "odd" as a friendly way to put it.

Last edited:

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Yeah now the real question is how it would work with other Superhumans. The reason they are probably sterile is because Superhumans change on the GENETIC level, and differently too depending on your power.

I'm sure the MC's ability is on another level of what the fuck when it comes to learning about it. But the other Superhumans are also unique in how they are made up.
I have a similar opinion.

Even if they were created by the same type of monster, individual Superhumans are very different on a genetic level.
While MC can mimic a lot of things, my opinion is that cells can only hold a limited amount of energy.
You can't just cram two completely different abilities into one cell.

This is also the reason for the MC not having the strength of every superhuman and every monster he has ever touched. Could such a thing be learned at higher levels of evolution? Maybe. It's possible that he could learn to mimic weaker versions of some other Superhumans' abilities. But I don't believe he could handle it as well as the original user.

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
I'd murder to have Jujunaught and WW collaborate on a game... Oh yeah there's the update too, should knock myself out for a week.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes