nsfwdemanded

Nov 22, 2020
Since WW apparently works on aussie time if the update is released today its most likely to be late tonight but its more likely to be somewhere monday/tuesday looking at earlier releases.

In other words stop sitting at your screen hitting f5 like if you had one last wank in your life.
FUCK

The Specter

Jan 27, 2023
Since WW apparently works on aussie time if the update is released today its most likely to be late tonight but its more likely to be somewhere monday/tuesday looking at earlier releases.

In other words stop sitting at your screen hitting f5 like if you had one last wank in your life.
guess ill just hibernate through the day again

Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
MC.jpg
Heheheheheehh i don't care i'm high on Energy drinks not gonna let the Hangover catch me; when you are Ready W.W i think we should see another games :mad: you sticktease is not funny.

Reactions: Doom Marine

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
You know, thinking about it. Nyx actually does give off some real Mommy energy. She is 82 so it shouldn't be too surprising that she has mature vibes. If she left her mark on the MC like I think she did, she might actually be my new superhuman mommy and instantly move to my top 5.

Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019
All this talk about mommy and mommy energy and yet no one talking about that secretary who is an actual mom and yet no one wants to fuck her. Well In that case I volunteer as sacrifice to fuck the secretary. (Also amber and Liz mom as well. We already got the daughters why not mother as well. While I’m at it let add Emily mom as well we might not have seen her yet but judging from how Emily she got to be hot too and if not well we can fix that:sneaky:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Meh, Lucy(the secretary) didn't do it for me, personally. Amber and Liz's Mom is definitely fuckable though.

There's actually not that many mothers in game :KEK:. It's like the opposite of Incest games where all of the dad's are dead, gone, or incompetent. Tiffany and Claudia mom is dead. Amber and Liz's mom is a bitch. Alice mom ran away. We already know Ella, MC and Deryl moms are all dead. Michael, Jake, Mia, Emily and Christie moms are still alive but they're pretty irrelevant.

So yeah, when you look at them all, you should come to the obvious conclusion that Mommy 4th is the best mother in game. Totally not biased or anything. :Kappa:

Last edited:

Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019
We can change that REAL quick if Dr. Xanthestein could figure out how Superhuman sperm works :sneaky:

Edit: Does Bernhardt remind anyone of a carbon copy of Omni-Man or is it just me? :ROFLMAO:
I mean sightly. they have that superior and godly view point where they see humans as bug where "their race so take over rule" or something like that. With about the same lifespan on the the surface level they do give off similar vibe and the both have sick mustache. Damn it now I cant unhear Bernhardt with J.K. Simmons voice again. Look what you done:mad:

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
All this talk about mommy and mommy energy and yet no one talking about that secretary who is an actual mom and yet no one wants to fuck her.
She doesn't have that thicc mommy body though, with big titties and an even bigger ass and thighs. not saying I wouldn't but she's not high on the list compared to the other chicks in this game. :KEK:

Reactions: Sayajin2205

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
She doesn't have that thicc mommy body though, with big titties and an even bigger ass and thighs. not saying I wouldn't but she's not high on the list compared to the other chicks in this game. :KEK:
I forgot her existence but lookin at 'er again...I think the MC can work his magic and give her allllll the right upgrades to put her at the top of nearly everyone's list.

masonwile

Dec 2, 2019
The, "muh update?" clutter is getting a bit obnoxious...

All this talk about mommy and mommy energy and yet no one talking about that secretary who is an actual mom and yet no one wants to fuck her.
She's a heavily sexually exploited employee who is too desperate for money for her daughter's sake to complain. My instinct is to throw a blanket over her shoulders, brew her a nice pot of coffee, and gently console her to sleep. Zero sexual interest even if I disregard her appearance.

inb4: Yes, I realize she is an accomplice to Erik's exploitation of other girls. She definitely is accountable, but it's a gray area. And it's fantasy, so I can sympathize with her without feeling guilty about the unseen past victims.

Plus, not really into mosquito bite tits.

It's like the opposite of Incest games
Python:
Dad "*sigh* Your mum had really big boobs you know..."
You "Dude, I don't want to hear that."
scene spydad 1 with dissolve
You "(He's right though, they were huge.)"
Edit: Does Bernhardt remind anyone of a carbon copy of Omni-Man or is it just me? :ROFLMAO:
Eugenicist super"hero" 101. It's a throwback to, well, eugenics; the Nazis would probably be the most (in)famous group, at least for Europeans. Not some character from the noughties, even if that might have been the more direct inspiration.

Last edited:

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
True, I just want the mc to go make everyone into copies of that library chick, she thicc as hell.
I don't think you understand how down bad I am for Lisa...
I really couldn't care less for tits, does nothing for me. Which is why I was scared for how Alice's scenes would go but luckily we got a lot of ass pov out of her.

But LISA I believe has the thiccest underside in the game, so I swear to GOD if we get some upsidedown Emily doggystyle bullshit...

Reactions: bloodaxis

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
I don't think you understand how down bad I am for Lisa...
I really couldn't care less for tits, does nothing for me. Which is why I was scared for how Alice's scenes would go but luckily we got a lot of ass pov out of her.

But LISA I believe has the thiccest underside in the game, so I swear to GOD if we get some upsidedown Emily doggystyle bullshit...
I agree, while I do like big tits a lot as well, thicc asses/wide hips and thighs and to a lesser extent calves are my kryptonite.

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
All this talk about mommy and mommy energy and yet no one talking about that secretary who is an actual mom and yet no one wants to fuck her. Well In that case I volunteer as sacrifice to fuck the secretary.
I do want to fuck Lucy, her body type is a breath of fresh air in this game and I like the idea of giving her financial help in exchange for sex.

Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019
I feel like this is becoming a pattern. Every time i wait and hope that the come out on the day that I am waiting to come out, but sadly every time that happen I am crush with non-existence of an update. So once again I will now move my esteemed release date to Wednesday May 17 as that will be about 10 days from now. Pls let the update come out by then the waiting is killing me:cry:

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes