ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Oh my god, it all makes sense now. I fucking cracked the code!

You see, Emily's dog, the original, got too close to the real truth, the true truth, if you will. Somewhere towards the end of our interactions with Emily, the original Shadow gave us a finger, this finger leading us to the true truth, and she knew someone was hunting her; she just didn't know who. So she trusted the finger of the true truth to the MC, and somewhere around that time Ella took her out in the woods like old yeller and then took Shadow's place.

But you see, there's far more to this thing; I shall refer to the "Replaced Shadow" theory. You see, Ella forgot to cover up her tracks, and Detective Syther, most loyal of the fairest and most beautiful maiden... Lady Shadow discovered a lead. The shopkeep...think about it. At no point do we see Ella, Shadow, and the Shopkeep at the same time.

You see, the Shopkeep was just an archeologist and discovered all sorts of monster trinkets, which led Ella to him, so she killed him and took his place. Why? Because he was getting closer—too close—to the true truth.

What is the true truth? Simple, it's the gate way to the hollow earth; that's where all of the numbered beings are. Once you gain all the fingers, you can unlock the gate way and then gain access to Shadow's feet pictures. I shall look further into this; I feel like we are onto something here!

necromater

Aug 21, 2018

You see, Emily's dog, the original, got too close to the real truth, the true truth, if you will. Somewhere towards the end of our interactions with Emily, the original Shadow gave us a finger, this finger leading us to the true truth, and she knew someone was hunting her; she just didn't know who. So she trusted the finger of the true truth to the MC, and somewhere around that time Ella took her out in the woods like old yeller and then took Shadow's place.

But you see, there's far more to this thing; I shall refer to the "Replaced Shadow" theory. You see, Ella forgot to cover up her tracks, and Detective Syther, most loyal of the fairest and most beautiful maiden... Lady Shadow discovered a lead. The shopkeep...think about it. At no point do we see Ella, Shadow, and the Shopkeep at the same time.

You see, the Shopkeep was just an archeologist and discovered all sorts of monster trinkets, which led Ella to him, so she killed him and took his place. Why? Because he was getting closer—too close—to the true truth.

What is the true truth? Simple, it's the gate way to the hollow earth; that's where all of the numbered beings are. Once you gain all the fingers, you can unlock the gate way and then gain access to Shadow's feet pictures. I shall look further into this; I feel like we are onto something here!
dude what are you smoking? no i mean really tell me just... to know XD

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
dude what are you smoking? no i mean really tell me just... to know XD
I see you are a detractor of the true truth. My mind is open to the true truth necro, I wandered into the mists, saw the 90 titty goblin, and fought against the dumpy trio. Accept the truth Necro and your mind shall be set free.

• Haha
Reactions: Katsuki45

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I see you are a detractor of the true truth. My mind is open to the true truth necro, I wandered into the mists, saw the 90 titty goblin, and fought against the dumpy trio. Accept the truth Necro and your mind shall be set free.
really a mental breakdown....... well just remember do not use tin foil in the microwave

• Haha
Reactions: PerpetuallyAmiss

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
really a mental breakdown....... well just remember do not use tin foil in the microwave
My mentality is strong. I shall grip my copy of the Boku no Pico visual novel tightly and pray for your salvation. Lady Shadow shall protect ye if only you opened your mind...remember do not poke the 90 titty goblin on your way to enlightenment...

Jul 28, 2017

It's good to know I'm not the only one who went crazy.
Because of the update that hasn't come out yet
1613674906944.jpg

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
My mentality is strong. I shall grip my copy of the Boku no Pico visual novel tightly and pray for your salvation. Lady Shadow shall protect ye if only you opened your mind...remember do not poke the 90 titty goblin on your way to enlightenment...
jokes on you i love big titty goblins like the ones in seed of chaos, c.o.c,the succugob on c.o.c 2, goblinlayer and so on XD

Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I am perfectly sane. I am just attuned to the higher planes of existence now. The evidence is right in front of us brothers and sisters we just need to take off these shackles and we shall be set free...all it takes is 28-ish hours of no sleep.

Trust Papa Syther, once you go through the mist and meet the 90 titty goblin the answers we all seek shall be there. Like why is our hidden power locked inside our rectums? Why is Colonel Sanders so beautiful? And the many mysteries that lurk in this wonderful game.

Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019
I swear to all that is holy and monstrosity that resigned in this plane of existence. If the next “update” is just “ lol sorry the game is releasing next week” I will riot I will start a one man rebellion with all of the worst shmenta that I can muster until there is nothing left but a pile of sticky goo and not the good kind:devilish::devilish::devilish:

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes