ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
The ancient boar of the 9 isles, just beyond the mists of wander and between the 90 titty goblin has said unto me that the update shall come but alas I was awoken by a bloody fat cat before I could hear the rest of it's wise words but I assure ye it's totally Soon™ or so says my sleep deprived hallucinations.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
The ancient boar of the 9 isles, just beyond the mists of wander and between the 90 titty goblin has said unto me that the update shall come but alas I was awoken by a bloody fat cat before I could hear the rest of it's wise words but I assure ye it's totally Soon™ or so says my sleep deprived hallucinations.
Man i think you should not smoke pubic hair anymore pot is a better option and no the lawn Grass is not pot. I do not like cats but for some reason they like me fuck them always biting me i am not a pastry.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Man i think you should not smoke pubic hair anymore pot is a better option and no the lawn Grass is not pot. I do not like cats but for some reason they like me fuck them always biting me i am not a pastry.
Cats are pretty cool at least towards me. I'll also have you know that Papa Syther does not consume the devil's underground nor lettuce! Smoking pubic hair does sound like somethin I'd try if I got really drunk tho tbh.

EndlessNights

Jun 18, 2022
I feel like I'm a lot mellower about the update (even though it's going to be absolutely awesome) than a lot of you because I've started wearing the helmet every night and have honestly never slept better as a result. It's actually way more comfortable than you'd expect: memory foam FTW. Yeah, it's still annoying to have weird creatures shout symbols at me in my sleep, but it beats actually having to listen to what those freaks have to say.

The one weird thing that's happened is that I evidently made some dude named Xanthe the sole beneficiary of my estate. I have no memory of doing this, but the documents certainly seem to be legit. This really doesn't seem like something I'd do and I keep meaning to change it back, but I always seem to forget for some reason... I'm just going to make LegalZoom my browser start page and hope tomorrow will be different.

Well, it's time to put on the comfy helmet and go to bed!

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I can't sleep I'm on the emergency room my wife is treating a dumb fuck who got Stung by several bees. Marry her she is a doctor they said its free healthcare they said she will go yandere mode if you try to bail they didn't said but we all knew. Fuckkkkkkkk i hate hospitals fucking bees and fucking dumb people call the firemen or if you want to go yolo smoke them or burn them. Or of you have a garden hobby plant a lot of mint not Catmint unless you wanna run a cat crackhouse

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I feel like I'm a lot mellower about the update (even though it's going to be absolutely awesome) than a lot of you because I've started wearing the helmet every night and have honestly never slept better as a result. It's actually way more comfortable than you'd expect: memory foam FTW. Yeah, it's still annoying to have weird creatures shout symbols at me in my sleep, but it beats actually having to listen to what those freaks have to say.

The one weird thing that's happened is that I evidently made some dude named Xanthe the sole beneficiary of my estate. I have no memory of doing this, but the documents certainly seem to be legit. This really doesn't seem like something I'd do and I keep meaning to change it back, but I always seem to forget for some reason... I'm just going to make LegalZoom my browser start page and hope tomorrow will be different.

Well, it's time to put on the comfy helmet and go to bed!
I recommend going to the Cyclops den, they should be able to help with the estate thing. I accidentally wandered there during my 5th enlightenment and they were awfully friendly...just don't let them try to take off your pants those fucking cyclops are hung like a tree I swear barely got away fucking CoC style. Unlike you, I forgo-ed the helmet as helmets or hats often do not fit me but it's nice to hear they have memory foam!

I recommend staying out of the sinner's pitt though it's somewhere nearby the Cyclops den but I can't seem to find it anymore...I swear I heard a man scream "YES MOMMY MOREEEEE" coming from that place I can only presume it to be DrakoGhoul

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I recommend going to the Cyclops den, they should be able to help with the estate thing. I accidentally wandered there during my 5th enlightenment and they were awfully friendly...just don't let them try to take off your pants those fucking cyclops are hung like a tree I swear barely got away fucking CoC style. Unlike you, I forgo-ed the helmet as helmets or hats often do not fit me but it's nice to hear they have memory foam!

I recommend staying out of the sinner's pitt though it's somewhere nearby the Cyclops den but I can't seem to find it anymore...I swear I heard a man scream "YES MOMMY MOREEEEE" coming from that place I can only presume it to be DrakoGhoul
Yep that sounds like Drako

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
Has Superhuman ever been delayed before? I remember that it usually dropped a release every two months, but I've never followed it as much as I did it during this release.

I don't really blame WW for the late release. An update with over 1000 CGs is a mega update in comparison with the usual ones. So hyped!

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Has Superhuman ever been delayed before? I remember that it usually dropped a release every two months, but I've never followed it as much as I did it during this release.

I don't really blame WW for the late release. An update with over 1000 CGs is a mega update in comparison with the usual ones. So hyped!
I been following this game since it first came out and I do recall the game taking a bit longer once or twice but nothin too long.

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
Yo when the updates releases, will I be able to continue from my saves on 0.94 or will I have to start over?
Rest assured, you can continue where you left off in version 0.94. I've been playing this game since the beginning and I've never had to start from scratch because of the game update, in that weirdworld is phenomenal as a dev, keeping your game always with clean code.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes