nsfwdemanded

Nov 22, 2020
You know what... I can't even post it because it would really be unfair, I will wait for the public release to talk about it. But holy shit the new visuals for *you know who I'm talking about if you've played it* is fucking amazing. HOLY FUCK

Last edited:
Reactions: EndlessNights

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
You know what... I can't even post it because it would really be unfair, I will wait for the public release to talk about it. But holy shit the new visual for *you know who I'm talking about if you've played it* is fucking amazing. HOLY FUCK
Not sure who you're talking about since there's a couple that I saw where I went "damn this is an improvement". Send me a pm or something. :KEK:

Also this update was pretty fucking good, just now finished it. Can't wait for the new speculation that's likely to sprout from it.

openup212

Jul 23, 2020
How about Zahra's mark? Should I let Xanthe destroy it or should i do it myself? (without much spoilers pls.)

nsfwdemanded

Nov 22, 2020
Not sure who you're talking about since there's a couple that I saw where I went "damn this is an improvement". Send me a pm or something. :KEK:

Also this update was pretty fucking good, just now finished it. Can't wait for the new speculation that's likely to sprout from it.
What I'm talking about has one option for fast, a light armour if you will. One for strength, a heavy armour. And one in between those two. You know, after the bazing-zing.

Reactions: bloodaxis

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
Lots of new lore drops.
I want to see the theorycraft.
I'm going to love seeing people play through the ending, where we pretty much get a confirmation of something that's been debated about, quite recently even.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes