Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Since so many seem to be asking for a save. Here is my persistent file, should unlock the gallery. Or if you prefer, a tiny mod that unlocks the gallery. Chose the option you prefer.

Save: Updated for version 0.94.

Gallery Unlock: Updated for 0.95. Should work for future versions (unless the gallery is overhauled).
Just tried the game but it seems your Gallery Mod conflicts with the game itself since it dosent allow you to save during a game. And once you try doing it, it kicks you back to the menu back without being able to go back.

Zeanrith

Mar 23, 2019
Just tried the game but it seems your Gallery Mod conflicts with the game itself since it dosent allow you to save during a game. And once you try doing it, it kicks you back to the menu back without being able to go back.
My mod doesn't modify any of that. Are you trying to save after starting a replay? There is code to stop saving if you are in one, added by the dev.

jvargo16

Jun 8, 2018
Hello, sorry to bother everyone but I have a question if anyone is willing to answer. Does anyone know if there is an actual futa character in the game to romance? Or a girl who can turn into a futa? The last time I played this the only one who can turn into a futa is the MC and I was wondering if that's changed. I would appreciate it if anyone is willing to answer.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Hello, sorry to bother everyone but I have a question if anyone is willing to answer. Does anyone know if there is an actual futa character in the game to romance? Or a girl who can turn into a futa? The last time I played this the only one who can turn into a futa is the MC and I was wondering if that's changed. I would appreciate it if anyone is willing to answer.
the mc is the only futa in the game as far as i remember, there is a trap though if thats to your liking

Zerkios

Nov 3, 2022
I dont think it counts but at some point there is a trap

Ressxd

May 28, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.94 + Gallery unlock by Zeanrith

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 497 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I dont know if its only me, but i downloaded it from pixeldrain, and when i tried to install it, the built in virus scanner said it has a trojan virus. I downloaded your ports before, and I havent had any problems like this before but i didnt install it obviously, just saying this because i dont know whether its my phone acting up or something.

Edit: Downloaded from Mega, and same thing. Fair warning for those who might be downloading, i'd hold off for a bit, because you never know.

Last edited:

Alcatraz1964

Jun 8, 2019
I think the game has a mistake
since you can only save Laurie if you go to the right and try to overcome her power, but if you go to the left and you have the monster's eye, you can ask for 2 rewards and if you ask for strength and power, you will get many than with the other and even so you can't save laurie

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
Spoiler help

The monster woman Aglepci sor something if you have sex with her she gives you one to choose between many options.
I chose strength but I had chosen the eye from magic shopkeeper so she gave me another option. SO I had two options. Can anyone tell me what are the best options?

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes