zandalari

May 4, 2019
What an amazing fucking update. I played it until morning and have to actually sleep, but I think there's a bug with the Deryl fight. Or maybe it's coded that way for a reason, but it seems very odd.

If you go right and get a derylwin point, you can pick the Hesitate option for another point down the line. Otherwise it's a dead end. You can get another point if you don't hesitate, but that point (and the previous one too if you go right AND don't hesitate) get reset to 0 after the talk with the Eye. If it wouldn't get reset, we could save Laurie and go meet the sexy monster lady. The fact that you get a point for not hesitating and then get it immediately taken away makes it seem more like a bug than anything though.

Aristarkhos

Jun 23, 2017
What an amazing fucking update. I played it until morning and have to actually sleep, but I think there's a bug with the Deryl fight. Or maybe it's coded that way for a reason, but it seems very odd.

If you go right and get a derylwin point, you can pick the Hesitate option for another point down the line. Otherwise it's a dead end. You can get another point if you don't hesitate, but that point (and the previous one too if you go right AND don't hesitate) get reset to 0 after the talk with the Eye. If it wouldn't get reset, we could save Laurie and go meet the sexy monster lady. The fact that you get a point for not hesitating and then get it immediately taken away makes it seem more like a bug than anything though.
That point for not hesitating is necessary to survive there if you didn't take the right path and fight the Wepwawet.
The set to zero is so that you require the Hesitate point to get a perfect score.

Lorddarcian

Aug 9, 2021
So i loved this update, however i am sadden to know i have to start all over because i fked up and laurie got killed, and i saved past it thinking well deryl will philosipher stone her back, nope. anyone got a link for a walkthrough that would be comprehensive enough to not lock you out of things but also lets you know when to train etc?

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I find myself wanting most of this games characters to die, almost everyone is a shithead. lmao
A lot of characters are shitheads for sure or have ulterior motives for whatever fuckery they have going on but a good portion of characters are pretty awesome (Mia, Michael, Laurie, Emily, Claudia, and MC's friends like Daryl, Jordan, etc).

The folks at HERO are a hit or miss for me. A few come off as assholes (Nico) or just neutral like (Xanthe) while others very awesome (Malik or Laurie for example).

But honestly it's better at HERO than Ella's camp who most of her forces are standoffish or just outright hostile (Fuck you Cole).

This update also was a bit of a bummer in one regard for me at least:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Manga-fan

Jul 2, 2018
So this has been bugging me for a long time. I really love this one song in the game and can't seem to find out who did it, or the song name. If it's custom made for the game, the name of the file would be nice. The lyrics I can remember are:

Walk down the street saying hello to the people I meet, and I'm killing my love underneath the sun. I ain't got no plans just a rusty voice and an empty gas can.

Can anyone help me?

Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
So this has been bugging me for a long time. I really love this one song in the game and can't seem to find out who did it, or the song name. If it's custom made for the game, the name of the file would be nice. The lyrics I can remember are:

Walk down the street saying hello to the people I meet, and I'm killing my love underneath the sun. I ain't got no plans just a rusty voice and an empty gas can.

Can anyone help me?
Something that should help you out is the music index that comes with the game (when you extract it) which lists every song that's in the game with the artist's name as well (it'll be tedious to look through them all but you should be able to find it bro)

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018

Can anyone help me?
Update: Found the song you wanted so you don't gotta go through the tedious-ness of looking throughout the index. The file name is "walk2.mp3" and it's artist is "Teknoaxe"
In the music index it's labeled as "Streetwalk manifesto – walk2"

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
regarding the lauri thing do we know if it's intended behaviour that we can't save her if we go left, after the evolution the derylwin points reset, if they did not we would be able to save her and be a dad, any of the suscribers or discord user got confirmation from WW?
I managed to get it to happen just by changing derylhesitate to 1 after choosing don't hesitate. So it might be that us learning how to deal with the red power from going Right in the beginning is the true deciding factor on if laurie lives or not.

Reactions: masonwile

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
Just finished the update a couple minutes ago, and holy shit.
The new sex scenes were great but they're not even why I really like this update, all the loredumps and confirmations and things happening have me looking forward to future updates a lot, WW's honestly really good at pacing his story.

nsfwdemanded

Nov 22, 2020
I have two things that I wanna "fix" for this update, first one is to be able to win perfectly against Deryl and can choose left (monster mommy) option. Second one is to be able to ask every question to that monster mommy. Because why not, why can't MC have sex with the monster and be a father sometime in the future and save Laurie both?

Reactions: masonwile

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Anyone doing a full corruption run?
I wonder how big your power and skill can be if you devour everything.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I have two things that I wanna "fix" for this update, first one is to be able to win perfectly against Deryl and can choose left (monster mommy) option. Second one is to be able to ask every question to that monster mommy. Because why not, why can't MC have sex with the monster and be a father sometime in the future and save Laurie both?
Valravn gives you the answer to that. ;)

Reactions: Katsuki45

masonwile

Dec 2, 2019
Meh, I like Deryl, but I'm not letting him cuck me (the player, not the MC) out of hot, impregnation sex with a milfylicious monster. So I cheated. And reduced the skill check for the Deryl fight too, while I was at it, 'cuz to hell with it. First time.

And that's all I have to say about this update, despite its size. Honestly, completely dampened my enthusiasm for the entire update. Childish, but eh. Hope we don't have more of these (frankly, bloody-minded) choices in the future.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes