DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Depression and sadness. Fuck, WW is the Goat. I can't even do my other playthroughs with this gloomy vibe I'm feeling. It was the best update ever. So many theories came true and others are still ambiguous. I definitely can't do a post on it now in my current mind state but my wall of unholy text will come in a few days. I'll probably have to do it over multiple posts with the amount of stuff that came from this.

What I can say though is this update hit every single checkmark I was looking forward to. Like, almost everything I wanted to know and see happen, happened. So yeah, this is my favorite update. Now I'm about to go cry in a corner somewhere. Where's Mommy when you need her? I need a big tentacle hug and probably another blowjob. I guess I should call her Grandma 4th now.

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
Spoiler help

The monster woman Aglepci sor something if you have sex with her she gives you one to choose between many options.
I chose strength but I had chosen the eye from magic shopkeeper so she gave me another option. SO I had two options. Can anyone tell me what are the best options?
I did the same with this mommy monster Aglepci, I chose the power and with the eye that the shopkeeper gave me, she gives another reward for her son's eye, for now the best options are being power and skill, the MC's power triples drastically, I remember that I had 80 power and it went up to 113, the only skill that didn't go up much. I was at 30 and it went up to 36. Even so, these two options are being the best for now, I could be wrong too.

I mean, I've tried asking her about, the monsters, about Ella's goal and gods that monsters worship but I haven't seen anything else worth the effort right now. so power and skill are best option!

By the way, there is another thing that is biting me is the eye that the shopkeeper gave, could it be that it only served as a bargaining chip with Aglepci or for something else?!

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
I did the same with this mommy monster Aglepci, I chose the power and with the eye that the shopkeeper gave me, she gives another reward for her son's eye, for now the best options are being power and skill, the MC's power triples drastically, I remember that I had 80 power and it went up to 113, the only skill that didn't go up much. I was at 30 and it went up to 36. Even so, these two options are being the best for now, I could be wrong too.

I mean, I've tried asking her about, the monsters, about Ella's goal and gods that monsters worship but I haven't seen anything else worth the effort right now. so power and skill are best option!

By the way, there is another thing that is biting me is the eye that the shopkeeper gave, could it be that it only served as a bargaining chip with Aglepci or for something else?!
I also chose Power and skill. I also tried out the information but m ost of them seemed incomplete as if she wasn't giving the full information. Damn it information should have been free and Strength or skill should have been a choice and if one ahd that eye they could have gotten both. Now we ahve power and skill but no info to use. Feels bad.

Reactions: Doom Marine

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
I also chose Power and skill. I also tried out the information but m ost of them seemed incomplete as if she wasn't giving the full information. Damn it information should have been free and Strength or skill should have been a choice and if one ahd that eye they could have gotten both. Now we ahve power and skill but no info to use. Feels bad.
Yes, this sucks! all the information she talks about is not complete, especially about Ella, I thought that finally I would have some advantage over her but far from it! what to do now is focus only on power and skill, to help mc reach his third and evolution that the rest of us will figured around on the way!

Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019
so like is it just me or did we or did we not evolve because in the fight with monster Derek it said that we evolve but we didn't get a notification nor did it show on the stat

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
If you perfect the deryl fight, you can prevent it, it requires you going through the right hallway I think (plus having enough skill for the fight and picking the right options)
How to perfect Deryl fight? damn does anyone has created any Gallery unlocker for this game? Apparently any potential interest can die out of nowhere. SO having a gallery unlocker to unlock all scenes would be nice.

myst0501

May 30, 2020
Can laurie's death be prevented? Or it is a fixed event?
go right, hesitate, have >= 28 skill, destroy crystal sword

so like is it just me or did we or did we not evolve because in the fight with monster Derek it said that we evolve but we didn't get a notification nor did it show on the stat
this is a known bug, weird world has said it will be fixed in the public release.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Yes! Love the direction things are going with Liz. It was a nice callback to when that secretary told MC that since he had the power to easily stop Liz from getting fucked then it meant he must've liked it. Also, I was so curious to see what Michael's powers were gonna be and I'm not disappointed. Super cool. Was kind of shocked to the monster? God? Whatever it was that wanted to be reborn was quite understanding and patient when MC refuses its deal.

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
regarding the lauri thing do we know if it's intended behaviour that we can't save her if we go left, after the evolution the derylwin points reset, if they did not we would be able to save her and be a dad, any of the suscribers or discord user got confirmation from WW?

Reactions: PerpetuallyAmiss

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
I dont know if its only me, but i downloaded it from pixeldrain, and when i tried to install it, the built in virus scanner said it has a trojan virus. I downloaded your ports before, and I havent had any problems like this before but i didnt install it obviously, just saying this because i dont know whether its my phone acting up or something.

Edit: Downloaded from Mega, and same thing. Fair warning for those who might be downloading, i'd hold off for a bit, because you never know.
Whatever floats your boat man.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Just got done with the update. Was pretty fucking awesome and now I must ponder all the new information we have gleamed from it.

Reactions: EndlessNights
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes