Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
there is no new ntr scene with liz
There is, so to speak. She gives you the power to choose who's fucking her, effectively pimping her out. Just after that scene where she asks you to do it, and if you chose "yes", she will call you to watch her getting fucked.

But I suppose it depends on if you decided to do nothing when she was drugged out by the old man in the beginning.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
I managed to get it to happen just by changing derylhesitate to 1 after choosing don't hesitate. So it might be that us learning how to deal with the red power from going Right in the beginning is the true deciding factor on if laurie lives or not.
What editor are you using?

Mine only let me find this:
_defaults_set > derylhesitate 1/0 = 1
However, it is permanently set to 1 and will not change regardless of whether I choose Hesitate or Don't hesitate.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
View attachment 1161197

Overview:
The power to shapeshift, to alter your body in any way you see fit, a power forced upon you, an 18-year-old boy, by monsters of unknown origin.
How will you use this power? To seduce? To kill? Or do you simply want to live your life as a college freshman without worry?
Whatever you may choose, it won't be an easy journey. Protect your secret from the humans around you. Uncover the secrets of other superhumans like you. Grow your strength to face the monsters that made you.
Can you do it? Can you survive this monstrous world? And perhaps... enjoy some love and lust along the way?
Have a go and find out.

Weird fetish stuff like trap, ntr, whatever, is optional

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-05-16
Release Date: 2023-05-16
Developer: WeirdWorld - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.95
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Gameplay:

Walkthrough:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac
(v0.94): - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
ANDROID*

Extras:
Gallery Unlock - Walkthrough

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2389861 View attachment 2215655 View attachment 1948598 View attachment 2392382 View attachment 2215656 View attachment 1948613 View attachment 2078966 View attachment 1948607 View attachment 2389863 View attachment 2389867 View attachment 1948610 View attachment 2215665 View attachment 1618730 View attachment 1948609 View attachment 2389875 View attachment 1442572 View attachment 1360674 View attachment 1360676
Finally, I have been eagerly waiting for the update

Yuigoto

May 23, 2022
This update was fucking awesome WW really knocked it out the park every fight sequence was done really well Michael and Alice's fight were super awesome it took me a few trys to save Laurie but I think it was worth and deryl and the mc and a nice character moment

zandalari

May 4, 2019
That point for not hesitating is necessary to survive there if you didn't take the right path and fight the Wepwawet.
The set to zero is so that you require the Hesitate point to get a perfect score.
If that was intended then why does not hesitating give a point that gets immediately taken away and affects nothing? You'd think it would just give nothing. If it's a bug, the developer should be made aware. If it's intended, alright. I cheated for it anyway so it doesn't matter to me. If I as a player knew immediately what the red eyes do and MC remembered 20s later without facing the bat earlier, I don't think I should take the penalty for it.

Reactions: PerpetuallyAmiss

masonwile

Dec 2, 2019
  1. Simple patch that allows you to fuck milfylicious monster and save Laurie.
  2. Backup files as necessary.
  3. Delete day99.rpyc in game/scripts/ and replace day99.rpy in the same folder with the given file.
  4. Remember to name this file day99.rpy! Important! (Actually, I have no idea whether this is important, but might as well.)
  5. Start from a save before day99, i.e. before you meet Del in the dimension.
  6. I'm a linux-only guy. Shouldn't be any different on Mac/Windows, but I provide no guarantees.
  7. If you have the eye, you can pick all options once without losing the eye. Dialogue has been tweaked to reflect this. The main reason for this is the fact that you're clearly not supposed to bang the Daemon Whore, thus keeping the eye, so might as well bang her and keep the eye.
  8. Remember, you need at least 28 skill to save Laurie, and I believe maximum attained without skill from Aglaecwif or the right tunnel fight is 27. So make sure to get skill if you don't have the eye. Or cheat more.
  9. WW's code is very... static. If this event is a breakpoint, for some reason, the patch might be downright untenable as the game progresses. Keep that in mind.
  10. ...Yes, calling this a "patch" is egregious. It barely changes a couple of variables and checks. Still, some people might want it.
  11. Yes, I am just that childishly triggered by this "choice." Lemme lone! :cautious:
  12. Report any bugs, obviously.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: King_In_Yellow
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes