Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
can we use this to alter MC's power and skill too?
Yes, you can use it to change absolutely everything :)

It's MUCH better than UnRen console.
It works on all versions of every renpy or rpg maker game.
Easy and intuitive control and you don't need to know any commands because you can see everything in front of you.

Reactions: nsfwdemanded

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Bitch did us a beowulf. doesn't matter had sex XD.this better come back to bite us raven boy said the brat would come to do us a horus XD. Fuck this i'm using renpy save editor justice for crystal knight. Motherfucker this time gonna rip Jared dick off not just break it

Last edited:

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
It seems you need 28 skill to save her, until last update the max was 27, this update you can raise to 30 taking the path to fight the red light monster and choosing to figure out his power.
It's really difficult to save her when you think about it.
There's no option to do that. The red light monster either you choose to fight it with mantis punch, and you die, or you try to overcome its power and win. And that's it. It doesn't raise your skill. The only way to raise it is to ask the S class monster on the left side

Mar 31, 2020
There's no option to do that. The red light monster either you choose to fight it with mantis punch, and you die, or you try to overcome its power and win. And that's it. It doesn't raise your skill. The only way to raise it is to ask the S class monster on the left side
Taken directly from the game's code:

"Try to overcome its power":
jump overcomewep

label overcomewep:
$ power += 5
$ skill += 3

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Well i don't know what to tell you but it seems that it's exactly what happened to me.
Edit: I said "figure out his power" but it's overcome it's power, i had to open the game to remember the words.
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
do i have to redownload the whole thing for the update? its my first time updating a game on here
Yes, you do have to download the whole thing. That's true of the majority of games here.

A few sometimes have an option to download an update-only package that you add to the existing copy you have, but it's rare.

Reactions: EndlessNights

Maevos

May 4, 2019
It seems the game stops increasing your stats after the encounter with the red eye monster. I don't know if there are any stat gains during the battle with Deryl but the evolution and stat gain that you are supposed to get from the battle and training are not reflected in the stats screen because the variables are not updated. I modified them manually using URM but this definitely needs a patch.

Relationship gains are not affected by this bug though.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
It seems the game stops increasing your stats after the encounter with the red eye monster. I don't know if there are any stat gains during the battle with Deryl but the evolution and stat gain that you are supposed to get from the battle and training are not reflected in the stats screen because the variables are not updated. I modified them manually using URM but this definitely needs a patch.

Relationship gains are not affected by this bug though.
It's the same if you don't fight the red light monster and meet Aglaecwif instead, she can raise yours stats (twice if you have the eye) but after that no stat increase from evolution, or anything else really.

Last edited:

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What editor are you using?

Mine only let me find this:
_defaults_set > derylhesitate 1/0 = 1
However, it is permanently set to 1 and will not change regardless of whether I choose Hesitate or Don't hesitate.

Worked for me at least.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
u'allow_underfull' is not a keyword argument or
valid child for the vpgrid statement.
allow_underfull = True

Anyone know what this means and if it can be fixed,happens when I open game with joiplay.

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
Is it possible to understand all of the female monster's words? I couldn't with 25 corruption.
Not yet, apparently we can't understand the language of the monster yet, not even in my corrupt route, with 30 points of corruption, I managed to understand what aglaecwif saying.

Last edited:

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
Hey, I want to ask.
After the whole fight I thought that we reached the 3rd evolution but I cant see it in my stats.

Does everyone have it same or not?

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes