TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
Dang this game just keeps going and I keep putting off playing it. I remember I got killed at the party for not having enough power or something, and that corruption bit me in the ass somehow? I think. Been so long. I also think the game is set up in such a way that you're not supposed to see all character events in one playthrough, right? It encourages replaying? I can dig that, but it annoyed me you just die and need to start over if your stats are too low.

Any routes that are recommended? I dig all the character's designs, so I'm not picky, but I don't remember any specific fetishes in the routes. And do you break anything by save editing your stats? Because some of the early training events unlock some important powers, I seem to remember?
The game has been expanded enough that you can go on all the side routes so you don't have to skip training to see the other things. You should concentrate on training whenever it's possible to make sure you have enough power.
There are mutually exclusive routes as far as going with high or low corruption, choosing to be female or futa on the cheerleader route and whether you go on the ntr route with Liz, so you won't be able to see all of that in one game.

Reactions: kkai

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
I haven't given my take on the Laurie thing yet. I'll give my reaction to it. Not going to spoiler this since this has been discussed without spoilers, heavily. I'll start by saying, I'm "fine" with it. I feel like that should've been more power dependant than skill and less reliant on being perfect for Deryl and the red monster fight in general but it's "fine". That said, Cole has to die, Jared has to die, and Charlie especially has to die now. No excuses, no mercy. I'm killing them all. No silly cucking shit nor redemption. On sight, they die.

You can't fathom the amount of hate I have for them right about now. From the bullshit "I was aiming for MC but oh well, at least I killed a random bitch" by Jared, to the "How did you become normal again Deryl? Come on, we have to go" from Charlie. The fact that she had the nerve to use her powers on Alice and MC to help them get away was enough. Her reasoning for it doesn't matter in the slightest. I didn't hold it against her for the Deryl thing at first but this was too far. I'm going to kill her and if Oscar is somehow still alive, I'm going to kill him too. If his body is still intact, I'm going to mutilate it until it's unrecognizable.

And you know what also pissed me off? The fact that the MC didn't just attack them immediately from underground and snipe Jared before he could even blink. There was nothing preventing him from doing it during that entire conversation with them. Plot armor is a real bitch sometimes but that just makes my desire to kill increase even higher as long as it keeps getting prolonged.

So yeah, I know I can save Laurie if I played differently but I won't. I'm a corrupted MC, so why should I cave and bend over backwards for Deryl to grow competent enough? I can live with Laurie's death but they can't remain alive. That's the price they're going to have to pay for it. My hate is totally justified and there's no way the plot can save any of them in the future. Every last one of them. I don't care if they're kids or innocent people. They all will die for it.

My rant is over. I've been holding that in since it happened. Hence the sadness in my other post. She obviously won't die on my main or skill MC but I started with my corruption main first. I have a few more post coming over the coming days about the monsters and so on but I had to get this one out first. I really did need to vent about it or it was going to stay on my mind. :cry:
Killing Charlie is something a corrupt mc would do on my eyes i mean why bother trying to understand someone elses motivation when "killing to gain more power" is your M.O, it just makes sense.

It seems she believes she needs Ella to find/save her brother so she will do whatever she needs for that goal no matter what, the comment regarding deryl returning from being a monster to me at least seems just surprise, asking him to come along is just her still on board with Ella and even more she speaks so casually like she is talking to a friend, ordering mc and alice to stop is also being team Ella (at least for now), so yeah in terms of people i want dead on this story this is not enough to even enter the list.

Jared is dead meat to me, i'm killing that bastard the first chance i have, Cole will only have a death warrant with his name if the icicle explosion was his doing or until he does some stupid shit, and since he IS GOING TO DO SOME STUPID SHIT VERY SOON, yup also dead.

I was very upset with what happened to Laurie, i even gave up on hot monster breeding sex to save her, but i would rather have hot girl romantic interest alive than casual monster sex.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Depends on whether WW actually intends to give us that choice. From a narrative perspective, Charlie is surrounded by two hate-magnets (Jared and Cole), and has served as the (comparatively) moral core of S.I.N. She also seems to be the new, moderate leader. Generally, we players tend to have no real agency regarding the survival of such characters. Just speculation though.
No worries, I get that myself and I'm fully aware that WW might not kill off Charlie. That said, I'm definitely not going to help her achieve her goal after that shit she pulled there. If I can't kill her then I'll just have to settle for cold resentment. The same doesn't apply for Jared and Cole though. Those two die.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
There's no option to do that. The red light monster either you choose to fight it with mantis punch, and you die, or you try to overcome its power and win. And that's it. It doesn't raise your skill. The only way to raise it is to ask the S class monster on the left side
From previous updates I know that if you are not getting an option to win in a fight, it means your stats are too low.
what are your skill and power stats?

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
So the note means Hero gonna go judas on us? I kind of knew that but still hurts so dad is with alice dad if you know you know XD that would be funny i told you to take care of her not to touch her you ugly manthing :mad: . Looks like alice is lucky both fathers love her. We only have a bald fuck and a mother that well i can't get mad at her XD

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
So my wife ask me if the update was shit since i'm so mad i told her no it was epic fucking shit worth of the tease and blueballs we endured she is playing it now hahahahahah wait my dear i'm sure you gonna get mad for a diffferent reason than mine and she is gonna love the witch more than me at heheh we will see if she she still likes nyx

Reactions: ShadedWilderness

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
I have two things that I wanna "fix" for this update, first one is to be able to win perfectly against Deryl and can choose left (monster mommy) option. Second one is to be able to ask every question to that monster mommy. Because why not, why can't MC have sex with the monster and be a father sometime in the future and save Laurie both?
The Lore dump from Aglaecwif should not have been gated this badly, when comparing to skill points and power points I'll choose both over lore dump since I'm a optimizer(min-max player) granted this could have been forked with skill + Power points or Lore thereby rewarding players with the foresight to pick the eye over horn. I'll wait for the fix from WW regarding the 3rd evolution and see which choices were worth it.

Another aspect is to divide the lore dump by having Valravn expand on it and cause us to speculate how much is coming from his bias and what could the lies Aglaecwif told us

Valravn gives you the answer to that. ;)
I truly hope it's not a bad end or pointless kill considering we were teased we could breed with monsters since the Minyak fight and in V0.94 class lecture. I want MC to have a family with that Voluptous dame considering we don't have Bailey or any girls able to bear children.

Meh, I like Deryl, but I'm not letting him cuck me (the player, not the MC) out of hot, impregnation sex with a milfylicious monster. So I cheated. And reduced the skill check for the Deryl fight too, while I was at it, 'cuz to hell with it. First time.

And that's all I have to say about this update, despite its size. Honestly, completely dampened my enthusiasm for the entire update. Childish, but eh. Hope we don't have more of these (frankly, bloody-minded) choices in the future.
Bros before hoes, but considering it's Deryl there are always exceptions to the rule.
I do wish Bailey turned out as Sexy as Aglaecwif if not more. Here is to hoping we get Monster Waifus.

View attachment 2628210

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No way I'm letting that retard get a child before MC.
I would never hear the end of it, and how else will I rub it in his face that in a span of few days(post class lecture) I got to impregnate a monster waifu ?

No, they are not twins but rather share same monster parents and a past MC forgot. There is a hidden intamacy regarding Ella for the MC which begs the question what is her goal, there is foreshadowing that she needs him but for what is the mystery.

am i in the minority here who want the dev to slow the pace of the story little after we finish with this arc ? have some slice of life arcs and stuff ?
Yes, we've been building up slowly after the Mafia wars with klaus where this is the next biggest thing, and no the 3 way fight between MC vs Jake vs Deryl is a battle compared to what we have. Consider the next few updates to progress slowly before another confrontation. The story pacing is fine, it's the lore dumps that is rushed or botched due to execution.

man why do we have to choose between the monster snu snu and saving laurie
Was it ever a choice?
Every war has it's casulties and consequence, Laurie happened to be this updates reminding the MC's party they are not invincible. As for Aglaecwif, I pray the child is not some bad end or future villian, because I'd be pretty tragic for MC to kill his child or have him try to kill his father just because. Think about it, if Valravn and MC can have civil discussion I'd be cool to see MC be a brood lord ;)

The worst part about new Ella lore is new Ella theories.... :illuminati: :illuminati: :illuminati:
Quite possibly the oldest unanswered question since the games release, we finallyy got answers on the monsters but Ella is still it's longest mystery. I just pray the pay off is worth it.

Aglaecwif, it took me a minute, but isn't that an allusion to Grendel's mom? did we just father Grendel?!
A minute?
My good sir, you are truly cultured.

So all of us just cheat the Living crap of this update to breed the witch and still save the dumb cunt ?
No.
Didn't have any attachment to Laurie.
Aglaecwif > Laurie​

I haven't given my take on the Laurie thing yet. I'll give my reaction to it. Not going to spoiler this since this has been discussed without spoilers, heavily. I'll start by saying, I'm "fine" with it. I feel like that should've been more power dependant than skill and less reliant on being perfect for Deryl and the red monster fight in general but it's "fine". That said, Cole has to die, Jared has to die, and Charlie especially has to die now. No excuses, no mercy. I'm killing them all. No silly cucking shit nor redemption. On sight, they die.

You can't fathom the amount of hate I have for them right about now. From the bullshit "I was aiming for MC but oh well, at least I killed a random bitch" by Jared, to the "How did you become normal again Deryl? Come on, we have to go" from Charlie. The fact that she had the nerve to use her powers on Alice and MC to help them get away was enough. Her reasoning for it doesn't matter in the slightest. I didn't hold it against her for the Deryl thing at first but this was too far. I'm going to kill her and if Oscar is somehow still alive, I'm going to kill him too. If his body is still intact, I'm going to mutilate it until it's unrecognizable.

And you know what also pissed me off? The fact that the MC didn't just attack them immediately from underground and snipe Jared before he could even blink. There was nothing preventing him from doing it during that entire conversation with them. Plot armor is a real bitch sometimes but that just makes my desire to kill increase even higher as long as it keeps getting prolonged.

So yeah, I know I can save Laurie if I played differently but I won't. I'm a corrupted MC, so why should I cave and bend over backwards for Deryl to grow competent enough? I can live with Laurie's death but they can't remain alive. That's the price they're going to have to pay for it. My hate is totally justified and there's no way the plot can save any of them in the future. Every last one of them. I don't care if they're kids or innocent people. They all will die for it.

My rant is over. I've been holding that in since it happened. Hence the sadness in my other post. She obviously won't die on my main or skill MC but I started with my corruption main first. I have a few more post coming over the coming days about the monsters and so on but I had to get this one out first. I really did need to vent about it or it was going to stay on my mind. :cry:

Waiting of Drako and others to share their thoughts, I have to go over previous screenshots and sort the 2k images I have from this game while checking the foreshadowed lines from previous interactions as well as info about corruption since it seems to be increasing daily now by +1.

BTW anyone made a tier list for the game ?

Last edited:

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
So my wife ask me if the update was shit since i'm so mad i told her no it was epic fucking shit worth of the tease and blueballs we endured she is playing it now hahahahahah wait my dear i'm sure you gonna get mad for a diffferent reason than mine and she is gonna love the witch more than me at heheh we will see if she she still likes nyx
I would risk to say it was the best update we ever had, i was surprised with the update notes because the author said he was unsure about writing a big battle because holy shit it was just amazing.

The build up of the small fights made me fear for the characters, all of then had ups when i was sure they were about to win and downs when i thought they were about to die.

Ella's fight was HUGE, she was able to both show off and make people terrified just to have her ass kicked so hard she
, also giving us an idea about how broken Malik and Nix are.

The Deryl's clones fight was crazy and had a lot of development for both, i'm glad they somehow still exist in a way.

Laurie had great moments no matter her fate, i started to like her a lot because of that.

Michael getting his powers and Alice going level 2 was so epic i thought it would be my favorite moment of the update until...

Mc level 3 and Monster Deryl blew everything out off the charts, honestly that is what i expected to be a lvl 5 fight in terms of scale but we are still far from that.

If HERO has dozens of people stronger than what we saw on that fight i will never worry about Mc getting too op.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
The game has been expanded enough that you can go on all the side routes so you don't have to skip training to see the other things. You should concentrate on training whenever it's possible to make sure you have enough power.
There are mutually exclusive routes as far as going with high or low corruption, choosing to be female or futa on the cheerleader route and whether you go on the ntr route with Liz, so you won't be able to see all of that in one game.
Oh snap, that's cool, so we can get all routes at least, that's nice. Btw do you mean corruption decides futa/NTR or do you mean Corruption decides other things like story progression? Is it like a "bad guy" score? Do you corrupt others?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I would risk to say it was the best update we ever had, i was surprised with the update notes because the author said he was unsure about writing a big battle because holy shit it was just amazing.

The build up of the small fights made me fear for the characters, all of then had ups when i was sure they were about to win and downs when i thought they were about to die.

Ella's fight was HUGE, she was able to both show off and make people terrified just to have her ass kicked so hard she
, also giving us an idea about how broken Malik and Nix are.

The Deryl's clones fight was crazy and had a lot of development for both, i'm glad they somehow still exist in a way.

Laurie had great moments no matter her fate, i started to like her a lot because of that.

Michael getting his powers and Alice going level 2 was so epic i thought it would be my favorite moment of the update until...

Mc level 3 and Monster Deryl blew everything out off the charts, honestly that is what i expected to be a lvl 5 fight in terms of scale but we are still far from that.

If HERO has dozens of people stronger than what we saw on that fight i will never worry about Mc getting too op.
Nico showed just how terrifying she could be as well. Anyone that still somehow doubted her, would be in for a rude awakening when they see what she did. Not only did this update confirm that she's indeed the fastest character, which was already obvious, but that power gap never mattered at all for her power. She then proceeded to smack Ella with the sun. Like, that's actually insane when you think about it and it's equally impressive that Ella survived it.

And you want to know what the insane thing is? It holds no candle to what Deus did to the Origin reborn MC with his beyond 5th Evolution power. He literally went back in time and dismantled him.

For people that think the MC would be this broken character, if he gained certain things, they should see that dead end and those fights. There was also some important lore dump about Malik, Bernhardt and Henri(?) being completely "Perfect" which was a big theory we had in the past about lvl 4 Ella vs lvl 5 Lexi and Clark. It seems that there was a difference with Perfect and Artificial Evolution like we guessed but I'll save that for a later post.

Stayvibed

Jun 25, 2022
I figured it out :)

How to save Laurie if you decided to go meet the monster mommy
(Simple and easy)

Hey there, I've replaced the saves with the ones I've put in the variables for however she still bites the bullet, am I doing something wrong? I've followed the instructions.

May 31, 2020
Soo there's no way to save Laurie? fine but can we tell H.E.R.O[whatever their fucken name is] to fuck off?. Especially that teleporting bitch...i never thought i'd have a kill list in a game but here we are.......

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Soo there's no way to save Laurie? fine but can we tell H.E.R.O[whatever their fucken name is] to fuck off?. Especially that teleporting bitch...i never thought i'd have a kill list in a game but here we are.......
You can save Laurie no problem, you need 28 skill and choose to fight and win against red light monster instead of hot monster girl, then Mc and Deryl keep Laurie from dying, she still gets pretty fucked up though.

Reactions: Alandir
May 31, 2020
You can save Laurie no problem, you need 28 skill and choose to fight and win against red light monster instead of hot monster girl, then Mc and Deryl keep Laurie from dying, she still gets pretty fucked up though.
I'd take fucked up over dead... Thanks.. Let me try that..

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I truly hope it's not a bad end or pointless kill considering we were teased we could breed with monsters since the Minyak fight and in V0.94 class lecture. I want MC to have a family with that Voluptous dame considering we don't have Bailey or any girls able to bear children.
Well, you can breed her, but having a family with her seems a bit too optimistic. ;)
But as for your family plans, i'd suggest you visit the library at HERO base. Seems to me there's hope for you ;)

Reactions: Alandir

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018

Holy shit, looks like someone here has embraced the darkness of their heart, hahahaha!
I agree with most of what you said, regardless of my "Old good boi" or "corrupt" route.
Well, Cole was already on my ass since the radio station attack and the fact that he almost killed my waifu "Brianna" he will get what he deserves.

Jared, well...nothing good to say about this piece of shit, I'm disgusted with him and the fact that he almost killed Laurie is reason enough for me to kill him. Yes, even on the "Corrupt" route, the way Jared talked about Laurie after almost killing her. Me bothered a lot, and even evil has standards "Be grateful for that Laurie". And on my "Old Good boi" I saved Laurie, because I had no trouble with her.

Charlie, Okay, fuck her reason! The fact that she had the nerve to use her powers on Deryl, Alice and the MC to help them get away was enough. Now, I know what it was that she fucked with Deryl's mind during his evolution, during the confrontation between Jake and MC, by ignoring her restrictions. My share of superhuman with mindfuck powers is already gone, I'm going to get rid of her at the first opportunity regardless of my route, besides Alice in my corrupt route is my girlfriend, a double reason to kill Charlie.

Either way, all three will get what they sought.

Last edited:

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Nico showed just how terrifying she could be as well. Anyone that still somehow doubted her, would be in for a rude awakening when they see what she did. Not only did this update confirm that she's indeed the fastest character, which was already obvious, but that power gap never mattered at all for her power. She then proceeded to smack Ella with the sun. Like, that's actually insane when you think about it and it's equally impressive that Ella survived it.

And you want to know what the insane thing is? It holds no candle to what Deus did to the Origin reborn MC with his beyond 5th Evolution power. He literally went back in time and dismantled him.

For people that think the MC would be this broken character, if he gained certain things, they should see that dead end and those fights. There was also some important lore dump about Malik, Bernhardt and Henri(?) being completely "Perfect" which was a big theory we had in the past about lvl 4 Ella vs lvl 5 Lexi and Clark. It seems that there was a difference with Perfect and Artificial Evolution like we guessed but I'll save that for a later post.
My guy, she can send you to a star, A FUCKING STAR, how do you survive that ????

As for her speed, yes she is insane but i don't think she is the fastest, Ella was avoiding her well and she even hurt her twice, sure she can obliterate you by bringing sunny boy to you but only if you are too fast to pinpoint, i think Tiffany and Bernhardt are much quicker than that, also she doesn't seem to have super senses for better reaction time, this is her problem how fast she perceives an attack and how fast she thinks about teleporting (honestly not much to work with but, hey it's something).

And no, the absolutely insane scale of power makes Mc a baby compared to other shit, his lvl 3 is crazy but to me the only way for him to be broken is if he can copy other powers and even then i still have my doubts.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes